A Mind Changed

Welcome to the side of humanity.

I can accept either view on abortion.

I can't accept the folks who scream for small government demand a say on what's happening in your body.

The FIRST duty of federal government is to protect the rights of the innocent.

The RIGHT TO LIFE is the foundational right and this is the duty of government.

Younger people are not as supportive of abortion as the 30 somethings. That's why indoctrination has to start so young. Today younger people tend to look at it as killing a brother, sister or even them.

Here's the problem..
FACTS. TRUTH is denied people.

Even here, we (on the LIFE side) aren't allowed to actually show what really happens to the BABY in the womb.

Why? Because the TRUTH is too disturbing. It upsets people to see the actual procedure they support.

Kinda pisses me off that even in this "free speech" forum I/we have to dance around the topic, the REALITY, because some of you sensitive souls cannot bear to see what you're really supporting.

Younger people are not as supportive of abortion as the 30 somethings. That's why indoctrination has to start so young. Today younger people tend to look at it as killing a brother, sister or even them.
until they get pregnant themselves...out of wedlock... then, they want to make the decision, themselves... without the 2 cents of others or gvt...

Welcome to the side of humanity.

I can accept either view on abortion.

I can't accept the folks who scream for small government demand a say on what's happening in your body.

The FIRST duty of federal government is to protect the rights of the innocent.

The RIGHT TO LIFE is the foundational right and this is the duty of government.

Cool. Guess you give up your right to a few things then. Thats fine.

Forum List

Back