A Question of 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists

oh..really...post of previously classified 911 evidence has been released...intresting tell me more...can you be specific... and the full peer review ...when did that occur ....you have never even read the 911 commission report...have you

no individual study means anything without the full release of all suppressed evidence..eyewittness statements..and full panel peer review of all conclusions...something the Bush administration has done everything in its power to avoid....

What evidence and statements have been suppressed?

If our govt did plant explosives and had it hidden in the WTC buildings how come actual evidence hasn't ever came forward with this. As we said, it would have been hidden for months if not years in the buildings. Wouldn't someone have captured any evidence of this on film? By now wouldn't it be posted all over the web? There is simply NO way our govt could have stopped this from happening taking into account all the people that went through the WTC. It is just simply impossible.

Honestly, tell me how they could have hidden the demolition equipment, for as long as they had to, without anyone having taken a picture of it.

Last edited:
oh..really...post of previously classified 911 evidence has been released...intresting tell me more...can you be specific... and the full peer review ...when did that occur ....you have never even read the 911 commission report...have you
stop being a clown, if you can

my god that list is so long...wtc 7...was completly ommited from the report..amd your all right wth that
and any and all eyewittness testomony that conflicted with the official story was completly ommitted
..94 survallence tapes from the pentagon...it just goes on and on..

my god that list is so long...wtc 7...was completly ommited from the report..amd your all right wth that
and any and all eyewittness testomony that conflicted with the official story was completly ommitted
..94 survallence tapes from the pentagon...it just goes on and on..
why should they release those 94, when you clowns ignored the ones they have released?

my god that list is so long...wtc 7...was completly ommited from the
report..amd your all right wth that

It was certainly part of the NIST report. I know you do think much of that one, but it is still part of it.

How do you know that all testimony that conflicted with the official story was omitted?

94 survallence tapes from the pentagon

The only place I can find this on the web is on the conspirators website and even if it is true then there would still be a number of reasons why they wouldn't want it shown to the public.

Just answer me this question: How they could have hidden the demolition equipment, for as long as they had to, without anyone having taken a picture of it.

It was certainly part of the NIST report. I know you do think much of that one, but it is still part of it.

How do you know that all testimony that conflicted with the official story was omitted?

The only place I can find this on the web is on the conspirators website and even if it is true then there would still be a number of reasons why they wouldn't want it shown to the public.

Just answer me this question: How they could have hidden the demolition equipment, for as long as they had to, without anyone having taken a picture of it.
he's talking about the security camera footage that was taken as evidence from gas stations and hotels in the area
the ones they have released had just fleeting glimpes of the plane, but these guys still refuse to admit it

tell me how they could have hidden the demolition equipment, for as long as they had to, without anyone having taken a picture of it.

EOTS doesn't do facts. In fact if he had to he would have to admit his crack pot claims are, well crackpot.

In order to bring a building down in a controlled explosion one must spends weeks and sometimes months preparing the EMPTY building. depending on height, different floors have to have supports cut partly through and laced with explosives with a series of very specialized and VISIBLE wiring running to a control point and that Control point has to be linked by more specialized wire to all the other CONTROL points and the actually detonation point.

The basement has to have supports cut in a similar manner with even more explosives and wiring. A building the size of the Twin Towers would need explosives on numerous floors UNLESS EOTS is going to concede that taking out several floors and allowing them to slam into the floors below them will CAUSE just such a collapse.

The Twin Towers were NEVER empty. Security was never removed, maintenance was never stopped, workers at all the firms in those buildings were never locked out.

The IGNORANCE of the claim that somehow Bush managed to plant explosives in those buildings with no one being the wiser, no security being tripped, no maintenance personnel seeing the construction and preparations required is astounding.

Which firm did the explosives and wiring? Only a few firms can do that work. Joe CIA rag man can not do it. Nor can military Fred.

When one starts asking these questions EOTS and partners scurry for the dark corners and try to bamboozle the ignorant and foolish with side claims and bullshit.

Their whole petition is a con job. It does not claim that they want an investigation into the FALSE FLAG operation. It does not even claim the Government had anything to do with the attacks. But that doesn't stop these con artists from later claiming anyone that signed those petitions agrees with their ignorant ass claims.

he's talking about the security camera footage that was taken as evidence from gas stations and hotels in the area
the ones they have released had just fleeting glimpes of the plane, but these guys still refuse to admit it

These tapes have been released. There was no camera with 24 frames per second that show the crash. All are security cameras. I cannot find any info where it says the govt has seized this and will not release it to the public. I have found that one FBI agent that said there are 85 tapes that could show something but nothing conclusive.

