A perfect example of what our schools and leftists are teaching our youth.

Watch the young redhead boy make a complete fool of himself and then ask yourself why these leftist cities and politicians put up with this shit. Half of these dumbass kids look and act like muslim terrorists.

Wow. fully armed cops in riot gear bullied a couple of kids. I'll bet that made them feel macho.

Bullied the kids?

They confronted them for throwing rocks at other people.

Dumbass

And it's so much fun to bully a couple of kids. That's how they came to be known as pigs.

Just stop ya old progtard.

Seriously. You're a fckn clown

If I want anything from you' I'll contact your pimp.

Contact my husband and he'll give you a beat down you old fag

You're just a bitter old fag... that's it

Just to be clear, you're saying that is your new pimp?
I hope you report this vile piece of shit. Family attacks, you know.

I'd rather kick the old fag's rotten cum stained teeth in

Leftist she males are the lowest of the low...and that poor kid in the vid is on that path

Watch the young redhead boy make a complete fool of himself and then ask yourself why these leftist cities and politicians put up with this shit. Half of these dumbass kids look and act like muslim terrorists.

Wow. fully armed cops in riot gear bullied a couple of kids. I'll bet that made them feel macho.

Progressive shit stains always defend rioters and violent criminals.

Just stop ya old progtard.

Seriously. You're a fckn clown

If I want anything from you' I'll contact your pimp.

Contact my husband and he'll give you a beat down you old fag

You're just a bitter old fag... that's it

Just to be clear, you're saying that is your new pimp?
I hope you report this vile piece of shit. Family attacks, you know.

Who specifically mentioned family?
Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump TrumpTrump Trump

participation-trophies-now-in-liquid-form-men-6900471.png

Bullied the kids?

Dumbass

If the bullied kids had thrown rocks, why didn't they arrest them? A dumb ass cop dropped his bullet, and they were mad because the kid tried to pick it up out of the street. He should have kept his bullet in his shirt pocket like Andy told him to do.

Bullied the kids?

Dumbass

If the bullied kids had thrown rocks, why didn't they arrest them? A dumb ass cop dropped his bullet, and they were mad because the kid tried to pick it up out of the street. He should have kept his bullet in his shirt pocket like Andy told him to do.

Mayor won't allow it. But you already know this.

Conservatives have always deeply favored a police state

Yes god help us if there were no police. Libtards have always favored shooting the cops.

You think expecting cops to act more like cops should instead of like storm troupers is the same as favoring shooting cops. That's insane.

How many cops have you libtards shot this year?

They don't know what they'll be up against.

Hard telling with you sissy wannabe fascists

And it's so much fun to bully a couple of kids. That's how they came to be known as pigs.

If they don't want to get bullied, then they shouldn't walk around wearing masks.

Remember the cop running from the naked guy? :71:

Yes god help us if there were no police. Libtards have always favored shooting the cops.

Shooting cops, of course, is the main argument conservatives use to defend the 2nd amendment.

Exactly.....2nd Amendment solutions, they say.

You think expecting cops to act more like cops should instead of like storm troupers is the same as favoring shooting cops. That's insane.

Are you accusing your fellow posters of shooting the police?

Are you accusing your fellow posters of shooting the police?

Only a moron would ask that question.

They don't know what they'll be up against.

Hard telling with you sissy wannabe fascists

If they don't want to get bullied, then they shouldn't walk around wearing masks.

Or a guy with pink hair

Repugs will make sure they have the gun

None

None

Are you sure you're a leftie?

Forum List

Back