A Prophecy of President Trump Circa 1998?

She wrote the book in 1998.....
She's prophetic.
You didn't answer my question about which recent POTUS her quote describes.

Octavia Butler on How (Not) to Choose Our Leaders

"To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears.
To be led by a fool is to be led by the opportunists who control the fool.
To be led by a thief is to offer up your most precious treasures to be stolen.
To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies."

The one that was in office when she wrote the book.

how damn dense are you?

She wrote the book in 1998.....
She's prophetic.

To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies."

The one that was in office when she wrote the book.

how damn dense are you?
Pretty fucking dense thats for sure,he believes the media over the best doctors in the world over the covid virus hoax and believes the media as well that no vote fraud happened over whistleblowers and witnessses that gave sworn testimony knowing the penalty of perjury, did you have to ask? It’s so obvious what a troll he is. :abgg2q.jpg:

Benedict Arnold ended his days in England...

My money's on Rump ending his in Russia...
I think you're right.
If the financial threads between Trump, Deutsche Bank, and Russian money laundering are thoroughly investigated, I suspect Don the Con will have to choose between dying in a US prison or leaving the country?
TrumpRussianLaundromat.jpg

Why Deutsche Bank Managers Looked the Other way when their AI Software said: 'Corruption Found Here'

Really? This is all you got? How much longer is the left going to let Trump live inside theirs heads rent free?
These four ugly years will be studied and analyzed, appropriately, for a long time.

Trumpsters will just have to get over it.

And?
And nothing. You'll just have to get over it.
What am I getting over? I am fine with it. It looks like you will never be over it. I never liked Trump but I did like some of the easing of regulations.
Lol! Didn’t think you would respond.
Why would I? You complained, I pointed out you'll have to live with it.

My posts require neither your agreement nor your approval.

Neat!

I am free to comment on your posts, I don't care whether you agree with me or not. I don't care if you respond or not, I can also post how I feel about your lack of knowledge and lack of response. You obsessive compulsives are beyond help. That is for you to deal with. Neat!!!!

Really? This is all you got? How much longer is the left going to let Trump live inside theirs heads rent free?
These four ugly years will be studied and analyzed, appropriately, for a long time.

And?
What am I getting over? I am fine with it. It looks like you will never be over it. I never liked Trump but I did like some of the easing of regulations.

Neat!

I am free to comment on your posts, I don't care whether you agree with me or not. I don't care if you respond or not, I can also post how I feel about your lack of knowledge and lack of response. You obsessive compulsives are beyond help. That is for you to deal with. Neat!!!!
Dang, you guys really are trained to regurgitate the words of others!

Well done!

Actually, I never voted for the man, did not like his personality or his brash approach. His liberal policies drove me crazy.
Which liberal policies were those?

"To be led by a fool is to be led by the opportunists who control the fool.

"To be led by a thief is to offer up your most precious treasures to be stolen.

"To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies"

Spending, is certainly liberal by any standard. He wanted a trillion dollar infrastructure plan. Wanted guaranteed paid leave, his signing of a bill to promote STEM. Those are a few. Before running for President he had many liberal ideas and when he started to run he took a right and became conservative. He is who he needs to be for the time he needs to.

And?

Neat!

Dang, you guys really are trained to regurgitate the words of others!

Well done!

Who am I regurgitating? I post my thoughts and ideas if you don't like them fine but they are MY thoughts not anyone else, that is why I am all over the map politically.

ou should have shown that repeat multiple times to the democrats that voted for China Joe and Kameltoe. He fits every one of those descriptions. Coward--hid in his basement during the entire campaign. Fool--controlled by lying leftist DNC opportunists. Thief--increased consumer prices on his constituency.
I'm not gullible enough to vote for Biden or Trump, but I don't remember the former inciting an insurrection after losing an election; do you?
000_8YA6YK.jpg

'Our house': Inside the Maga riot that rocked America

Like ws or wacism?
literarywitches_octaviabutler.jpg

"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought.
To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears.
To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies.
To be led by a tyrant is to sell yourself and those you love into slavery."

New Topics

Forum List

Back