A polite request for Democrats here - reject the view that “if you’re not black you don’t know what it’s like “

I’m asking all Democrats here to please reject the viewpoint that some Democrats say where they claim

“yeah we get it we’re white we don’t know what it’s like to be black” or if a black democrat says “white people you don’t know what it’s like to be me”

Thinking like this is not normal it is destructive towards society. I am white and I am in my 30s I was not born privileged. I’m not privileged, I’ve never owned slaves. My father, or grandfather did not own slaves.

Through history Black people owned slaves just like white people did. Black people were racist throughout history just like white people were.

And that type of thinking where if you are a white man and you hate yourself or if you are a black man and you think that Black people have never done anything throughout history and have always been slaves ….leads to a weak society any which way you look at it, regardless of where you feel about politics of this. That’s a fact regardless of what you feel about the politics if you are a black man or white man and you think it’s OK or healthy for a white man to believe that they themselves or their own ancestors have harmed Black people is wrong, you can call it crazy, it certainly has no place in America.

And so that’s why we have this debt ceiling issue, that’s why Republicans are able to look at the racial issues and take over votes from Democrats who are fed up with the far left. This is why we Democrats might lose the election in 2024 because of how far left the Democrats have gone with the transgender bathroom issues and the Black Lives Matter issues since 2021. It has truly gotten out of control and that’s why unless the Democrats don’t make a change on race we’re gonna lose in 2024. I will vote for Donald Trump or Ron DeSantis that’s just how it’s gonna be that how it’s gonna be for most Democrats unless maybe Robert F Kennedy Junior gets the nomination for the democrats..
You still undeniably have no idea what it means to be black in America.
You have no more right to state otherwise than anyone has to tell you what your experiences should be.

Grow up. Learn that white privilege is real and the you’re currently exercising it.

Rather stupidly.

I would say there are sadly many “educated” Americans in universities that don’t understand that slavery was not invented by whites… and if you bring this up they will be angry
These are the college “educated” liberals you see you at the coffee shops and what not.

The types of so-called educated Americans that we are talking about live all throughout the country. The question is how many of them are there? One of them was a physical therapist of mine. I was telling her about how when I went through the Canadian border …. And somehow in the conversation she said it was easier for us white people to go through the border because we’re white.

So you have these types of Americans who will very casually say things like “ yeah because we’re white we don’t have to worry about dealing with police” ….. I don’t recall any Americans talking like this even five years ago. So just begs the question why is this race division/cancel culture happening. ? It’s not helping anybody and for the country say hopefully it goes away, and it will really be remembered as one of the dumbest fads ever

You have no more right to state otherwise than anyone has to tell you what your experiences should be.

Grow up. Learn that white privilege is real and the you’re currently exercising it.

Rather stupidly.
It is important for all Americans, especially the young ones to be proud of who they are and to be strong. It’s important to have a country with a strong military and one where the population is proud of its country’s history.

There are black Americans and white Americans right now who are multi millionaires.

People can live their lives however they want nobody has denied that. It is only Democrats and those on the far left who will cancel people that they deem to be racist. That is the problem. It’s led to white people who have been fired from their jobs mostly white men fired from their jobs or ostracized because for example, they publicly say that Black Lives Matter is wrong. Or when a white guy goes on Facebook and makes a comment that some random person deems to be racist and then that white person gets fired or in trouble. ….

Or the many companies in America that have racist hiring quotas. In order for you to be able to call somebody racist you have to be able to have a strict definition for it and you don’t your side never does ….

“white privilege” is a modern day invention those words that term much like “radical Islam”, or something similar are inventions of the 21st-century. They don’t exist throughout history. Certainly bigotry existed throughout history. It was practiced by Black people and white people.

Last edited:

Rather stupidly.
Furthermore we currently live in a country where some number of companies major ones by the way have events where the company is spoken to by a BLM leader or a LGBT leader on topics like white privilege or how American society doesn’t know what it’s like to be black or LGBT in this country. That type of setting is bad it’s not good for the country.

