A New Anti-Masonic Party

JMK

Rookie
Feb 23, 2014
Hello everyone,

I am convinced that satanic masons killed JFK, and have been undermining America ever since.

We need a new Anti-Masonic Party, to reintroduce many of JFK's policies, and save the Western World.
Playing footsie with RINO masons will achieve nothing.

Copy and paste the following terms into a search engine, to find my article about the above:-

CIA Agent Jackie Killed JFK by John Kimber.

The article contains many shocking discoveries about the assassination of JFK.

There's no point in protecting a closed mind...

My mind is quite open. I just don't buy into the conspiracy theories.

And even if I did, if a group can arrange to murder the POTUS and never get caught, any attempt to attack them on an internet message board are beyond feeble.

A conspiracy only requires two people. JFK's assassination involved at least two people, and likely many more. But laying it at the feet of Freemasons or the Mob, or aliens is pointless. If you're right about who you're blaming they'll just come after you, if you're wrong you'll be blaming the wrong people and the right ones will laugh, and you'll spend your life not trusting or loving anyone since it becomes easy to see conspiracies and lies all around you. At some point, ya just need to tune out the knucklehead stuff and live your own life well.

Masons dominate most nations, and organizations like the CIA, FBI, and Dallas police, who had important roles in JFK's assassination. Israel is ultra-masonic btw - Netanyahu is a high ranking Mason for example.

Masons dominate most nations, and organizations like the CIA, FBI, and Dallas police, who had important roles in JFK's assassination. Israel is ultra-masonic btw - Netanyahu is a high ranking Mason for example.

Of course they are.

Are they in control of, or subservient to, the reptiloids?

Hello everyone,

I am convinced that satanic masons killed JFK, and have been undermining America ever since.

We need a new Anti-Masonic Party, to reintroduce many of JFK's policies, and save the Western World.

Copy and paste the following terms into a search engine, to find my article about the above:-

I always suspected satanic plumbers...

Of course they are.

They serve Satan. David "Reptoid" Icke is a controlled opposition Mason.

Of course they are.

They serve Satan. David "Reptoid" Icke is a controlled opposition Mason.

So the reptoids are just misinformation to hide the "real truth" in a conspiracy theory?

This is the kinda stuff that's fun to watch online but only since I know I can log out at any time returning to the world of the sane. :)

Hello everyone,

Oh, where is my little tin hat, little tin hat, little tin hat.........................................

TwilightTinfoil_zps4e1f9957.png

Oh, where is my little tin hat, little tin hat, little tin hat.........................................

There's no point in protecting a closed mind...

The irony, of course, is that all silly CTs seem to think only they and their fellow CTs can see and the rest of the world is comprised of blind , "closed minded" sheeple.
The fun arrives when they attack their fellow CTs (like Icke and Jones) for being tools of the conspiracy. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back