A question I would like asked of all voters who intend to vote.

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
I wonder how many people would a) Vote for Trump if Biden was running against him (which is true) or
b) Vote for Trumps opponent if someone younger and well spoken was running against him.
c) Won't be voting for either. Will play video games on election day.
I believe that makes the difference in this race and I would like a poll to find out if that makes a difference on voting day.

I wonder how many people would a) Vote for Trump if Biden was running against him (which is true) or
b) Vote for Trumps opponent if someone younger and well spoken was running against him.
I believe that makes the difference in this race and I would like a poll to find out if that makes a difference on voting day.

I'd vote for Trump even if Biden didn't have dementia.

Actually, that may be the reason Hillary lost in 2016. Many did not want the cheater (Hillary) and settled on Trump or Hillary voters just played their video games.

Thousands of people died so that we all can have the right to vote.

I will never spit on their sacrifice. I have never missed an election since I was old enough to vote in 1978.

I don't give a damn who is running against trump. I will NEVER vote for trump.

I will put our nation first and vote for Biden even though I didn't vote for him in the primary.

It amazes me Biden is the best the democrats is the best they have to offer.

It's obvious he's suffering from some sort of mental issues. Likely dementia/Alzheimer's but given that his record is horrendous. That Ukraine deal is disturbing
I totally agree with you. I hope Trump makes an issue out of it.

I will never spit on their sacrifice. I have never missed an election since I was old enough to vote in 1978.

I will put our nation first and vote for Biden even though I didn't vote for him in the primary.
Veery true opening statement. Too many people died so we have the right to vote. Don't spit on their sacrifice. Well said, Dana.

LOL Keep dreaming Trumpeteers!
Trump is going down.
I would have preferred a younger person besides Biden, but I'll vote for Biden anyway.
Trump stands for everything America is NOT supposed to stand for.

If you support Trump then I think you have some messed up values.

You'll overlook he's obviously having mental issues because you hate Trump

Yeah, you're not too bright

It amazes me Biden is the best the democrats is the best they have to offer.

It's obvious he's suffering from some sort of mental issues. Likely dementia/Alzheimer's but given that his record is horrendous. That Ukraine deal is disturbing
Last hour OAN, with the woman reporter who went to Ukraine with Rudy Giuliani, broadcast Part II of the Biden bribe scheme. I've seen all 3 parts a couple months ago. Biden is an accomplished swindler and crook.

If it ain't broke don't fix it. I'm voting for Trump!

LOL Keep dreaming Trumpeteers!
Trump is going down.
I would have preferred a younger person besides Biden, but I'll vote for Biden anyway.
Trump stands for everything America is NOT supposed to stand for.

If you support Trump then I think you have some messed up values.
You would prefer someone younger??? How about someone with his mental faculties still in tact? Have you given thought to the damage he could bring to this country?

I will vote for the Green Party nominee Howie Hawkins

Idiot!

Biden has to pick his replacement. While he probably will go the whole 4 years, he won't go for the full 8. So he has to pick his Heir Apparent. Biden also has some good people to pick from. So, yes, if he picks a solid running mate, we are going to vote for him. Pick another nightmare and we won't.

I wonder how many people would a) Vote for Trump if Biden was running against him (which is true)
Vote for Trump.
Completely depends on who it was. Well spoken alone doesn't get my vote.
It was an option I took before I realized I should actually help my country.

Forum List

Back