A question for democrats

Obamacare saves people

The wall is a symbol of hate

Joo got some 'splainin' to do. How is a border wall a "symbol of hate"?
It's a symbol for keeping "enemies" at bay. That's one way.
The other is the symbol of the Berlin Wall. Mr. Gorbachev, tear down that Wall! And lo, he did. Don't you remember?
Yeah, yeah, I know, the Berlin Wall was to keep people in, but it's really the same thing depending on what side of the wall you're standing on. It keeps the Mexicans and Central Americans "in." Who want to get out.

I don't necessarily think of it that way, but I think that's what they mean by a symbol of hate.

Germany was one country. Mexico and the US are 2 different countries.

Americans fought wars and died for the land we have here.

Keep that in mind, quasi-Canuckian. :funnyface:
Wow. That's one hell of an argument. I must have missed something in the translation, nutbag Floridian.

Never heard of The Alamo, where Daniel Boone and Davy Crockett died up that way, or what?

Americans fought for Texas.

Obamacare saves people

Do tell.

Name off the specific people who died without Obamacare, and list the specific people who would have been kicked to the street and left for dead, except that ObamaCare saved them?

This will be difficult since it was illegal to deny treatment to someone who showed up at an ER before ObamaCare. So please list off the hospitals that were illegally dumping people on the street, before ObamaCare.

I need direct proof of this.

See, unlike your made up BS.... we can point to people killed by a lack of border security.....

http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/ap-kesington-police-officer-shot-04-ap-thg-171120_16x9_992.jpg
ap-kesington-police-officer-shot-04-ap-thg-171120_16x9_992.jpg

If I recall nancy pelosi said we have to pass obama care to find out whats in it.

Last I heard the cost was well over a trillion dollars.

Well she said a wall wont work its imoral.

Well unless we build one hows she know that perhaps her magic 8 ball of what ever she injects or perhaps all the illegals in her district told her.

Its a lot cheaper experiment then obama care.

Its pelosi democrat logic .
Hey dipshit, there already is a wall/barrier..
Hey moron there is not a wall barrier across the entire border.
Now i do understand to you a barrier is your iq breaking 99 and having common sense.a symbol of hate seriously your to stupid to post here
If you had ever researched as to why the wall doesn't fall contiguously along the entire border is because of natural barriers that are not suitable for walls. Which has been part of the plan since the wall was begun in the early part of the first decade of the twenty-first century.

Obamacare saves people

The other is the symbol of the Berlin Wall. Mr. Gorbachev, tear down that Wall! And lo, he did. Don't you remember?
Yeah, yeah, I know, the Berlin Wall was to keep people in, but it's really the same thing depending on what side of the wall you're standing on. It keeps the Mexicans and Central Americans "in." Who want to get out.

I don't necessarily think of it that way, but I think that's what they mean by a symbol of hate.

Wow. That's one hell of an argument. I must have missed something in the translation, nutbag Floridian.

Never heard of The Alamo, where Daniel Boone and Davy Crockett died up that way, or what?

Only because they were in open revolt after having been ask by Mexico to settle there...

Obamacare saves people

You know damn well that we don't need good health in the US according to those that pray to a dead Jew on a stick and the GOP.
Dead jew on a stick wow your really a sensitive democrat .
Well moose piss I have good health care blue cross it cost me about 600 a month. And I have a lot of health issues mainly because im a diebetic.
Now tell us all how a wall is a symbol of hate.
I never said people dont need insurance moron obviously you missed the entire point of the post moose piss.
I am not a democrat I am an independent.. There already is a wall/barrier that was started in 2004 did you miss that fact or was you too tired from taking off yer clothes to strange men with money to give you?
The Rio Grande vector is getting a LOT of illegals wandering over. It's hard to build Walls there because of the river. They could use some there.

Why would it be hard to build a wall by a river?

Obamacare saves people

You know damn well that we don't need good health in the US according to those that pray to a dead Jew on a stick and the GOP.
Well moose piss I have good health care blue cross it cost me about 600 a month. And I have a lot of health issues mainly because im a diebetic.
I never said people dont need insurance moron obviously you missed the entire point of the post moose piss.
I am not a democrat I am an independent.. There already is a wall/barrier that was started in 2004 did you miss that fact or was you too tired from taking off yer clothes to strange men with money to give you?
The Rio Grande vector is getting a LOT of illegals wandering over. It's hard to build Walls there because of the river. They could use some there.

Destroying natural habitats and migration routes of animals.

Obamacare saves people

Gotta love the tolerance that left-wingers show their fellow Americans. They of course would never be hypocrites about tolerance.

And good health is such a bogus argument.

The left-wing endorses thousands of things that do not promote good health, and then offer absolutely horrific government-care as a substitute for good health. Hundreds died on the fully government run VA system, on fake waiting lists.... but that's what the left-wing calls "Good health".

Maybe if you prayed to Jesus more, you would be wiser than this.

Knowingly exposing others to HIV will no longer be a felony in California

Obamacare saves people

Gotta love the tolerance that left-wingers show their fellow Americans. They of course would never be hypocrites about tolerance.

The left-wing endorses thousands of things that do not promote good health, and then offer absolutely horrific government-care as a substitute for good health. Hundreds died on the fully government run VA system, on fake waiting lists.... but that's what the left-wing calls "Good health".

I am not a leftist sorry you are wrong again. Jesus wants to be in charge let him come down here and wallow in the mud like the rest of us.

Obamacare saves people

I am not a leftist sorry you are wrong again. Jesus wants to be in charge let him come down here and wallow in the mud like the rest of us.

Name one right-wing view, that you support? Any right-wing view at all, that you agree with.

Last edited:
Obamacare saves people

Well, that was enlightening.

Obamacare saves people

Name one right-wing view, that you support? Any right-wing view at all, that you agree with.
I am very pro-military..

Destroying natural habitats and migration routes of animals.

Simple solution.
Leave gaps that can easily be manned by border patrol,a choke point if you will.
I dont see how it would destroy natural habitats. In fact it would help,cattle destroy river banks causing erosion,on top of that they shit and piss in the river contaminating it.

Well, that was enlightening.

:)

Sorry for the DE-ness, but this is funny stuff! :auiqs.jpg:

Obamacare saves people

We had no Wall then, either.

Obamacare saves people

So the wall around the Vatican is also a symbol of hate?

Forum List

Back