A question

I couldn't make it any simpler so yes or no there's nothing there's nothing to be paranoid about honest I just want to know how many people on here who I'm talking to weather mostly ignorant fools or intelligent people. Are trying to have a decent conversation
Update

We have 12 vaccinated. 2 definitely not vaccinated and 4 more who wouldn't say one way or another- most likely no's but can't make that judgment. Looks like the posters on this site pretty much reflect the nation as a whole. Thanks to all who participated. Have a good day and a good life.

20179290_0.jpg

I am not afraid, I know who the enemies are. Knowledge gives you peace. Good luck with your way, you're going to need it.

I'll be fine. Soon people like you will be calling for people like me to be put in a camp for "re-education" or worse.

I'll be fine. Soon people like you will be calling for people like me to be put in a camp for "re-education" or worse.
You have such a dim view of the future, fear does that to people.

nooooooooooooo.... they are called FEMA camps - jeez, at least get yer CONspiratorial bullshit straight.

You have such a dim view of the future, fear does that to people.

The fearful folks are the ones who have bowed to the Gov and allowed themselves to be led around by their noses. "Stann", I fear Dr's and Snakes, that's it. They both have very sharps objects that are not afraid to use. I have too much experience in various areas to fear a man. Even unto death. You try very hard to appear to be "nice" and "accepting", but it's just a pretense. You are judgmental, condescending, and quite arrogant. You WILL be calling for us to be rounded up, it's just your nature.

The fearful folks are the ones who have bowed to the Gov and allowed themselves to be led around by their noses. "Stann", I fear Dr's and Snakes, that's it. They both have very sharps objects that are not afraid to use. I have too much experience in various areas to fear a man. Even unto death. You try very hard to appear to be "nice" and "accepting", but it's just a pretense. You are judgmental, condescending, and quite arrogant. You WILL be calling for us to be rounded up, it's just your nature. You fear doctors, . I don't fear anything, here comes out of ignorance, ignorance is easily overcome by knowledge. If we ever get to the point you describe, it's the end of civilization.period. I believe the threat from the far right this is much greater threat. The government agrees with me. Now are you paranoid about the government too ?

Stann
Apparently the quote function is above your level of competence. There is SO much you don't know and do not have the ability to learn. The day is coming where you and others like you will call for us to rounded up. You remember I told you this when that day comes. This what self appointed "elitists" always do.

Stann
Apparently the quote function is above your level of competence. There is SO much you don't know and do not have the ability to learn. The day is coming where you and others like you will call for us to rounded up. You remember I told you this when that day comes. This what self appointed "elitists" always do.
There's a lot of misinformation out there, in the old days we just called them what they were LIES. You can believe whatever you wish, I prefer the truth and reality. May your way please you. I can't live in an illusion.

Stann
I never bought a computer, up until about a month ago I had a flip phone, I am the first to admit I'm not good with technology. I'm doing my best, and that's all I can do. From what I've seen of this technology, I really don't think it's worth it. People who use it a lot seem to be devolving. One requiring factor of civilization is that people have to be " civilized " to begin with. People seem to be losing that quality.

There's a lot of misinformation out there, in the old days we just called them what they were LIES. You can believe whatever you wish, I prefer the truth and reality. May your way please you. I can't live in an illusion.

You already are living an illusion.

I never bought a computer, up until about a month ago I had a flip phone, I am the first to admit I'm not good with technology. I'm doing my best, and that's all I can do. From what I've seen of this technology, I really don't think it's worth it. People who use it a lot seem to be devolving. One requiring factor of civilization is that people have to be " civilized " to begin with. People seem to be losing that quality.

That is a product of our Binary Political construct, it is purposeful.

Forum List

Back