A Prophecy of President Trump Circa 1998?

Sunni or Shia?
main-qimg-f3debc351179e072500b80cabdeb16e4

You?

rue. Bernie likely would have won, if Hillary did not want her turn at all costs.
I think Trump vs Bernie might have inspired more voters to cast a ballot than either Hillary or Joe. In 2020 fewer than 70% of eligible voters bothered vote. In some countries 90% of those entitled to vote participate. I wonder what would change here if that many Americans voted?

Before running for President he had many liberal ideas and when he started to run he took a right and became conservative. He is who he needs to be for the time he needs to.
Michael Moore has claimed he met Trump for the first time at a Planned Parenthood fundraiser. Trump comes from a family that owes much of its fortune to the New York Democratic machine; he is a pathological who liar will say (and believe) anything he needs to say to get his way, but once he moved into the White house he's about as liberal as Barry Goldwater.

Before running for President he had many liberal ideas and when he started to run he took a right and became conservative. He is who he needs to be for the time he needs to.
Michael Moore has claimed he met Trump for the first time at a Planned Parenthood fundraiser. Trump comes from a family that owes much of its fortune to the New York Democratic machine; he is a pathological who liar will say (and believe) anything he needs to say to get his way, but once he moved into the White house he's about as liberal as Barry Goldwater.
Interesting opinion, I however disagree.

Like ws or wacism?
literarywitches_octaviabutler.jpg

"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought.
To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears.
To be led by a fool is to be led by the opportunists who control the fool.
To be led by a thief is to offer up your most precious treasures to be stolen.
To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies.
To be led by a tyrant is to sell yourself and those you love into slavery."

Octavia Butler on How (Not) to Choose Our Leaders

Meaningless twaddle.

rue. Bernie likely would have won, if Hillary did not want her turn at all costs.
I think Trump vs Bernie might have inspired more voters to cast a ballot than either Hillary or Joe. In 2020 fewer than 70% of eligible voters bothered vote. In some countries 90% of those entitled to vote participate. I wonder what would change here if that many Americans voted?

Those who choose to not vote, have their reasons. Most probably live in safe states, and just can't be bothered, because, correctly they realize it won't matter. Others know that they have not paid attention and don't know anything and correctly decide that they should NOT vote. ECT.

New Topics

Forum List

Back