A Pandemic of the Unvaccinated? Maybe not.

Pandemic of the unvaccinated is just another demmunist label and ploy to group independent-thinking Americans who recognize and cherish their freedom into the villain category for the purpose of demmunist destruction of this country.
Marxists undermining and demonizing American culture and freedom so they can implement their Marxist control.
Fuck democrats. Epitome of anti-American.

Too much verbiage for this medium. Next time, distill it a bit.

I suspect there is some cooking of the books going on here. What does, "...not fully vaccinated..." mean? The second shot is, in effect, a "booster," adding little to the real-time protection, but extending its effect. So someone who has had the first jab but not the second is "not fully vaccinated," but that is a distinction without a difference. The two relevant categories are "vaccinated" and "unvaccinated." If someone has had the first jab, they are in the first category. THis article considers that they are in the second.
It doesn't even consider the possibility of someone who has had COVID and now has developed natural immunity.
They don't seem to care about that statistic.

Go back and click the link.

This isn't rocket surgery here.
I did click the link. It was a Google search. You want me to do your work for you because you know you're lying your stupid ass off.

Now, post a link to a credible source that proves that the vaccines are 95% affective.

Posting a Google search proves you're talking out of your ass.

I did click the link. It was a Google search. You want me to do your work for you because you know you're lying your stupid ass off.

Now, post a link to a credible source that proves that the vaccines are 95% affective.

Posting a Google search proves you're talking out of your ass.
I did the search for you. All you have to do is click and there's dozens of links.

Forum List

Back