These tapes have been released. There was no camera with 24 frames per second that show the crash. All are security cameras. I cannot find any info where it says the govt has seized this and will not release it to the public. I have found that one FBI agent that said there are 85 tapes that could show something but nothing conclusive.
its said that they got tape from 97 security cams in the area
of that they release video from 3
none have a great image of the plane because they were not 30 fps cams, just security cams
i doubt any of the 94 not released would show anything more than the 3 released

but i would like to see them all released, just to shut these morons up, but i know it wont
they will just keep claiming the same bullshit over and over

tell me how they could have hidden the demolition equipment, for as long as they had to, without anyone having taken a picture of it.

EOTS doesn't do facts. In fact if he had to he would have to admit his crack pot claims are, well crackpot.

In order to bring a building down in a controlled explosion one must spends weeks and sometimes months preparing the EMPTY building. depending on height, different floors have to have supports cut partly through and laced with explosives with a series of very specialized and VISIBLE wiring running to a control point and that Control point has to be linked by more specialized wire to all the other CONTROL points and the actually detonation point.

The basement has to have supports cut in a similar manner with even more explosives and wiring. A building the size of the Twin Towers would need explosives on numerous floors UNLESS EOTS is going to concede that taking out several floors and allowing them to slam into the floors below them will CAUSE just such a collapse.

The Twin Towers were NEVER empty. Security was never removed, maintenance was never stopped, workers at all the firms in those buildings were never locked out.

The IGNORANCE of the claim that somehow Bush managed to plant explosives in those buildings with no one being the wiser, no security being tripped, no maintenance personnel seeing the construction and preparations required is astounding.

Which firm did the explosives and wiring? Only a few firms can do that work. Joe CIA rag man can not do it. Nor can military Fred.

When one starts asking these questions EOTS and partners scurry for the dark corners and try to bamboozle the ignorant and foolish with side claims and bullshit.

Their whole petition is a con job. It does not claim that they want an investigation into the FALSE FLAG operation. It does not even claim the Government had anything to do with the attacks. But that doesn't stop these con artists from later claiming anyone that signed those petitions agrees with their ignorant claims.

Exactly! I have never seen an adequate explanation on this. As I have shown it took a company almost a month to do the wiring on an empty building that was less than a third the size on ONE WTC building. Plus, this demolition company didn't have to worry about hiding cables, explosives, etc. Now, in order to blow up two 110 story buildings and another 47 story building, with 30 million people passing through them each year and hiding EVERYTHING, would have just been impossible. And even if they were able to hide them eventually someone would have came forward with proof by now.

You realize part of the conspiracy claim is that within minutes of the aircraft hitting the Pentagon FBI agents SWARMED the route and confiscated all the tapes in a matter of minutes? Sometimes threatening the business if they did not hand them over RIGHT then.

Of course EOTS has also claimed two completely different versions of events at the Pentagon. He no longer posts them but he claimed , in the same post, the following...

Version 1.

High Ranking Military Officers rushed out of the Pentagon to the side of the building hit and swear there was absolutely NO debris. No evidence a plane was involved at all.

Version 2.

Another eye witness at the Pentagon that had experience with air frames and commercial jets claimed that not only was there lots of aircraft debris, including part of a fuselage, but the parts were all from the wrong kind of aircraft AND the painting on the parts was from the WRONG airline.

Further he has at times claimed a " couple" of guys could easily have laid all the explosives needed in a matter of a short time in the Towers. And he sites as evidence that a few weeks before the attack a small section of one of the Towers was sealed off for a short time.

Another of his claims is that WTC 7 was destroyed because it was the command center from which the attacks were carried out and the Government needed to destroy the evidence of those plans and that command center.

Another great claim is that there were no terrorists at all. That there is no evidence any Arabs were involved at all. That the Government sent its own people to hijack the aircraft. Of course when you ask EOTS how they found suicidal Government workers to fly the planes into those buildings he starts ducking and weaving. That usually gets another conspirator to claim that the planes had no hijackers at all, that the passengers and crew were probably gassed and the planes were remotely piloted ( from WTC 7 command post) into the buildings.

