A question for democrats

You've never heard of a water pump and a stock pond?
You do know that cattle do a shit load of damage to river banks right?
They kill all the vegetation on the banks causing erosion.
And they shit and piss in the river contaminating it.
That is all part of the problem. Read this.
You can build a wall -- except here, a river runs through it

All easy to overcome.
We have millions of miles of highway built on some of the roughest terrain imaginable.
with walls/barriers also.
566045181-640x480.jpg

Yet the smugglers and illegals are not stopped they simply go over or under...

At Least 1K Migrants Busted on One Mountain in 3-Month Period

Yup, one "tiny" spot, for miles....dumbass.
Then you can conclude that if they are doing it in one spot they are doing it all along the border even where there is a barrier..

Great, then the Democrat plan to do nothing sounds like a wonderful solution.

Its
Obamacare saves people

The wall is a symbol of hate

Joo got some 'splainin' to do. How is a border wall a "symbol of hate"?
It's a symbol for keeping "enemies" at bay. That's one way.
The other is the symbol of the Berlin Wall. Mr. Gorbachev, tear down that Wall! And lo, he did. Don't you remember?
Yeah, yeah, I know, the Berlin Wall was to keep people in, but it's really the same thing depending on what side of the wall you're standing on. It keeps the Mexicans and Central Americans "in." Who want to get out.

I don't necessarily think of it that way, but I think that's what they mean by a symbol of hate.
Its not a symbolic wall of hate its a boarder wall and common .
No doubt. I never said they CAN'T. I said it is why it HASN'T been.

It hasn't been done because of liberals and rinos.
Are you aware of how many satellites are in space spying down on us?
I’ve got this black helicopter flying over my house
I used to but I moved away from the emergency helipad..
That must of been when you got locked up in the nut hut
I wish to God you'd learn how to spell "border." It's really not that hard.
And read. "I don't necessarily think of it that way, but I think that's what they mean..."

Obamacare saves people

Hate. You mean like hating the fact that we don’t have a secure southern border?

The wall is being built on hate

Trumped up stories of murderers and rapists storming across our borders to kill and maim innocent Americans

The reality is people are coming over to mow our lawns and make our beds

Sure, some come here to work honest jobs, but don’t be so naive and Pollyanna to believe that there are not those who come here to participate and perpetuate crime. We need to know who comes across, and a way to filter out the undesirables. And there is the strain to our system that has to be considered.
That's already being done, or we wouldn't know about the drugs and the cartel members coming across.

It’s being tried you mean, but it’s not effective enough.

Wow. That's one hell of an argument. I must have missed something in the translation, nutbag Floridian.

Never heard of The Alamo, where Daniel Boone and Davy Crockett died up that way, or what?

Americans fought for Texas.
We had no Wall then, either.

Yeah, we had men with guns then. Is that what you're slyly advocating for?

Men with guns at the border? :coffee:

I get it now! :rolleyes:
Hey--LOOK, Marion! Over there----a peacock!

Your concession is graciously accepted. :04:
Fuck yourself, smiley.
Offering an argument about the Alamo deserves peacocks.

Obamacare saves people

Hate. You mean like hating the fact that we don’t have a secure southern border?

Trumped up stories of murderers and rapists storming across our borders to kill and maim innocent Americans

Sure, some come here to work honest jobs, but don’t be so naive and Pollyanna to believe that there are not those who come here to participate and perpetuate crime. We need to know who comes across, and a way to filter out the undesirables. And there is the strain to our system that has to be considered.
That's already being done, or we wouldn't know about the drugs and the cartel members coming across.

Well, since most drugs come through legal customs points, and most illegals come legally on a Visa, it is obviously not going to solve the drug problem, either. Yes, it may put a dent in it. Is it worth the investment?

What if the Dems agree to new border wall in a specified, strategic location with the agreement not to fund any further construction of new Wall until the effectiveness of the new wall has been studied for a few years. If it really cuts down on the numbers in that area and has positive results, the Congress would be hard pressed to say no to more.
Does that seem sensible?

Well, since most drugs come through legal customs points, and most illegals come legally on a Visa, it is obviously not going to solve the drug problem, either. Yes, it may put a dent in it. Is it worth the investment?

What if the Dems agree to new border wall in a specified, strategic location with the agreement not to fund any further construction of new Wall until the effectiveness of the new wall has been studied for a few years. If it really cuts down on the numbers in that area and has positive results, the Congress would be hard pressed to say no to more.
Does that seem sensible?

How do you know most drugs come through (ports of entry) "legal custom points"?

We do know that most drugs are found at ports of entry, but we don't know how many drugs get across the border into the US successfully.

BTW, your point makes a good case for a wall. A wall would direct all border traffic to the ports of entries and we would have a greater chance of catching more smugglers.

Cattle don’t go to the river. They’d cross into Mexico and become tacos.
Already read it.
And they said it would be difficult in some places. But doable,just like we build roads in some very rough terrain.

WTF does that have to do with a border wall?
Just thought I'd throw it in there since our govt. knows how many and who is coming across the border...
Really you think they know who every one is .

Cattle don’t go to the river. They’d cross into Mexico and become tacos.
Already read it.
And they said it would be difficult in some places. But doable,just like we build roads in some very rough terrain.

Just thought I'd throw it in there since our govt. knows how many and who is coming across the border...

:auiqs.jpg:

This idiot thinks the government spends 24/7 watching the thousands of miles of our nations borders!

This idiot thinks the government spends 24/7 watching the thousands of miles of our nations borders!

Nope, they do that watching them..and us! :dunno:

You're just as much of an idiot as moonbeam.

You're just as much of an idiot as moonbeam.

Why thank you sir!

I suppose this is just a non-entity, correct?

Something an episode of The Rockford Files was based on come to life years later, thanks to "The Patriot Act".

Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be fiction, not a game plan!

NSA Utah Data Center - Serving Our Nation's Intelligence Community

I am

Does that seem sensible?

For me, border security is less about drugs (if there are is a demand there will be a supply), and more about knowing who and how many are coming, where they are going when they arrive, and what activity they engage in while here. This country can certainly use hard working and motivated immigrants, but if we don’t know who is here and what they are doing then the immigration policy is flawed. Securing the border is the first step. What may seem sensible to you or me doesn’t matter. This whole issue has transcended reasonable and sensible. It’s politics from both sides now.

As soon as Trump is gone......so is the wall

Mexico will pay for it
Wait, so you're saying that as soon as Trump is gone, the next Democrat president will order that wall torn down?

Or, are you saying that Mexico will pay to have the wall destroyed?

I just wanna be sure that I'm clear on your position here.

:lol:

As soon as Trump is gone......so is the wall

Mexico will pay for it
Wait, so you're saying that as soon as Trump is gone, the next Democrat president will order that wall torn down?

Or, are you saying that Mexico will pay to have the wall destroyed?

I just wanna be sure that I'm clear on your position here.

:lol:

Tear that fucker down

Mexico will gladly pay

Forum List

Back