A perfect example of what our schools and leftists are teaching our youth.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

Watch the young redhead boy make a complete fool of himself and then ask yourself why these leftist cities and politicians put up with this shit. Half of these dumbass kids look and act like muslim terrorists.

did you know?

the richest 1% of taxpayers earn 19% of the income while paying 30% of the federal taxes

Watch the young redhead boy make a complete fool of himself and then ask yourself why these leftist cities and politicians put up with this shit. Half of these dumbass kids look and act like muslim terrorists.

Wow. fully armed cops in riot gear bullied a couple of kids. I'll bet that made them feel macho.

Wow. fully armed cops in riot gear bullied a couple of kids. I'll bet that made them feel macho.

They don't know what they'll be up against.

Hard telling with you sissy wannabe fascists

And it's so much fun to bully a couple of kids. That's how they came to be known as pigs.

They should have peppered sprayed mr. mouth!

Conservatives have always deeply favored a police state

And it's so much fun to bully a couple of kids. That's how they came to be known as pigs.

From what I saw the kids were doing the bullying. Raised by libtards.

Yes god help us if there were no police. Libtards have always favored shooting the cops.

Yes god help us if there were no police. Libtards have always favored shooting the cops.

Shooting cops, of course, is the main argument conservatives use to defend the 2nd amendment.

From what I saw the kids were doing the bullying. Raised by libtards.

Of course, but then you just see what you want to see. You're a Trump Gun Nut. You can't help yourself.

You think expecting cops to act more like cops should instead of like storm troupers is the same as favoring shooting cops. That's insane.

Why are you working so hard to get Trump elected again? It’s only Sept 19, pace yourself.

Always an idiot, arent you. Most of us would love seeing these "children" taught a little respect.

I've always favored the cops shooting mouthy tards

Forum List

Back