EOTS has at times claimed that Bill Clinton and his administration worked with George Bush and his to carry out the attacks and that the Mayor of New York was in on the whole thing. Other times he just claims a nefarious secret group that REALLY runs the Country just ordered Bush to go along. That Congressman and Senators were all in the know but ordered to be quiet about it from this Secret Cabal.

none have a great image of the plane because they were not 30 fps cams, just security cams

but i would like to see them all released, just to shut these morons up, but i know it wont

Really? I cannot find anywhere it says they have not been released. In fact, the agent who said she saw all the videos claimed that the ONLY one with adequate footage was well known security camera at the pentagon.

This one: http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/05/16/pentagon.video/index.html

Plus, you're right. Since they are security cameras they would not show an adequate video of the plane hitting the building.

Last edited:

You realize part of the conspiracy claim is that within minutes of the aircraft hitting the Pentagon FBI agents SWARMED the route and confiscated all the tapes in a matter of minutes? Sometimes threatening the business if they did not hand them over RIGHT then.

Of course EOTS has also claimed two completely different versions of events at the Pentagon. He no longer posts them but he claimed , in the same post, the following...

Version 1.

High Ranking Military Officers rushed out of the Pentagon to the side of the building hit and swear there was absolutely NO debris. No evidence a plane was involved at all.

Version 2.

Another eye witness at the Pentagon that had experience with air frames and commercial jets claimed that not only was there lots of aircraft debris, including part of a fuselage, but the parts were all from the wrong kind of aircraft AND the painting on the parts was from the WRONG airline.

Further he has at times claimed a " couple" of guys could easily have laid all the explosives needed in a matter of a short time in the Towers. And he sites as evidence that a few weeks before the attack a small section of one of the Towers was sealed off for a short time.

Another of his claims is that WTC 7 was destroyed because it was the command center from which the attacks were carried out and the Government needed to destroy the evidence of those plans and that command center.

Another great claim is that there were no terrorists at all. That there is no evidence any Arabs were involved at all. That the Government sent its own people to hijack the aircraft. Of course when you ask EOTS how they found suicidal Government workers to fly the planes into those buildings he starts ducking and weaving. That usually gets another conspirator to claim that the planes had no hijackers at all, that the passengers and crew were probably gassed and the planes were remotely piloted ( from WTC 7 command post) into the buildings.

EOTS has at times claimed that Bill Clinton and his administration worked with George Bush and his to carry out the attacks and that the Mayor of New York was in on the whole thing. Other times he just claims a nefarious secret group that REALLY runs the Country just ordered Bush to go along. That Congressman and Senators were all in the know but ordered to be quiet about it from this Secret Cabal.

Another thing I never understood was the incentive for our government to attack itself. That alone just doesn't make sense. They people behind the attacks (who apparently are in high powerful positions) would know that if there was proof of this, then there would be anarchy like France in the 1800's. Or, the individuals certainly would have been murdered in the streets like Mussolini. It doesn't add up.

Really? I cannot find anywhere it says they have not been released. In fact, the agent who said she saw all the videos claimed that the ONLY one with adequate footage was well known security camera at the pentagon.

This one: CNN.com - First video of Pentagon 9/11 attack released - May 16, 2006

Plus, you're right. Since they are security cameras they would not show an adequate video of the plane hitting the building.
yeah, i had seen the second camera release, plus they had one from a gas station where you could only see the tip of the tail and the reflection of the body under a bridge
not sure if they are still online or not

wow, i hadnt seen this one before
it doesnt show anything till the very end, but you can see it

[youtube]8Vnu_yiUzls[/youtube]

here is another one that shows how the troofers lie

[youtube]t1wQ2BJsgx0&NR=1[/youtube]

wheres the plane ?...amnd why after all these years can we not see the rest of the tapes ?

[ame=http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=paWiZ2Y8fRg&feature=related]YouTube - Rare Pentagon 9-11 Surveillance Camera Video of Impact[/ame]

right and your talking about the pentagon the most secured building in americia ..but no cameras...ck

yes thats basicaly true...

Version 1.

