A Poll Democrats Could not Cheat.

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
72.4 Twitter users say bring back banned accounts. A Red wave?

Musk is welcoming lies, misinformation and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the new Twitter

Why is that, because the old owners decided what were lies, misinformation and conspiracy theories based on their political affiliation? It seems Musk is allowing other members to decide that for themselves. It's not a wonder why leftists don't like that. You people hate people that think for themselves. That's why you're so against Republicans.

72.4 Twitter users say bring back banned accounts. A Red wave?
That 72.4% represents 3.1 million voters.

A whole lot of those who will be granted amnesty have already created and are building new accounts but it's still a good start. I'm pretty sure anybody banned under Elon's watch will really deserve to be banned.

remember when tweeter banned stories about rhe presidents business ties to his son’s foreign dealings…right before rhe election? i do
I don`t remember so refresh my memory. I know very little about Twitter and Facebook but was Twitter banning anyone else`s crackpot stories or just QAnon`s nutty conspiracies?

I don`t remember so refresh my memory. I know very little about Twitter and Facebook but was Twitter banning anyone else`s crackpot stories or just QAnon`s nutty conspiracies?
they banned news reports about what i just said…stories about hunter’s laptop that tied his father to his foreign business deals…during the campaign.

we know this is fact now. we know it exist, we know it’s not “russian disinformation” - we know they did this to impact the election.

i am not sure what QAnon conspiracy you are referring to.

remember when tweeter banned stories about rhe presidents business ties to his son’s foreign dealings…right before rhe election? i do

There was a lot of misinformation being distributed right before the election

Forum List

Back