What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And as it turns out afterall, that Delta Covid is indeed an overhyped Dud.

Turtlesoup

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Stann

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Fauci and Dems for pimping these fake fear stories of this big bad "CRISIS" that isn't.

Time will tell, no one has a crystal ball.

Dogmaphobe

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Time will tell, no one has a crystal ball.
I do.

My crystal ball tells me that the globalist democrat Stalinist party will continue to exploit anything it possibly can to bring about the one-party rule it seeks.

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thankfully, over 100 million Americans have called bs on the "pandemic' and wont be rolling up their sleeves..... ever. Its a problem for the authoritarians. If mandates are pushed, this will not end well. It will be a tragic miscalculation. The fun begins in the fall folks. :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The mask has become the lefts MAGA hat....pathetic as it sounds....

And laughable.........who are the big mask advocates/wearers? The vax obsessed!:2up: They may be wearing masks until 2025.......perhaps forever.

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Thanks Fauci and Dems for pimping these fake fear stories of this big bad "CRISIS" that isn't.

That would be good news if our Delta wave Peaks or Plateaus sooner than feared or expected.

Last edited:

deannalw

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I'm shocked.

SHOCKED I tells ya!

We should send the democrats condolence cards. They have to be experiencing some serious angst with this- the death of another democrat boogeyman.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The mask has become the lefts MAGA hat....pathetic as it sounds....
If that's the case, we need to start demanding that they wear actual MAGA hats, the way they've demanded we wear the stupid masks for a year and a half. Turn about's fair play bitches!

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$191.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List