A pragmatic Approach to Climate Change

Hey Buck, trying for moron of the day? We are driving the climate change at present. Increasing the CO2 from 280 ppm to 410 ppm, and CH4 from about 800 ppb to over 1800 ppb is the driving force behind the rapid warming we are seeing at present. We should be cooling, not warming, by the Milankovic Cycles.

Rapid warming? How much have global temps risen over the past 20 years? And how much did those famous GW computer models tell us the global temps would rise by now? I hereby raise the BS flag.
And I hereby say you are a fucking idiot.

UAH_LT_1979_thru_October_2017_v6-1.jpg

http://www.drroyspencer.com/wp-content/uploads/UAH_LT_1979_thru_October_2017_v6-1.jpg

The last 20 years. 1997 to 2017. Four very large spikes above anything seen in the prior years.The average higher than most of the high point prior to 1997. You stupid asses lack the ability to read even a simple chart.

To get back to the subject. Now I know little of urban planning. Perhaps there are some city planners out there that would like to contribute ideas on what kind of factors would go into planning what areas we would let go back to the sea, and which we would protect? Seems that the present use of the land, sewage and water systems would play a big part, but I am sure there are other factors, maybe some more important than I listed.

To get back to the subject. Now I know little of urban planning. Perhaps there are some city planners out there that would like to contribute ideas on what kind of factors would go into planning what areas we would let go back to the sea, and which we would protect? Seems that the present use of the land, sewage and water systems would play a big part, but I am sure there are other factors, maybe some more important than I listed.
I think perhaps the biggest issue will be population dislocation..if we have to find a new home for the millions who live in the littoral regions of the Eastern seaboard...it's going to cause some real problems. A lot will depend on whether it's a slow rise..or if it becomes a 'tipping point scenario..and we get an actual flood.

Thee are already serious plans out there for turning New York into a new Venice..sealing up the first ten stories in lower Manhattan--and going the canal route. Massive dykes around DC? You think we have an illegal problem now? Just wait until Vera Cruz goes under..it may well be..that Trump's wall..is a lot better of an idea than many think..although not for the reasons most Cons would buy into.

Forum List

Back