a new theory of transgenderism

rampart

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2023

mods : this may belong in "culture but my esteemed colleagues have made this the defining issue of our generation. i'd rather not talk about this at all, but here goes .....

in much of nature procreation occurs by transferring male material from one flower to the female material in another. sex, therefore , requires a massage de trois with a consenting insect.

well, that is a problem. since "silent spring" the number of available insects has decreased to the point of endangering some species.

darwin , of course, has a plan. the incel plants are evolving into self pollinators. a behavior not previously seen in pansies. what if similar biological changes are occurring near a high school gym class, mysteriously inspiring the former "boys" to join the girl's track team ............

in much of nature procreation occurs by transferring male material from one flower to the female material in another. sex, therefore , requires a massage de trois with a consenting insect.

I heard they charge too much pollen for a massage by two masseuses.

mods : this may belong in "culture but my esteemed colleagues have made this the defining issue of our generation. i'd rather not talk about this at all, but here goes .....

well, that is a problem. since "silent spring" the number of available insects has decreased to the point of endangering some species.

darwin , of course, has a plan. the incel plants are evolving into self pollinators. a behavior not previously seen in pansies. what if similar biological changes are occurring near a high school gym class, mysteriously inspiring the former "boys" to join the girl's track team ............
Boys are already participating in girl's sports.

Forum List

Back