a million coronavirus cases in Ohio alone

This thing could easily take someone you love. Would they be just a death to be downplayed and disregarded? Maybe to you. This callous nonchalance about 7000 American deaths and many more to come is a disgraceful example of why republicans are bad for this country.
As you completely ignore the tens of thousands of deaths from cancer, heart disease, flu, pneumonia auto accidents etc
I don't ignore those but Republicans would rather they just die if they cannot afford our outrageously expensive medical industry.

Actually, hydroxychloroquine aka Trumpicillin is a reasonably priced drug, hardly "outrageously expensive" at all.

This thing could easily take someone you love. Would they be just a death to be downplayed and disregarded? Maybe to you. This callous nonchalance about 7000 American deaths and many more to come is a disgraceful example of why republicans are bad for this country.

Not to me, I'm not "callous" at all. Just figuring out how deadly this Chinese Kung Flu actually is.

I send my thoughts and prayers to those who did die of coronavirus as well as every other cause of death. Or at least I would if the funeral homes were open.
When this finally ends it will be clear to anyone that this was nothing to downplay. This virus will kill an astonishingly large number of political careers. It's going to be like a hundred or more 9/11s. That's enough that someone you know will die. That will make it personal for nearly every American and all republicans did was bitch about stuff being closed while dragging their feet.

I think the planet needs to go to thier neighbors house or dung hut and rub up against each other...some will beat it by themselves, some will need help with cocktails some will die ...

As you completely ignore the tens of thousands of deaths from cancer, heart disease, flu, pneumonia auto accidents etc
I don't ignore those but Republicans would rather they just die if they cannot afford our outrageously expensive medical industry.

Actually, hydroxychloroquine aka Trumpicillin is a reasonably priced drug, hardly "outrageously expensive" at all.
I was talking about the war on affordable healthcare you people have been waging for a decade. God only knows how many lives that has cost.

I was talking about the war on affordable healthcare you people have been waging for a decade. God only knows how many lives that has cost.

America has been burdened by Obamacare for a decade, Republicans have lost any "war on affordable healthcare"

Not to me, I'm not "callous" at all. Just figuring out how deadly this Chinese Kung Flu actually is.

I send my thoughts and prayers to those who did die of coronavirus as well as every other cause of death. Or at least I would if the funeral homes were open.
When this finally ends it will be clear to anyone that this was nothing to downplay. This virus will kill an astonishingly large number of political careers. It's going to be like a hundred or more 9/11s. That's enough that someone you know will die. That will make it personal for nearly every American and all republicans did was bitch about stuff being closed while dragging their feet.
And when MILLIONS have no jobs yo return to, and 30% unemployment and parents can no longer provide for their children, yeah, political careers will be destroyed. We'll see which party.

Last edited:

America has been burdened by Obamacare for a decade, Republicans have lost any "war on affordable healthcare"
"Let them die." Will be written on the tombstone of the republican party.

And when MILLIOBNS have no jobs yo return to, and 30% unemployment and parents can no longer provide for their children, yeah, political careers will be destroyed. We'll see which party.
The republicans.

you are right but democrats aint much better.....just think how great things would be if both parties disappeared.....

On March 12, experts in the Ohio Dept of Health said there were 100,000 cases as of that date in Ohio, and it was doubling every 6 days.

By today, that means that there are more than 1 million Ohioans with the dreaded pestilence.

However, as of today, just 91 deaths from the Chinese Kung Flu.

Doesn't seem nearly as deadly as panic mongers suggest

It's not about death it's not about how virulent the disease is it's all about whether or not Trump eats puppies. This is phase 1 of impeachment 2.0. make this catastrophe as bad as it can possibly look and then blame it on Trump and try to impeach him again.
That's why every time you bring some good news to the board you get attacked viciously.
When the warm weather returns and burns this thing right the economy will come
roaring back and unfortunately for the Dems in November so Will trump.

Jo

This is phase 1 of impeachment 2.0. make this catastrophe as bad as it can possibly look and then blame it on Trump and try to impeach him again.

That dipshit Adam Schiff is gearing up to do exactly that, and I hope he does. Two failed, ill-advised impeachments will derail the Democratic party for a generation...

On March 12, experts in the Ohio Dept of Health said there were 100,000 cases as of that date in Ohio, and it was doubling every 6 days.

By today, that means that there are more than 1 million Ohioans with the dreaded pestilence.

It's not about death it's not about how virulent the disease is it's all about whether or not Trump eats puppies. This is phase 1 of impeachment 2.0. make this catastrophe as bad as it can possibly look and then blame it on Trump and try to impeach him again.
That's why every time you bring some good news to the board you get attacked viciously.

Jo

I'm sort of sorry I guess. I thought that the fact that less than 100 people in Ohio have croaked due to the Chinese Kung Flu, and a full million have the bug, that would set the death rate at less than .01%.

That would seem like really wonderful news for everyone. Death rate far less than the 2-3% that was originally forecast.

That would seem like really wonderful news for everyone. Death rate far less than the 2-3% that was originally forecast.

It's good for everyone but the idiot flat-heads in the Democratic party. They feel they need as high a death toll as possible if they have a prayer of beating Trump in November...

Jo

I'm sort of sorry I guess. I thought that the fact that less than 100 people in Ohio have croaked due to the Chinese Kung Flu, and a full million have the bug, that would set the death rate at less than .01%.

Yes it's wonderful news actually.

Jo

The reason why defeating this is so important, is because it's not just about this time. I think we probably dodged a bullet this time. But 20 years down the road the same thing happens, except it's 20 times deadlier, or what if it's two (or more) different viruses at once? What then? Something like this could potentially wipe out very large portions of humanity. In the mean time we should be studying and learning as much from this as possible. Are we making mistakes now in our attempts to contain it? Undoubtedly, but in the coming months, once we learn more and are able to look back and see what worked and what didn't, that's going to be very valuable information for this current and future fights, even if it does ultimately come at a high economic cost.

Figuring out alternative ways of being economically productive will be important too. But it would be a mistake to just blow this off, learn nothing from this episode and go back to our original plan A, when we should be thinking about right now is what are our plans B through Z?

Last edited:
So this means by the time April 23 comes around there will be 12.8 million cases in Ohio and Ohio’s population is only 11.7 million. They will have more people infected than exist. Sounds like democrat voter rolls.
Maybe those who escape from New York and fly over to Ohio (get it? Flyover?) will make up the difference.

Newsflash. There were already 1 million coronavirus cases when you extrapolate the data knowing most people haven’t been tested.

Forum List

Back