a proposal for world peace: Putin gives an address to US Congress, Biden gives an address to the Kremlin, we give Russia Alaska, they give us Snowden

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
my friends, with talk of world war 3 and nuclear war, we need a REALISTIC approach like the one i outlined in the title. Russia, America, North Korea, Iran, we're all human beings. let's pool our resources together and fight our common enemy: inflation, rather than spending money to build weapons of mass destruction and kill all humanity

this is what Putin should say to Congress:

"I am resigning. I have realized that I have to do so. Russia must enter a new era with new politicians, with new personalities and with new smart, strong and energetic people.
I want to apologize to the Russian and American people for our unfulfilled dreams. What we thought was easy has proved painfully difficult. I would like to apologize for having failed to justify the hopes of the people who believed that we would be able to make a leap from the gloomy and stagnant totalitarian past to a bright, prosperous and civilized future at just one go."

the Congress people will swiftly rise to their feet in thunderous applause!

Last edited:
  • Banned
My response:
Fuck you
fuck you
Fuck you
And to your last point fuck you.

Putin's best position at this point is horizontal, lying in state.

You want Alaska Russobot, here have five gigatons of BOOM! instead.
give Russia all the small states. Maine, Rhode Island, even Northern California

ya see I'm from Texas
where we do things BIG & QUICK
And the way small states like Alaska contribute nothing to the union
makes me SICK

this is a democracy. i'll concede the Alaska part if y'all give me a better solution

Forum List

Back