A Question For The Left Wingers On This Forum

Yeah. I know about them. They were one of the white nationalist groups doing a check before the crowd got there. You didn't know that? I am betting you didn't watch the hearings. Color me shocked.

"Hundreds of Proud Boys assembled near the Capitol on the mid-morning of Jan. 6 — well before Donald Trump’s speech at the ellipse — and appeared to perform reconnaissance for the attack on the Capitol that they would spearhead later that afternoon.

That was the testimony of British documentary filmmaker Nick Quested, live before the Jan. 6 Committee on Thursday night. Quested was embedded with Proud Boys on that day, and his raw footage of violence during the insurrection was featured at length by the committee.

In his testimony, Quested recalled how hundreds of Proud Boys had ditched the Ellipse and made straight for the Capitol complex at about 10:30 on Jan. 6. They watched as the cops set up bike-rack style barricades, and donned riot gear on the west side perimeter of the Capitol, before circling to the other side of the halls of Congress to see the East side. The Proud Boys finished their recon mission so early that they had time to go out for tacos."

Hmmm, I wonder where they got tacos near there?

Red herring. I never claimed he was directly involved by specifically ordering people to attack the capital.

That didn't happen.

What happened is Trump spent weeks lying about the election and organized a protest on the same day that Congress was carrying out it's constitutional obligation and sent the crowd to the capital knowing some were armed.

Then Trump sat on his fat ass for hours doing nothing while watching the attack on TV.

What a feckless traitor.

I keep telling you leftists how you can't win an argument using lies.

Do you have video of Trump searching people for weapons? How did he know who had them out of the thousands that were there?

Trump offered to have the National Guard there since the beginning of the day, but that offer was refused stating "it would be bad optics!"

It was the Pentagon that held up the troops because of red tape. Trump had nothing to do with it. The Pentagon was alerted of the problem by the Capitol police.

The only way to "find" votes is by fraud.

No, you can find votes by a recount, search to make sure every box was there and accounted for, an activist marking the ballots for Dementia instead of Trump. Just a number of ways. That's why close elections often come with automatic recounts.

No, you can find votes by a recount, search to make sure every box was there and accounted for, an activist marking the ballots for Dementia instead of Trump. Just a number of ways. That's why close elections often come with automatic recounts.
Not on command. The recount was already done.

Trump wasn't asking them to look in boxes. He was asking Raffensperger to destroy votes. That's illegal. It's all on the phone call.

I keep telling you leftists how you can't win an argument using lies.

Do you have video of Trump searching people for weapons? How did he know who had them out of the thousands that were there?

I never said he knew who had them. I said he knew people in the crowd had weapons when he sent them to the capital.

Then I posted proof that multiple people had weapons despite months of MEGAs saying the opposite.

How many time y'all got to be wrong before you start thinking that maybe you are being lied too?

Trump offered to have the National Guard there since the beginning of the day, but that offer was refused stating "it would be bad optics!"

It was the Pentagon that held up the troops because of red tape. Trump had nothing to do with it. The Pentagon was alerted of the problem by the Capitol police.

I'm not sure why you think an article exposing Trump's own guy, Miller, whose under oath testimony contradicted his public statements, is helpful to you.

As a matter of fact it sheds light on Trump's team stalling so that the attempted insurection had time to stall the counting of electoral votes.

Thanks for your post. It was helpful.

I never said he knew who had them. I said he knew people in the crowd had weapons when he sent them to the capital.

Then I posted proof that multiple people had weapons despite months of MEGAs saying the opposite.

How many time y'all got to be wrong before you start thinking that maybe you are being lied too?

You are running around like a dog chasing it's tail. How did Trump "knew they had weapons" unless he or somebody on his staff searched people to see if they had weapons?

I'm not sure why you think an article exposing Trump's own guy, Miller, whose under oath testimony contradicted his public statements, is helpful to you.

As a matter of fact it sheds light on Trump's team stalling so that the attempted insurection had time to stall the counting of electoral votes.

Thanks for your post. It was helpful.

The President is not in charge of security, other government entities are. I'm sure Trump wanted to go to the Capitol but the SS would never allow a President to be near violence. It would make their job more dangerous for them. That wasn't his call just like sending the NG was not his call. It has to go through the proper channels which he can't bypass.

