A question of trust

sparky

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2008
paradise
It's a simple Q, but the devil is in the details.

Do you trust our government? Why ? / Why not?

no, there is no poll

this isn't a yes/no

this is 'details' of WHY......

please opine.....

~S~

no, there is no poll

this isn't a yes/no

please opine.....

~S~
No, because they tried to mandate Covid vaccinations they claimed would keep people from getting Covid, but that's not what's happening. That's just the latest reason.

Not one inkling, not one iota. Thing is- and this is relevant- I am typically an optimist-a former idealist before being clued in by reality. As a kid-full trust and delusional because of that becoming less trusting each year as I learned more. So, if there were anything good about this current administration I would say something about it, but there is nothing to say.

The governmental actions of outright deception has never been more clear than what we have currently with Obama 2.0 (Biden’s puppet master using Susan Rice as public domestic advisor). Not only is our current government a complete embarrassment on the world stage it is an embarrassment to me as an American. Biden is propped up not just physically but in all ways possible. The Democrats are blind fools by not calling him out to admit to this fact. Biden’s get-out-of-jail-free-card has been his vp- nobody wants her talking, much less representing anything. I guess it makes it worse when she tries to talk because she is coherent and knows what’s coming out of her mouth but ole Joe doesn’t have a clue and dementia patients can’t be held accountable for their words and actions. Good grief.

no, there is no poll

this isn't a yes/no

please opine.....

~S~
No, and why?

Our government is controlled by special interest groups of select families that manipulate the minds of the simple minded people into believing that what they are voting for will save them from the evil opposition.

No political party is worth voting for and no politician is worth casting a vote for truthfully.

The Corporate Media spins stories to get the base outraged and pit each other against each other, so why would I ever trust our Government or Media…?

Funny how many people who claim not to trust the government have never had to wonder if their social security check will be there or if medicare will cover their medical bills.

There are mistakes made by our government, and probably some bad actors that need to go to jail. However, there are constant efforts to correct those mistakes, and to catch those bad actors. Our government isn't perfect, but it is as close to perfect as you can get, given the members of our government have the same shortcomings as the rest of us.

This is my number one reason for the time being

1670551381653.png

Mostly not.

If the American government could manage to adhere to the Constitution, or even if they simply tried diligently to do so, I would have more faith in our government.

But — very sadly — our elected “leaders” and out courts generally find compliance with the Constitution to be just too inconvenient. Therefore, I generally don’t have much faith in our government.

No, and why?

Our government is controlled by special interest groups of select families that manipulate the minds of the simple minded people into believing that what they are voting for will save them from the evil opposition.

No political party is worth voting for and no politician is worth casting a vote for truthfully.

The Corporate Media spins stories to get the base outraged and pit each other against each other, so why would I ever trust our Government or Media…?

Funny how I do not have Medicare nor Social Security and never will either, so I guess that blows your opinion up!
I will have both since i contributed to it for 40 years of my life. What i really hate is those that didnt give into it not one dime, will get more back. That is why the government sucks.

Forum List

Back