McCarthy Pathetically Desperate to be Speaker of House

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
Republicans would sell their soul for political power.

I think it is a disgrace that the power hungry, deep state aligned GOP get to run our country. These are the people that still cant even man up and admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud, how are they allowed to govern?

Anybody that desperate for power is suspect and possibly corrupt. McCarthy should be banned from power, not given more.

I think it is a disgrace that the power hungry, deep state aligned GOP get to run our country. These are the people that still cant even man up and admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud, how are they allowed to govern?

Anybody that desperate for power is suspect and possibly corrupt. McCarthy should be banned from power, not given more.

LOL yea okay.

They can't man up because they lack courage and self respect. That's always a losing combination, because there's no leadership. You can create this facade of power, but it renders itself useless if you do not have the leadership skills. Those skills require integrity, honesty, self respect, decency, etc. Kevin McCarthy posseses none of those qualities. Neither did Trump. These folks are self serving, and he will go down as the worst speaker of our times.

Horseshit

They can't man up because they lack courage and self respect. That's always a losing combination, because there's no leadership. You can create this facade of power, but it renders itself useless if you do not have the leadership skills. Those skills require integrity, honesty, self respect, decency, etc. Kevin McCarthy posseses none of those qualities. Neither did Trump. These folks are self serving, and he will go down as the worst speaker of our times.
Yea good point.

The GOP have realized all they need to do is tell their dumb supporters they love America and they will vote for them and let them do whatever they want and commit any crime they want.

Its like they are extremely gullible and just need to be told "I love America" or "You are a Patriot!" and republican voters will then believe any lie they are told.

Some attempt at a "clean start" goober.

My dog could do better.

57a31dfbdb5ce963008b4a56

That dumbass hate filled low IQ Leftest piece of shit Negro Hakeem thought he had been elected Speaker of the House with that filthy bat shit crazy speech of his last night. Did anybody ever bother to tell him that he came in second place?

SmartSelect_20230107_012753_Twitter_jpg-2663377.JPG

Professional politicians are among the most shameless of the species, but this set a new low.

How a person can be this desperate for, well, whatever this is, is a mystery.
Professional politicians are among the most shameless of the species, but this set a new low.

How a person can be this desperate for, well, whatever this is, is a mystery.
Power has shifted away from Democrat liars like Jeffries. That’s a good thing for those who love America.

That dumbass hate filled low IQ Leftest piece of shit Negro Hakeem thought he had been elected Speaker of the House with that filthy bat shit crazy speech of his last night. Did anybody ever bother to tell him that he came in second place?

SmartSelect_20230107_012753_Twitter_jpg-2663377.JPG
Hakeem told lies about Jan 6. He’s a POS.

Forum List

Back