a new theory of transgenderism

The real reason for the rise of the Tranny Movement is to get a rise out of normative people. Guys violating each other's buttholes has largely been approved of in America, so now the LGBTQ+ people are pushing the envelope to the next frontier. Not just lopping off their own nads, but doing it to children as well.

If the public starts accepting this, they will push the envelope even further.

I have been in discussions with people who wonder if It is all a part of evolution and if humans one day will have all the attributes of both sexes no more male and female procreating without a partner. It would take the beauty and pleasure of being human if that happened we would be procreating like certain types of earthworms and that would be a sad thing.

mods : this may belong in "culture but my esteemed colleagues have made this the defining issue of our generation. i'd rather not talk about this at all, but here goes .....

in much of nature procreation occurs by transferring male material from one flower to the female material in another. sex, therefore , requires a massage de trois with a consenting insect.

well, that is a problem. since "silent spring" the number of available insects has decreased to the point of endangering some species.

darwin , of course, has a plan. the incel plants are evolving into self pollinators. a behavior not previously seen in pansies. what if similar biological changes are occurring near a high school gym class, mysteriously inspiring the former "boys" to join the girl's track team ............

There is no such thing as "transgenderism", except as defined as a mental illness.

The real reason for the rise of the Tranny Movement is to get a rise out of normative people. Guys violating each other's buttholes has largely been approved of in America, so now the LGBTQ+ people are pushing the envelope to the next frontier. Not just lopping off their own nads, but doing it to children as well.

If the public starts accepting this, they will push the envelope even further.

I have to kind of agree with this.

Trannies have always been around and most people just wrote them off as just weird people that really meant no harm.

The phenomenon of trannies in sports is really the clue as to what the motivation here actually is.

When I was a young person, homos didn't participate in sports at all. The only reason why they do it now is because it shocks people and honks them off. Gives them the ability to force their way and ruin girls sports.

I have to kind of agree with this.

Trannies have always been around and most people just wrote them off as just weird people that really meant no harm.
Polishprince
The real reason for the rise of the Tranny Movement is to get a rise out of normative people.
i kind of agree, but ever since trump raised "pwning the opposition" to the ultimate political skill, maybe the trannies have a point.

either way. there are not many of these people. we are all beong groomed for something, if only to be docile consumers of shoddy chinese bric brac.

I have been in discussions with people who wonder if It is all a part of evolution and if humans one day will have all the attributes of both sexes no more male and female procreating without a partner. It would take the beauty and pleasure of being human if that happened we would be procreating like certain types of earthworms and that would be a sad thing.
how long do you think sex has been "nasty?" religion must have been the instigator of that one.

how long do you think sex has been "nasty?" religion must have been the instigator of that one.
Why would religion be the instigator of what defines sex as being nasty. Sex precedes religion by countless years. I am sure the first time someone determined some forms of sex are nasty it was when STD's were discovered, or sticks were used incorrectly or tonight's dinner was raped after the slaughter.

We don't need religion when there is common sense

Why would religion be the instigator of what defines sex as being nasty. Sex precedes religion by countless years. I am sure the first time someone determined some forms of sex are nasty it was when STD's were discovered, or sticks were used incorrectly or tonight's dinner was raped after the slaughter.

We don't need religion when there is common sense
the reasons hawaiians hate the missionsries is they taught their women that sex was bad.

Forum List

Back