Thankfully this type of anti-Americanism does not affect me because I am self-employed. But if I had to deal with the types of team exercises that people in the business world have to deal with today in America, I would not be able to work in that setting. It’s a bad thing that’s happening. How you have young white men in America who have to sit there in some ridiculous team exercise at a bank or a office or something similar where some LGBT leader lectures to them about how bad white people are and how companies need to have “safe spaces” for LGBT people or safe spaces for blacks.

You know most Americans LGBT and black included don’t want this nonsense. The great great majority of American people are respectful people. That’s what your side doesn’t get or are you just don’t care about it. You’re not seeing that you’re putting down entire swaths of people with no evidence to back it up. Whether the 400 years a slave project, white privilege or Black Lives Matter these are destructive ideas for the country. It’s not good for anybody. Why don’t you start talking about bringing better jobs forward for white people and Black people.

Last edited:
It is important for all Americans, especially the young ones to be proud of who they are and to be strong. It’s important to have a country with a strong military and one where the population is proud of its country’s history.

There are black Americans and white Americans right now who are multi millionaires.

People can live their lives however they want nobody has denied that. It is only Democrats and those on the far left who will cancel people that they deem to be racist. That is the problem. It’s led to white people who have been fired from their jobs mostly white men fired from their jobs or ostracized because for example, they publicly say that Black Lives Matter is wrong. Or when a white guy goes on Facebook and makes a comment that some random person deems to be racist and then that white person gets fired or in trouble. ….

Or the many companies in America that have racist hiring quotas. In order for you to be able to call somebody racist you have to be able to have a strict definition for it and you don’t your side never does ….

“white privilege” is a modern day invention those words that term much like “radical Islam”, or something similar are inventions of the 21st-century. They don’t exist throughout history. Certainly bigotry existed throughout history. It was practiced by Black people and white people.
The height of white privilege is not even having to admit it exists.

The height of white privilege is not even having to admit it exists.
The existence of tens of millions of white people who are either homeless or living with a very low wage is what disproves the divisive and dangerous idea that white folks are born privileged. By the way, an idea that was never discussed in the 1990s or 2000 so keep that in mind.

Considering that inflation is at a 50 year high it should concern you that politicians, including Republicans are trying to tell you that America has an evil racist history. It’s a distraction from our bad economy among other things.

It’s important to have leader ship in a country that puts forward ideas that support all Americans. The keyword being all Americans ….but it’s mostly Democrats who are proposing or supporting the destruction of historical statues of white people, and who are proposing or supporting discriminatory hiring practices against white people….

When you have a far left wing democrat politician say “ I am a white man I don’t know what it’s like to struggle as a black person in this country” or when a Democratic politician “apologizes” for saying something that Black Lives Matter felt was racist…. that does damage to society. It’s bad for young white men and black men.

And that’s kind of a new thing a phenomenon we’ve seen in the past few years, where a Democrat politicians will apologize because a mob of the far left wing felt something that they said was a part of white privilege. Regardless of what you think about the politics of this, it is not good for society. It’s not giving anybody better jobs it’s not helping our economy.

what is your opinion on a company that says we’re going to guarantee that a certain percentage of our employees are non-white, or the Academy Awards saying we will guarantee that minorities get nominated for an award.

That type of setting is bad it’s not good for the country.
Ya know, only an anti-American would talk like that. A "type of setting" is "bad it's not good"? I mean what wordy, ethnic commie would choose "type of setting" over simply "type" or "setting"? What verbose, redundant, moronic motherfucker would insist upon asserting both "bad" and "it's not good" without a break between? What, you trying to pass as one of them fucking woke rapper types now or something?

FTW? Know your limitations. You incredibly stupid troll. Pick a lane. Try to stay in it. Baby steps..

I’m asking all Democrats here to please reject the viewpoint that some Democrats say where they claim

“yeah we get it we’re white we don’t know what it’s like to be black” or if a black democrat says “white people you don’t know what it’s like to be me”

Thinking like this is not normal it is destructive towards society. I am white and I am in my 30s I was not born privileged. I’m not privileged, I’ve never owned slaves. My father, or grandfather did not own slaves.

Through history Black people owned slaves just like white people did. Black people were racist throughout history just like white people were.