High Ranking Military Officers rushed out of the Pentagon to the side of the building hit and swear there was absolutely NO debris. No evidence a plane was involved at all

no this is just alie you keep repeatying...first..this are not my claims but those of high ranking milatery fighter piolts and pentagon employees sworn statements i posted
secondly when the statement is read in context ..it is clear when it isaid that there was no debri..;..that it meant a lack of debri that seemed consistent with a commercial air liner

[ame=http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=-9CNToaP2Ew]YouTube - Major General Stubblebine Speaks Out[/ame]

Major General Stubblebine

U.S. Army (ret) – Former Commanding General of U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command, 1981 - 1984. Also commanded the U.S. Army’s Electronic Research and Development Command and the U.S. Army’s Intelligence School and Center. Former head of Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence. 32-year Army career.

Member, Military Intelligence Hall of Fame.
Video 7/11/06: "One of my experiences in the Army was being in charge of the Army’s Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence during the Cold War. I measured pieces of Soviet equipment from photographs. It was my job. I look at the hole in the Pentagon and I look at the size of an airplane that was supposed to have hit the Pentagon. And I said, ‘The plane does not fit in that hole’. So what did hit the Pentagon? What hit it? Where is it? What's going on?" http://www.und

Version 2.

no statement about a airline was ever made..and again he descibed some debri but not consistent with a commercial air liner...as did the first eyewittness...these are their staements

Lt. Col. Karen U. Kwiatkowski, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former Political-Military Affairs Officer in the Office of the Secretary of Defense. Also served on the staff of the Director of the National Security Agency. 20-year Air Force career. Member adjunct faculty, Political Science Department, James Madison University. Instructor, University of Maryland University College and American Public University System. Author of African Crisis Response Initiative: Past Present and Future (2000) and Expeditionary Air Operations in Africa: Challenges and Solutions (2001).
Contributor to 9/11 and American Empire: Intellectuals Speak Out 8/23/06: Account of Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski, Pentagon employee and eyewitness to the events at the Pentagon on 9/11. "I believe the Commission failed to deeply examine the topic at hand, failed to apply scientific rigor to its assessment of events leading up to and including 9/11, failed to produce a believable and unbiased summary of what happened, failed to fully examine why it happened, and even failed to include a set of unanswered questions for future research. ...

It is as a scientist that I have the most trouble with the official government conspiracy theory, mainly because it does not satisfy the rules of probability or physics. The collapses of the World Trade Center buildings clearly violate the laws of probability and physics. ...

There was a dearth of visible debris on the relatively unmarked [Pentagon] lawn, where I stood only minutes after the impact. Beyond this strange absence of airliner debris, there was no sign of the kind of damage to the Pentagon structure one would expect from the impact of a large airliner. This visible evidence or lack thereof may also have been apparent to the secretary of defense [Donald Rumsfeld], who in an unfortunate slip of the tongue referred to the aircraft that slammed into the Pentagon as a "missile". ...

I saw nothing of significance at the point of impact - no airplane metal or cargo debris was blowing on the lawn in front of the damaged building as smoke billowed from within the Pentagon. ... all of us staring at the Pentagon that morning were indeed looking for such debris, but what we expected to see was not evident.

The same is true with regard to the kind of damage we expected. ... But I did not see this kind of damage. Rather, the facade had a rather small hole, no larger than 20 feet in diameter. Although this facade later collapsed, it remained standing for 30 or 40 minutes, with the roof line remaining relatively straight.

The scene, in short, was not what I would have expected from a strike by a large jetliner. It was, however, exactly what one would expect if a missile had struck the Pentagon. ...

More information is certainly needed regarding the events of 9/11 and the events leading up to that terrible day."

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

i have never made such a statement...as to the ease ,time or numbers required..
however unprecedented power downs ..and unexplained workers where indeed reported

[hat could well be the case...given the tenants ..it is a fact the wtc 7 housed a emergency response center

Another great claim is that there were no terrorists at all. That there is no evidence any Arabs were involved at all. That the Government sent its own people to hijack the aircraft.

thats absurd ...never said any such thing

Of course when you ask EOTS how they found suicidal Government workers to fly the planes into those buildings he starts ducking and weaving. That usually gets another conspirator to claim that the planes had no hijackers at all, that the passengers and crew were probably gassed and the planes were remotely piloted ( from WTC 7 command post) into the buildings

none of this delusional ranbting ever occured

there are indeed secret society's ..a shadow gpovernment..and they have lead you to wars built on lies...and are now raiding your bank account...and it is all by design

[ame=http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSGwnz7XpY]YouTube - The speech that got John F. Kennedy Killed[/ame]

right and your talking about the pentagon the most secured building in americia ..but no cameras...ck

yes thats basicaly true...

