A New Wave of Covid-19 Is Coming. Here's How to Prepare.

Gonna be a lot of screeching lib loons trying to dictate everyone’s health because we are not remasking

Tara Parker-Pope and Knvul Sheikh

Sat, April 2, 2022, 10:35 AM·10 min rea

The next wave of Covid-19 is coming, and in some parts of the United States, it’s already here. Are you ready?

The culprit this time is BA.2, a subvariant of the highly infectious Omicron variant. Nobody knows for sure how much havoc it will cause, but BA.2 has already led to a surge of cases in Europe and is now the dominant version of the coronavirus in the United States and around the world.

Are ya ready folks. Well are ya!?!?!?!
Wait I'm almost ready. :th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn: There, now I'm ready.

Trump and family in orange jumpsuits would be cool. :cool-45:
Let’s not forget Trump pushed the development of the vaccines we use today at warp speed. If Hillary would have beat Trump we would likely be still waiting for the approval of the first vaccine.

The next wave of Covid-19 is coming, and in some parts of the United States, it’s already here. Are you ready?

The culprit this time is BA.2, a subvariant of the highly infectious Omicron variant. Nobody knows for sure how much havoc it will cause, but BA.2 has already led to a surge of cases in Europe and is now the dominant version of the coronavirus in the United States and around the world.

I predict that a couple of months before the mid-term elections we will be in the middle of another outbreak of a new, very serious version of Covid-19.

The Democrats will push through mail-in ballots in all states and send everybody on the voter rolls a ballot Including the dead. They will hold control of the House and the Senate which will amaze everyone — but in many states there will be more votes than registered voters. The liberal media will ignore that fact and declare the elections to be totally honest and fair.

If you're young and healthy the best way to prepare is to go on with your life.

If you're not then you may want to take precautions but it would be economic suicide to shut the economy down again over a disease with a .02% mortality rate.

I predict that a couple of months before the mid-term elections we will be in the middle of another outbreak of a new, very serious version of Covid-19.

The Democrats will push through mail-in ballots in all states and send everybody on the voter rolls a ballot Including the dead. They will hold control of the House and the Senate which will amaze everyone — but in many states there will be more votes than registered voters. The liberal media will ignore that fact and declare the elections to be totally honest and fair.
If I believed that i'd probably take a sky dive off of the Rio Grand Gorge Bridge.

And now we have reports of Republican sex and drug parties from one of their rising stars, Madison Cawthorn! :eek:
I suspect the truth of the story.

I think both Republican and Democratic Parties are very careful to watch out for new, very honest elected politicians and run tests to eliminate them from the coke and call girl parties.

If a newly elected politician is not sufficiently corrupt he/she will not advance very far in the Party.

Politicians make used car dealers look like saints.

Conservatives should do their best to make sure it doesn’t happen.
Exactly but that requires some effort and the whiners stopming their feet and throwing tantrums on the internet aren't exactly self starters.

They should have all spent the last year lobbying their local and state governments to get laws passed to prevent it from ever happening again instead of blindly believing that by some miracle the election could be overturned and Trump put back in office as a result which is never going to happen.

Exactly but that requires some effort and the whiners stopming their feet and throwing tantrums on the internet aren't exactly self starters.

They should have all spent the last year lobbying their local and state governments to get laws passed to prevent it from ever happening again instead of blindly believing that by some miracle the election could be overturned and Trump put back in office as a result which is never going to happen.
I agree. It would also help if the Republican Party was less wimpy and not full of Trump haters who were happy to see him lose to Biden.

May Republicans are just as corrupt as Democrats and neither group wants some outsider to drain their wonderful Swamp.

1649138734273.jpeg

1649138952750.jpeg

Let’s not forget Trump pushed the development of the vaccines we use today at warp speed. If Hillary would have beat Trump we would likely be still waiting for the approval of the first vaccine.

I doubt it. What we wouldn’t have had is a two-faced demand to be praised for Operation Warp Speed and a reluctance to recommend that everyone take the vaccine!

I doubt it. What we wouldn’t have had is a two-faced demand to be praised for Operation Warp Speed and a reluctance to recommend that everyone take the vaccine!
Trump has recommended people get the vaccine. Perhaps you watch MSNBC. MSNBC may even put out more propaganda and false news than CNN.

And all of you idiots who believed an election was rigged and riddled with fraud because the man who was going to make America white again for you lost....sigh..well, you're just a bunch of motherfucking idiots.
There is so much murderously wrong about this statement that all I can say is fuck you.

Trump has recommended people get the vaccine. Perhaps you watch MSNBC. MSNBC may even put out more propaganda and false news than CNN.

Gaslighting is with cherry-picked clips, eh? Anyone without selective memory remembers that he bad-mouthed the vaccine and fed the reluctance to receive it for months before he made those statements. The real propaganda comes by trying to convince us to forget what he really said.

Gaslighting is with cherry-picked clips, eh? Anyone without selective memory remembers that he bad-mouthed the vaccine and fed the reluctance to receive it for months before he made those statements. The real propaganda comes by trying to convince us to forget what he really said.
Link?

Our memories differ. I got the vaccine as soon as I could because Trump said it was safe. If he would have bad mouthed it, I would have been very hesitant.

But the vaccines are bunk though. Right?
Why do you all claim it a win for Trump to have foisted untested poison on us?

y’all are funny.

Forum List

Back