And that type of thinking where if you are a white man and you hate yourself or if you are a black man and you think that Black people have never done anything throughout history and have always been slaves ….leads to a weak society any which way you look at it, regardless of where you feel about politics of this. That’s a fact regardless of what you feel about the politics if you are a black man or white man and you think it’s OK or healthy for a white man to believe that they themselves or their own ancestors have harmed Black people is wrong, you can call it crazy, it certainly has no place in America.

And so that’s why we have this debt ceiling issue, that’s why Republicans are able to look at the racial issues and take over votes from Democrats who are fed up with the far left. This is why we Democrats might lose the election in 2024 because of how far left the Democrats have gone with the transgender bathroom issues and the Black Lives Matter issues since 2021. It has truly gotten out of control and that’s why unless the Democrats don’t make a change on race we’re gonna lose in 2024. I will vote for Donald Trump or Ron DeSantis that’s just how it’s gonna be that how it’s gonna be for most Democrats unless maybe Robert F Kennedy Junior gets the nomination for the democrats..
You're not black, so stop thinking you can argue with blacks about our experience in America.

The existence of tens of millions of white people who are either homeless or living with a very low wage is what disproves the divisive and dangerous idea that white folks are born privileged. By the way, an idea that was never discussed in the 1990s or 2000 so keep that in mind.

Considering that inflation is at a 50 year high it should concern you that politicians, including Republicans are trying to tell you that America has an evil racist history. It’s a distraction from our bad economy among other things.

It’s important to have leader ship in a country that puts forward ideas that support all Americans. The keyword being all Americans ….but it’s mostly Democrats who are proposing or supporting the destruction of historical statues of white people, and who are proposing or supporting discriminatory hiring practices against white people….

When you have a far left wing democrat politician say “ I am a white man I don’t know what it’s like to struggle as a black person in this country” or when a Democratic politician “apologizes” for saying something that Black Lives Matter felt was racist…. that does damage to society. It’s bad for young white men and black men.

And that’s kind of a new thing a phenomenon we’ve seen in the past few years, where a Democrat politicians will apologize because a mob of the far left wing felt something that they said was a part of white privilege. Regardless of what you think about the politics of this, it is not good for society. It’s not giving anybody better jobs it’s not helping our economy.

what is your opinion on a company that says we’re going to guarantee that a certain percentage of our employees are non-white, or the Academy Awards saying we will guarantee that minorities get nominated for an award.
White privilege is a term made up by a white person and it has nothing to do with money.

White privilege is a term made up by a white person and it has nothing to do with money.
Not partisan either.
As an academic concept that was only recently brought into the mainstream, the concept of white privilege is frequently misinterpreted by non-academics; some academics, having studied white privilege undisturbed for decades, have been surprised by the recent opposition from right-wing critics since approximately 2014.

But if artificially dividing people while privileging one group's interests over all the outgroup's didn't first serve the interests of the most wealthy and powerful in any given context, it simply wouldn't be a thing. Same goes for class, religion, sex, gender, "family values", medical care, insurance coverage, type of cars most produced, and on and on.

We could all just wake up one day with the same revelation. We've been dancing for "the billionaires" since the discovery of farming. The original farm owner was the first "billionaire." The rest had to work for the farmer and continue hunter gathering until more figured out how to start their own farms or create something to trade. But one had to be first. One lucky bastard happened to be in just the right place at the exact right time,.. then let it go completely to their head, declaring "MINE! All this property damnit! Keep your greedy mitts off, you filthy peasants you! Next sucker! Keep the line straight!"

• Informative
Reactions: IM2

The fact that you equate white privilege with some sort of inherent financial prosperity shows clearly that you have no understanding of it at all.

You’re reacting to the words. Not the meaning of them.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
So how does Biden know what it’s like to be Black? How does he know what it’s like to be a Black parent watching some white politician rant and rave about his kids having to go to school with Blacks or a White Vice President showing amazement that a Black man is clean and articulate enough to be President? That’s Biden.

Some people learn and evolve... others don't.

Some people learn and evolve... others don't.

5kx910.jpg

Forum List

Back