You are running around like a dog chasing it's tail. How did Trump "knew they had weapons" unless he or somebody on his staff searched people to see if they had weapons?

I can see how it would look that way since you keep claiming I made statements that I didn't.

Had you watched the Jan 6th hearings and or actually ready my posts (I covered this earlier with a link) you would know that Trump was told people had weapons because they kept triggering the magnetron or whatever that device is called, and Trump specifically said he didn't care they were armed because they weren't their to hurt him.

FYI, many of these discussions wouldn't be needed if you had simply watched the Jan 6 hearings.
The President is not in charge of security, other government entities are. I'm sure Trump wanted to go to the Capitol but the SS would never allow a President to be near violence. It would make their job more dangerous for them. That wasn't his call just like sending the NG was not his call. It has to go through the proper channels which he can't bypass.

I agree. It would have been stupid for Trump to have gone their. For his safety and the safety of his SS. Never argued that point.

The call for national guard was made by Pence. Did he use the proper channels while Trump was watching the insurection on TV?

I can see how it would look that way since you keep claiming I made statements that I didn't.

Had you watched the Jan 6th hearings and or actually ready my posts (I covered this earlier with a link) you would know that Trump was told people had weapons because they kept triggering the magnetron or whatever that device is called, and Trump specifically said he didn't care they were armed because they weren't their to hurt him.

FYI, many of these discussions wouldn't be needed if you had simply watched the Jan 6 hearings.

I'm not about to watch a bunch of Communists lying to each other for months on end. It doesn't interest me in the least bit. You may like it because it's your own people, but if I spend any time watching, it will be when the Republicans have their own 1/6 investigation which I'm expecting. I want to see Piglosi under oath about her participation in not allowing Trump to send the Guard there. I want to see Wray testify that Epps had zero communication or relationship with the FBI. I want to see why the Communists have been hiding those thousands of hours of video. This "stop Trump from running in 24" clown show told us nothing about how the situation came about or how to prevent it from ever happening again.

I agree. It would have been stupid for Trump to have gone their. For his safety and the safety of his SS. Never argued that point.

The call for national guard was made by Pence. Did he use the proper channels while Trump was watching the insurection on TV?

Yes, Trump put Pence in charge because he was holding his rally and if things got out of hand, to stop the rally and take care of it himself. Yes, Pence was involved in sending the NG to the Capitol, but again, Pence can't demand they abandon protocol because security is not in his wheelhouse. He hands the job over to the people that are supposed to take care of it.

I'm not about to watch a bunch of Communists lying to each other for months on end. It doesn't interest me in the least bit.

Yeah. Apathy is certainly a problem when Americans are not interested in the facts behind an insurrection.

You may like it because it's your own people, but if I spend any time watching, it will be when the Republicans have their own 1/6 investigation which I'm expecting.

Sure. I'll watch that too...but only the first one, I am not watching 9 separate investigations like Benghazi or emails. I also won't watch Republicans investigate their own investigation like Muller's.

I want to see Piglosi under oath about her participation in not allowing Trump to send the Guard there.

I do too because I don't think it's true.

I want to see Wray testify that Epps had zero communication or relationship with the FBI.

Me too because I don't think it's true.

I want to see why the Communists have been hiding those thousands of hours of video.

Me too if it's true.

This "stop Trump from running in 24" clown show told us nothing about how the situation came about or how to prevent it from ever happening again.

Stop Trump from running?

1. I want Trump to run just to make sure a dem wins.

2. The constitution clearly states the requirements to be eligible to run for president. Not sure how an investigation will change that.

Yes, Trump put Pence in charge because he was holding his rally and if things got out of hand, to stop the rally and take care of it himself.

I have never heard the claim Trump put pence in charge. Did he give pence responsibility every time Trump gave a speech? Did you have a link that supports this?

Was it before or after trump called Pence weak for not violating the constitution while his supporters built a platform to hang him?

Yes, Pence was involved in sending the NG to the Capitol, but again, Pence can't demand they abandon protocol because security is not in his wheelhouse. He hands the job over to the people that are supposed to take care of it.
Who is in charge of calling the NG?

