A New Wave of Covid-19 Is Coming. Here's How to Prepare.

Who needs to steal when there are hours of 1/6 and Putin-love clips to show? :auiqs.jpg:
FU. You Pedocrats love Pootin commie cock shoved up your ass

1/6...1/6....lolol

Why did that GDF bitch Pelosi not accept 10k troops Trump offered her..................Answer that GD question you worthless pile of fucking horse shit

FU. You Pedocrats love Pootin commie cock shoved up your ass

1/6...1/6....lolol

Why did that GDF bitch Pelosi not accept 10k troops Trump offered her..................Answer that GD question you worthless pile of fucking horse shit
Sounds like someone’s nervous. That post was barely English! :auiqs.jpg:

1648991223861.png

~S~

I'm prepared to go on living my life as I always have for 46 years.

So unless this new wave kills like 3 out of 5 people I'm prepared to do absolutely nothing about it.

And all of you idiots who believed an election was rigged and riddled with fraud because the man who was going to make America white again for you lost....sigh..well, you're just a bunch of motherfucking idiots.
The Democrat Party is based on hate, greed and lies.
The Democrat Party could not exist without stupid voters.

The Democrat Party is based on hate, greed and lies.
The Democrat Party could not exist without stupid voters.
The very same thing I can say about Republicans and their party. Wallowing for more than two decades in division pimping, hatred, and conspiracy theories.
You can't tell the difference between actual conservatives and wing nutz anymore.
They've been swallowed whole by the alt-right.

I know how to prepare.

Take all old farts over 75 out (who are calling for lockdowns because they are cowards) and shoot them.
That way, 95% of all Covid-19 death victims will already be dead.
Plus, we save the world trillions of dollars looking after these useless frumps.

Problem solved.

I am fucking sick and tired of having everyone's lives ruined just so a bunch of useless old farts can 'be protected' and live a couple days longer.

And if old farts truly had guts (some do - most probably do not)?
They would tell the world to stop locking down just to save their asses?
If I was old - that is what I would say.
I am not so full of myself that I want the entire world to be in misery just to save my worthless hide for a few, extra years.
Just make sure all 'us' seniors can quarantine ourselves and then let everyone go about their lives as per normal.

How to prepare is be a thinker and ignore
We know you lib loon losers love the feeling of everyone being rendered as useless as you are.

Forum List

Back