A magnitude-4.9 earthquake struck in Southern California Friday evening.

4.6 or 4.9 Earthquake

around here in this region

1585967023732.png

But Cali and Earthquakes are like Peaches and Cream. ^^^

Thats California's future,

I'm beginning to believe that.

Look for other quakes. This one had no precursor quakes... SO is it the quake or precursor quake? time will tell..

I don't know....but I'm reading that it was felt everywhere!

Not the huge one... yet...

Hate to divert the thread a bit.. But I just need to point out to those TDS afflicted people attacking Trump for that hospital ship in LA that is NOT handling COVID patients and calling him out on it ----

That THIS is WHY they are not in charge of emergency preparedness for the nation right now... Should there be a plane crash or a SERIOUS earthquake in that area in the next month, y'all are gonna look like morons for questioning the planning of "off-loading" non corona patients from the local hospitals...

about 4 diff threads today attacking Trump for the Hospital ships they sent to NYC and LA... Point was they were attacking because the ships are NOT used for COVID patients (DUH).. Their mission always was to OFFLOAD hospitals of non-covid patients so that ER runs on capacity could be handled.. Like -- in the worst case -- If an earthquake struck LA during this peak...

Imagine ANY natural disaster hitting a metro area during this peak..

Look for other quakes. This one had no precursor quakes... SO is it the quake or precursor quake? time will tell..

It's on a long locked part of the San Andreas fault complex. I guarantee you that seismologists are keeping a close eye on it.
That is why I asked.. That section is known for a series of smaller quakes before a big one...

Not the huge one... yet...

Hate to divert the thread a bit.. But I just need to point out to those TDS afflicted people attacking Trump for that hospital ship in LA that is NOT handling COVID patients and calling him out on it ----

That THIS is WHY they are not in charge of emergency preparedness for the nation right now... Should there be a plane crash or a SERIOUS earthquake in that area in the next month, y'all are gonna look like morons for questioning the planning of "off-loading" non corona patients from the local hospitals...
Those hospital ships were never supposed to take covid patients. They were supposed to take other patients to reduce overcrowding in land hospitals. Guess what. There is no overcrowding. The hospitals are damn near empty and so are the ships.

When California has a 9.0 earthquake... for start....that will be something....that will be the beginning of the end for Cali....then we can talk.

Do you also believe like me, that San Francisco and California west coast, will separate from the mainland... and may be even dissapear under the water.... some time in the close future...when an big Earthquake happens in that area?

I think it's very possible.

One never knows.

Forum List

Back