Yeah. Apathy is certainly a problem when Americans are not interested in the facts behind an insurrection.

They are not presenting facts, they are presenting conspiracy theories. The facts are Trump held a rally, a mile away some of his supporters broke into the Capitol. Trump never instructed them to do anything of the sort and in fact told them to do the opposite. So what this clown show was always about is trying to blame Trump for the actions of other people.

Sure. I'll watch that too...but only the first one, I am not watching 9 separate investigations like Benghazi or emails. I also won't watch Republicans investigate their own investigation like Muller's.

Well there you go. You criticize me for not watching this pathetic display of Congress, but outside of the first hearing by the Republicans, you won't watch anymore of it.

Stop Trump from running?

1. I want Trump to run just to make sure a dem wins.

2. The constitution clearly states the requirements to be eligible to run for president. Not sure how an investigation will change that.

I've been following politics a long time, and never before have I seen them so scared of one man in my life. That's all this was about, trying to stop Trump from running in 2024.

I have never heard the claim Trump put pence in charge. Did he give pence responsibility every time Trump gave a speech? Did you have a link that supports this?

Was it before or after trump called Pence weak for not violating the constitution while his supporters built a platform to hang him?

It was before that. The job of a VP is to take over when the President is not available. That's the entire reason for their position. Trump knew he'd be tied up that day so he put Pence in charge in case anything got out of hand. If you read the link I provided that's what took place. But the Pentagon does things their own way. When the VP is in charge, they have the full power of the President when executing orders.

Who is in charge of calling the NG?

Pence, but the Capitol police chief also called for help which again, was dragged out by bureaucratic red tape.

They are not presenting facts, they are presenting conspiracy theories. The facts are Trump held a rally, a mile away some of his supporters broke into the Capitol. Trump never instructed them to do anything of the sort and in fact told them to do the opposite. So what this clown show was always about is trying to blame Trump for the actions of other people.

It isn't conspiracy. It's sworn testimony.

You keep peddling the same old tropes over and over.

Nobody claimed Trump directly told them to do insurrection. What happened was....see two of my previous posts that you ignored or didn't read...(post 153 for example)

Also I have noted that of course trump told them to march peacefully. Why would he want his supporters to get in trouble before they even got to the capital.

Well there you go. You criticize me for not watching this pathetic display of Congress, but outside of the first hearing by the Republicans, you won't watch anymore of it.

I wouldn't expect you to watch after the first. I wouldn't. At least watch the first one so you can see people like Miller change their story when under oath.

You see how that works? Miller lies in a right wing media station. The right perpetuates it ad nauseam, then Miller completely changes his story under oath but I'd course you don't see it because you refuse to watch.

I've been following politics a long time, and never before have I seen them so scared of one man in my life. That's all this was about, trying to stop Trump from running in 2024.

It's not fear.

I assure you I have not ran into many Dems that don't want Trump to run again.

It was before that. The job of a VP is to take over when the President is not available. That's the entire reason for their position. Trump knew he'd be tied up that day so he put Pence in charge in case anything got out of hand. If you read the link I provided that's what took place. But the Pentagon does things their own way. When the VP is in charge, they have the full power of the President when executing orders.

Was pence in charge when under sworn testimony someone said they were told not to let it be public that pence called the NG because it would make Trump look bad?

Has Trump ever claimed he put pence in charge?

Has pence claimed Trump put him in charge?

Has anyone from Trumps administration made that claim?

Pence, but the Capitol police chief also called for help which again, was dragged out by bureaucratic red tape.
Yes, the bureaucratic tape of miller stalling. Remember him? I told you already but you don't reply to anyone's posts except to repeat your tired excuses.

He did? Well where is this evidence Trump asked him to destroy ballots?
It’s in the phone call. Trump wanted Raffensperger to change the results of the election to make him the winner of Georgia.

Raffensperger didn’t because he can’t just take away votes on command from the president. That would be highly illegal.

It’s in the phone call. Trump wanted Raffensperger to change the results of the election to make him the winner of Georgia.

Raffensperger didn’t because he can’t just take away votes on command from the president. That would be highly illegal.

No, all he asked him for was to "find" the votes. That's it.

Forum List

Back