A question for the progressives and anti gun/2nd lefties

But my question is, since we all know that Floyd had an armed robbery charge as well as Daunte Wright, why in the hell are you lefties taking up for these thugs,

Society doesn't want to see innocent people choked to death in public view by paid-murderers for a $20 bill. I'm not really going to read the rest of your crap.
its turning out he wasnt choked to death but most likely died from the drugs,,,

or did you miss todays testimonies???
I heard the Defense said it was car exhaust fumes, and that Chauvin had nothing to do with it.
that was one thing they brought up,, but for sure wasnt choked to death so not sure why you lied about that,,,
Oh, sorry I figured that was the end of it. I couldn't stop laughing after an actual attorney stood up there and tried to argue that the Car was the murderer.

But my question is, since we all know that Floyd had an armed robbery charge as well as Daunte Wright, why in the hell are you lefties taking up for these thugs,

Society doesn't want to see innocent people choked to death in public view by paid-murderers for a $20 bill. I'm not really going to read the rest of your crap.
its turning out he wasnt choked to death but most likely died from the drugs,,,

or did you miss todays testimonies???
He still going down 'cause that's what the commies in charge want. And they will riot again no matter.

Last edited:
We all know the left is against guns. They're against the 2nd A. They either want a lot of restrictions on gun & ammo. Or they want to abolish them all together, right?
It's pretty factual, and I don't completely disagree, that the fewer guns, the fewer gun crimes. Especially in the "hood" or the "projects," right? And even in die hard redneck area's, where people are just too stupid to have guns.

But my question is, since we all know that Floyd had an armed robbery charge as well as Daunte Wright, why in the hell are you lefties taking up for these thugs, when they've clearly went against what you stand for, in the area of gun control?
Is it JUST because they're black? Because I don't see you people sticking up for white violent gun toting criminals.

This is an honest question. Is it the racial thing that makes you stand up for black with guns and not whites? Because it's damn sure not just about the guns themselves. Because the left is against guns.

Gdjjr , you might find this thread interesting.

Your argument seems to be that in the US, the police should be able to kill people with criminal records at will. So, once you've been convicted of a crime, you are no longer subject to human rights and the like.

Really?
Yes, really.

Your argument seems to be that in the US, the police should be able to kill people with criminal records at will. So, once you've been convicted of a crime, you are no longer subject to human rights and the like.

Really?

One of my biggest arguments with the US justice system is letting people out of prison before they're "fit for society." I think we have like a 60% or 70% ratio of people who are repeat offenders.

Floyd, and thousands of others, who have been sent to prison for violent crimes, should never have been released the first time.

We all know the left is against guns. They're against the 2nd A. They either want a lot of restrictions on gun & ammo. Or they want to abolish them all together, right?
It's pretty factual, and I don't completely disagree, that the fewer guns, the fewer gun crimes. Especially in the "hood" or the "projects," right? And even in die hard redneck area's, where people are just too stupid to have guns.

But my question is, since we all know that Floyd had an armed robbery charge as well as Daunte Wright, why in the hell are you lefties taking up for these thugs, when they've clearly went against what you stand for, in the area of gun control?
Is it JUST because they're black? Because I don't see you people sticking up for white violent gun toting criminals.

This is an honest question. Is it the racial thing that makes you stand up for black with guns and not whites? Because it's damn sure not just about the guns themselves. Because the left is against guns.

Really?
Yes, really.

Wow. Good luck with that one, it stinks more than cow shit on a hot summer's day

Really?

One of my biggest arguments with the US justice system is letting people out of prison before they're "fit for society." I think we have like a 60% or 70% ratio of people who are repeat offenders.

Floyd, and thousands of others, who have been sent to prison for violent crimes, should never have been released the first time.

You think? You mean you don't know?

Really?

But you aren't going to pay more in taxes to build all the prisons and costs we would need .

Really?

LIAR!

I know RWNJ infotainment sites tell you that, but it's not really true.

innocent people choked to death in public view
Back in the old west a criminal was choked to death in public view and many people wanted to watch it. There werent that many, do you know why? Because criminals were afraid to break the law....Are you afraid to break the law?

I know RWNJ infotainment sites tell you that, but it's not really true.

I don't really pay attention to RW anything. Especially Fox news. Unless it comes up in a search.

The exact number? No I don't know the exact number. I do know it's more than 60%.

If you know it, then you can prove it.

Does it matter if it's 62% or 68%? I mean really? Does a few percentage points really matter to you that much? If so, look up the exact number and post it.

Besides all that, it's not relevant to this thread. Period. End of story.

The exact number? No I don't know the exact number. I do know it's more than 60%.

If you know it, then you can prove it.

Does it matter if it's 62% or 68%? I mean really? Does a few percentage points really matter to you that much? If so, look up the exact number and post it.

Besides all that, it's not relevant to this thread. Period. End of story.

Does it matter? Well, perhaps you're just making this figure up. Perhaps it's nowhere near 60% at all.

This is YOUR ARGUMENT. Why should I look it up? Do you want to make your own argument?

And if your argument has nothing to do with this topic, why did you make it in the first place?

But you aren't going to pay more in taxes to build all the prisons and costs we would need .

initially, you bet it would. But the end result would be far less. Especially if it's done the way I want it to be done.
I never get my way. BUT, if I did, it wouldn't cost the US tax payer a dime (a year after start up). There'd be virtually no repeat offenders. Those that came out of these prisons, would be educated or trained in a decent paying field.

I'll type it out, and send you a link.

Forum List

Back