A Question of 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists

when whats holding them up can no longer support the weight

maybe eore can explain how they got the chrages planted on the same floors that the planes hit and no one in any of the offices ever saw anything.....
and how the planes crashing into them didnt cause any of the explosives to misfire

and why those buildings......and what happend to all the people that weren't in the planes that didn't hit the buildings because the whole thing was fake.....

maybe the buildings are still there.....some type of cloaking device makes them hard to see.....but i hear if you are jewish...or a mason...or a member of skull and bones you can still get in.....

maybe eore can explain how they got the chrages planted on the same floors that the planes hit and no one in any of the offices ever saw anything.....
and how the planes crashing into them didnt cause any of the explosives to misfire

and why those buildings......and what happend to all the people that weren't in the planes that didn't hit the buildings because the whole thing was fake.....

maybe the buildings are still there.....some type of cloaking device makes them hard to see.....but i hear if you are jewish...or a mason...or a member of skull and bones you can still get in.....
dont forget the bilderburgs and Bohemian Grovers or the Illuminatti

what I love about these cooks is their sense of logic.

They truly believe that 9/11 was devised from the top peaks of our goverment to have us go to war. It would have involved hundreds of people, from the demolotion to the planning etc..

They did all this, yet if it truly were a conspiracy.

WOULDN'T THEY HAVE HAD JUST 1 TEAM PLANT A NUKE IN IRAQ TO PROVE THERE WERE WMD'S THERE!

if you werent so afraid of the truth and stop letting the corporate controlled media brainwash you with their lies and propaganda and read alternative news sources like the ones I mentioned,you would know thats all true.:cuckoo: it only takes a couple hundred people or so a few months to do it in.

If you would actually look at the videos you would see that the witnesses that said they heard and saw explosions of bright yellow orange lights going on are true.The videos show explosions going off long after the plane hit on the bottom floors and witnesses say the windows were blown out below as well,all impossible since the building hasn't collapsed yet.duh.

Even a kid would know thats impossible.LOL.The videos prove that as well cause there is smoke coming from the ground.the plane hit at the top,there shouldn't be explosions going off in the ground and smoke rising from the ground with the windows being blown out below and witnesses like willie rodriguez and others wouldnt have seen fire coming from the basement below when the plane hadnt even struck the towers yet with a witnesse on fire emerging yelling-my god,theres explosions going off below..:lol::cuckoo::cuckoo:thats you 9/11 apologists cuckoo logic though.:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Last edited:
you must have a really unhappy life in the fact that you got to result to name calling whenever your losing an argument and cant face facts since it scares you so much.
ROFLMAO
no, i am a very happy person
you are the fucking nutter that refuses to admit to facts

what I love about these cooks is their sense of logic.

They truly believe that 9/11 was devised from the top peaks of our goverment to have us go to war. It would have involved hundreds of people, from the demolotion to the planning etc..

They did all this, yet if it truly were a conspiracy.

WOULDN'T THEY HAVE HAD JUST 1 TEAM PLANT A NUKE IN IRAQ TO PROVE THERE WERE WMD'S THERE!

if you werent so afraid of the truth and stop letting the corporate controlled media brainwash you with their lies and propaganda and read alternative news sources like the ones I mentioned,you would know thats all true.:cuckoo: it only takes a couple hundred people or so a few months to do it in.

If you would actually look at the videos you would see that the witnesses that said they heard and saw explosions of bright yellow orange lights going on are true.The videos show explosions going off long after the plane hit on the bottom floors and witnesses say the windows were blown out below as well,all impossible since the building hasn't collapsed yet.duh.

Even a kid would know thats impossible.LOL.The videos prove that as well cause there is smoke coming from the ground.the plane hit at the top,there shouldn't be explosions going off in the ground and smoke rising from the ground with the windows being blown out below and witnesses like willie rodriguez and others wouldnt have seen fire coming from the basement below when the plane hadnt even struck the towers yet with a witnesse on fire emerging yelling-my god,theres explosions going off below..:lol::cuckoo::cuckoo:thats you 9/11 apologists cuckoo logic though.:lol::lol:

you a fucking kook dude,

First you never answered my question. If it was a mast goverment conspiracy to make us go to war, and it involved hundreds of people, then why wouldn't they go all the way and just send 2-5 people and plant a few nukes somewhere in Iraq to make it full circle?

You sound stupid.

Also, all your shit has been debunked over and over...I posted something a few pages back to which none of you tin foil hat people ever respond too.

Keep living in la la land and when you come down to earth let me know

I can't believe this thread is 43 pages long!
So was it an inside job?

Yeah I cant believe it is either.Its been going on since october of last year.LOL

To answer the question, yeah it was an inside job but as you can see,these two kids here Andrew and Divecon are so much in denial and afraid of the truth that they engage in name calling when they cant counter peoples posts.I wonder how the ignore button here works.I dont got time to read the posts of chidren.ah I see how it works now.time to add these two kids to my ignore list.

Last edited:
I can't believe this thread is 43 pages long!
So was it an inside job?

Yeah I cant believe it is either.Its been going on since october of last year.LOL

To answer the question, yeah it was an inside job but as you can see,these two kids here Andrew and Divecon are so much in denial and afraid of the truth that they engage in name calling when they cant counter peoples posts.I wonder how the ignore button here works.I dont got time to read the posts of chidren.ah I see how it works now.time to add these two kids to my ignore list.
ROFLMAO
kids!!!!!!
lol
i'm likely old enough to be your dad, you moron
and i'm not scared of anything
'i KNOW the truth
its you thats scared to admit it
you seem to want to believe the stupidity of it being an inside job even though you don't have fact one to back it up

assholes like you nutters dont deserve anything BUT ridicule

you must have a really unhappy life in the fact that you got to result to name calling whenever your losing an argument and cant face facts since it scares you so much.
I even reached out and tried to ask what if anything we all could agree on and he comes back with responses like that, so it's obvious he isn't here to engage in any insightful dialogue, he's just here to talk shit about people who are sincere about the topic.

I even reached out and tried to ask what if anything we all could agree on and he comes back with responses like that, so it's obvious he isn't here to engage in any insightful dialogue, he's just here to talk shit about people who are sincere about the topic.
oh PALEEZE
LOL
you do not engage in dialogue, you spout nonsense

Forum List

Back