no this is just alie you keep repeatying...first..this are not my claims but those of high ranking milatery fighter piolts and pentagon employees sworn statements i posted
secondly when the statement is read in context ..it is clear when it isaid that there was no debri..;..that it meant a lack of debri that seemed consistent with a commercial air liner

[ame=http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=-9CNToaP2Ew]YouTube - Major General Stubblebine Speaks Out[/ame]

Major General Stubblebine

U.S. Army (ret) – Former Commanding General of U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command, 1981 - 1984. Also commanded the U.S. Army’s Electronic Research and Development Command and the U.S. Army’s Intelligence School and Center. Former head of Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence. 32-year Army career.

Member, Military Intelligence Hall of Fame.
Video 7/11/06: "One of my experiences in the Army was being in charge of the Army’s Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence during the Cold War. I measured pieces of Soviet equipment from photographs. It was my job. I look at the hole in the Pentagon and I look at the size of an airplane that was supposed to have hit the Pentagon. And I said, ‘The plane does not fit in that hole’. So what did hit the Pentagon? What hit it? Where is it? What's going on?" http://www.und

Version 2.

no statement about a airline was ever made..and again he descibed some debri but not consistent with a commercial air liner...as did the first eyewittness...these are their staements

Lt. Col. Karen U. Kwiatkowski, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former Political-Military Affairs Officer in the Office of the Secretary of Defense. Also served on the staff of the Director of the National Security Agency. 20-year Air Force career. Member adjunct faculty, Political Science Department, James Madison University. Instructor, University of Maryland University College and American Public University System. Author of African Crisis Response Initiative: Past Present and Future (2000) and Expeditionary Air Operations in Africa: Challenges and Solutions (2001).
Contributor to 9/11 and American Empire: Intellectuals Speak Out 8/23/06: Account of Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski, Pentagon employee and eyewitness to the events at the Pentagon on 9/11. "I believe the Commission failed to deeply examine the topic at hand, failed to apply scientific rigor to its assessment of events leading up to and including 9/11, failed to produce a believable and unbiased summary of what happened, failed to fully examine why it happened, and even failed to include a set of unanswered questions for future research. ...

It is as a scientist that I have the most trouble with the official government conspiracy theory, mainly because it does not satisfy the rules of probability or physics. The collapses of the World Trade Center buildings clearly violate the laws of probability and physics. ...

There was a dearth of visible debris on the relatively unmarked [Pentagon] lawn, where I stood only minutes after the impact. Beyond this strange absence of airliner debris, there was no sign of the kind of damage to the Pentagon structure one would expect from the impact of a large airliner. This visible evidence or lack thereof may also have been apparent to the secretary of defense [Donald Rumsfeld], who in an unfortunate slip of the tongue referred to the aircraft that slammed into the Pentagon as a "missile". ...

I saw nothing of significance at the point of impact - no airplane metal or cargo debris was blowing on the lawn in front of the damaged building as smoke billowed from within the Pentagon. ... all of us staring at the Pentagon that morning were indeed looking for such debris, but what we expected to see was not evident.

The same is true with regard to the kind of damage we expected. ... But I did not see this kind of damage. Rather, the facade had a rather small hole, no larger than 20 feet in diameter. Although this facade later collapsed, it remained standing for 30 or 40 minutes, with the roof line remaining relatively straight.

The scene, in short, was not what I would have expected from a strike by a large jetliner. It was, however, exactly what one would expect if a missile had struck the Pentagon. ...

More information is certainly needed regarding the events of 9/11 and the events leading up to that terrible day."

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

i have never made such a statement...as to the ease ,time or numbers required..
however unprecedented power downs ..and unexplained workers where indeed reported

[hat could well be the case...given the tenants ..it is a fact the wtc 7 housed a emergency response center

Another great claim is that there were no terrorists at all. That there is no evidence any Arabs were involved at all. That the Government sent its own people to hijack the aircraft.

thats absurd ...never said any such thing

none of this delusional ranbting ever occured

there are indeed secret society's ..a shadow gpovernment..and they have lead you to wars built on lies...and are now raiding your bank account...and it is all by design

[ame=http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSGwnz7XpY]YouTube - The speech that got John F. Kennedy Killed[/ame]
more deflection by Eots

Forum List

Back