A question

I couldn't make it any simpler so yes or no there's nothing there's nothing to be paranoid about honest I just want to know how many people on here who I'm talking to weather mostly ignorant fools or intelligent people. Are trying to have a decent conversation

Well, then you should have worded that differently. A lot of this kind of crap is going around right now and I'm sick of it. I don't know who to trust and when I'm going to run into federal Nazis as it should still be a personal choice.

Stann said:
Of the people posting on here, please say wether you are vaccinated or not. Thank you for your cooperation. So I was doing a little survey see how bad the problem is with the unvaccinated on this site. So far four yeses and three assholes. They can't even answer a simple question without being nasty and vindictive, I don't understand how anybody you got paranoid or delusional or both.

Where do I sign up to be one of the good guys please?

Last edited:
Well, then you should have worded that differently. A lot of this kind of crap is going around right now and I'm sick of it. I don't know who to trust and when I'm going to run into federal Nazis as it should still be a personal choice.
I'm a nurse, I was forced to take it, but I understood the reasons why I should take the vaccination. Fortunately it was for all this misinformation came out, it didn't cloud my judgement.

Stann said:
Of the people posting on here, please say wether you are vaccinated or not. Thank you for your cooperation. So I was doing a little survey see how bad the problem is with the unvaccinated on this site. So far four yeses and three assholes. They can't even answer a simple question without being nasty and vindictive, I don't understand how anybody you got paranoid or delusional or both.

Where do I sign up tp be one of the good guys please?
At least you gave me a laugh, but I still don't trust you.

At least you gave me a laugh, but I still don't trust you.

Stalinists are best kept guessing.

DallasWinston.jpg

Of the people posting on here, please say wether you are vaccinated or not. Thank you for your cooperation.

You seem like a decent person who really thinks you're trying to protect people and get a good word out.

These vaccines are not the hill to die on. Go for the anti-virals instead. Do it quickly

I couldn't make it any simpler so yes or no there's nothing there's nothing to be paranoid about honest I just want to know how many people on here who I'm talking to weather mostly ignorant fools or intelligent people. Are trying to have a decent conversation
1. If you are a nurse, you are a stupid one. Learn how to type and spell. It's WHETHER, not WEATHER.

2. If you don't know the rudiments of proper language, how the sam hell can you even read an order for a patient? God help whomever you take care of.

3. To base WHETHER someone is intelligent or not according to their vaccination status is dumb. You are very dumb, so who the fuck are you to judge anyone?

4. Idiot.

Well, I'm vaccinated but I don't like how you worded this. I smell a hustling liberal and it's currently stinking to high heaven.
And she thanked your post. LOL. Hustling liberal is exactly what she is. If she is a she. Could be a he. Regardless, a stupid one.

1. If you are a nurse, you are a stupid one. Learn how to type and spell. It's WHETHER, not WEATHER.

2. If you don't know the rudiments of proper language, how the sam hell can you even read an order for a patient? God help whomever you take care of.

3. To base WHETHER someone is intelligent or not according to their vaccination status is dumb. You are very dumb, so who the fuck are you to judge anyone?

4. Idiot.
I am 70 years old, I have arthritis in my fingers. I use a voice machine that prints out the words. It doesn't always work correctly and I don't always catch it. I need to learn to proofread what I say before I send it out, I will try to do better. Have a good day.

4. Idiot.
I asked one question, I'm sorry it upset you. I didn't mean to judge, just wanted to know who I'm dealing with on here and if it was worth staying and visiting for a while.

And she thanked your post. LOL. Hustling liberal is exactly what she is. If she is a she. Could be a he. Regardless, a stupid one.
I thanked everyone who gave me a simple answer back, I figured it was the least I could do. I guess she just wanted to say thank you too.

You seem like a decent person who really thinks you're trying to protect people and get a good word out.

These vaccines are not the hill to die on. Go for the anti-virals instead. Do it quickly
I've had cancer twice my doctor put me on an antiviral called Viread. I am 70 years old and I'm at great risk. My doctor takes very good care of me and she is a wonderful human being. She doesn't want me to work anymore because of covid; although I'm concerned, I am not afraid of it. Have a great day and again thank you, Stan

Forum List

Back