A Question For The Left Wingers On This Forum

When you hear that there are militant Lefties on social media talking about burning down your local mall while you're locked down due to a virus with a .00001% mortality rate, and you see the corporate media lying straight up to you about the violence in the streets - well, not only do you suddenly get a striking appreciation for the second amendment; but you'd have to be brain dead stupid to not renounce the Democrat Party forever.

The only people left are either morons, partisan hacks, or both.

If some random dipshit on an anonymous website wants to claim I'm not what I say I am - while waxing poetic about "Russian trolls" - that says more about him at this point than it does little ole' moi.

Dude's stuck in 2016, never got the memo. Feel sorry for 'em.

I think liberalism stems from youth. People that gave their children everything they wanted grew up with the entitled mentality, and it carries through their adult lives unless in cases (I'm sure) like ours, we find the truth.

When I was young I was a liberal and registered as a Democrat voter. I had long hair, bell bottomed jeans, army jacket, smoked pot, at the time Reagan re-instituted signing up for the draft, referred to cops as pigs, I played lead guitar in bands.

When I got out into the working world and seen the taxes extracted from my paycheck, I just assumed government was doing good things with my money. In my mid 20's I started to follow politics a little more and realized how wrong I was.

By the time I got in my early 30's, I discovered Rush Limbaugh and gave up my rock-n-roll radio stations to listen to him for the three hours per day he was on. It was the birth of my conservatism.

Don't get me wrong, I was not raised with the entitlement mentality. My parents never gave me a dime I didn't work for. But as they say, as you age you become your father and my views did a total 180.

Forum List

Back