A Prophecy of President Trump Circa 1998?

Really? This is all you got? How much longer is the left going to let Trump live inside theirs heads rent free?
Until he dies in prison or in Russia.
We will never let you forget your billionaire populist con man.

Actually, I never voted for the man, did not like his personality or his brash approach. His liberal policies drove me crazy.

Really? This is all you got? How much longer is the left going to let Trump live inside theirs heads rent free?
These four ugly years will be studied and analyzed, appropriately, for a long time.

Trumpsters will just have to get over it.

And?
And nothing. You'll just have to get over it.
What am I getting over? I am fine with it. It looks like you will never be over it. I never liked Trump but I did like some of the easing of regulations.
Lol! Didn’t think you would respond.

These four ugly years will be studied and analyzed, appropriately, for a long time.

And?
And nothing. You'll just have to get over it.
What am I getting over? I am fine with it. It looks like you will never be over it. I never liked Trump but I did like some of the easing of regulations.
Lol! Didn’t think you would respond.
Why would I? You complained, I pointed out you'll have to live with it.

My posts require neither your agreement nor your approval.

Neat!

octavia-butler-440747.jpg

Octavia Butler was a Black, feminist science fiction writer who lost her father at age 7 and was raised by her mother and maternal grandmother in a strict Baptist environment.

In 1998 her novel Parable of the Talents was published, offering some remarkable coincidences with the last four years of US History.

Parable of the Talents (novel) - Wikipedia

"The novel is set against the backdrop of a dystopian United States that has come under the grip of a Christian fundamentalist denomination called 'Christian America' led by President Andrew Steele Jarret.

"Seeking to restore American power and prestige, and using the slogan "Make America Great Again'...":eek:

The novel ends in 2036 when President Jarret is defeated after his first term due to public outrage at his "Alaska-Canada War" and his role in witch burnings.

Where will Trump end, living in prison or Russia?
She seems to be talking about der Reich Fuhrer Biden.

Dude is still living rent free in the heads of you moonbats! :lmao: :rofl::auiqs.jpg:
Trump's not gone, Loon.
Will he wind up in prison or Russia?
images

After CPAC?
According to this moron's alzheimers case resident, he is not capable of getting online to get inline to get vaccinated--not my words, those came from your non-racist resident in the WH.

I'm all for it. You people's refusal to abide by the election, could be looked at in history as the Death of our Republic.

Bush wasn't the sitting president at that time, may not have even started his run when the book came out.

Trump was one of dozens that had publicly stated he was planning on making a run for president.
Which recent POTUS does this remind you of?

"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought.

"To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears.

To be led by a fool is to be led by the opportunists who control the fool.

"To be led by a thief is to offer up your most precious treasures to be stolen.

"To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies.

"To be led by a tyrant is to sell yourself and those you love into slavery."

Octavia Butler on How (Not) to Choose Our Leaders

Bush wasn't the sitting president at that time, may not have even started his run when the book came out.

Trump was one of dozens that had publicly stated he was planning on making a run for president.

"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought.

"To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears.

To be led by a fool is to be led by the opportunists who control the fool.

"To be led by a thief is to offer up your most precious treasures to be stolen.

"To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies.

"To be led by a tyrant is to sell yourself and those you love into slavery."

Octavia Butler on How (Not) to Choose Our Leaders

She wrote the book in 1998.....

THINK ABOUT IT!!

octavia-butler-440747.jpg

Octavia Butler was a Black, feminist science fiction writer who lost her father at age 7 and was raised by her mother and maternal grandmother in a strict Baptist environment.

In 1998 her novel Parable of the Talents was published, offering some remarkable coincidences with the last four years of US History.

Parable of the Talents (novel) - Wikipedia

"The novel is set against the backdrop of a dystopian United States that has come under the grip of a Christian fundamentalist denomination called 'Christian America' led by President Andrew Steele Jarret.

"Seeking to restore American power and prestige, and using the slogan "Make America Great Again'...":eek:

The novel ends in 2036 when President Jarret is defeated after his first term due to public outrage at his "Alaska-Canada War" and his role in witch burnings.

Where will Trump end, living in prison or Russia?
link ?

Forum List

Back