a million coronavirus cases in Ohio alone

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016

On March 12, experts in the Ohio Dept of Health said there were 100,000 cases as of that date in Ohio, and it was doubling every 6 days.

By today, that means that there are more than 1 million Ohioans with the dreaded pestilence.

However, as of today, just 91 deaths from the Chinese Kung Flu.

Doesn't seem nearly as deadly as panic mongers suggest

On March 12, experts in the Ohio Dept of Health said there were 100,000 cases as of that date in Ohio, and it was doubling every 6 days.

By today, that means that there are more than 1 million Ohioans with the dreaded pestilence.

Don't know about Ohio, but almost 700 died today of the virus
in New York.

Thanks for the info. There ARE a lot of Dem infested sh*tholes in Ohio, with who knows HOW many illegal aliens. This would probably be the reason for so many cases. God help these poor souls.

Last edited:

I HOPE that's true. Michigan and Ohio have about the same population. If this is true, within a couple more days, EVERYONE will have been exposed.

After that, it no longer matters and we can all get back to work.

New York is becoming the epicentre of the world for this virus. It's sad to hear the numbers every day.

Last I heard Ohio had no guidelines and nothing was shut down.

Ohio's Governor just extended the "stay at home" order until May 1. Only essential businesses can be open.

My brother owns a Honeybaked Ham store in Wooster. He could've stayed open and offered take-out and delivery (through Bitesquad, Doordash, etc), but he's opted to close the place for a couple of weeks instead.

The guy works too fuckin' hard. He needs a vacation anyway!

Here's how the KNOWN CASES stack up for the Great Lakes States (Michigan is currently at 12,744 KNOWN Cases):

Screenshot-20200403-211808-Chrome.jpg

This thing could easily take someone you love. Would they be just a death to be downplayed and disregarded? Maybe to you. This callous nonchalance about 7000 American deaths and many more to come is a disgraceful example of why republicans are bad for this country.

This thing could easily take someone you love. Would they be just a death to be downplayed and disregarded? Maybe to you. This callous nonchalance about 7000 American deaths and many more to come is a disgraceful example of why republicans are bad for this country.
As you completely ignore the tens of thousands of deaths from cancer, heart disease, flu, pneumonia auto accidents etc

Depends on how much testing has been done in each of those states.

Not to me, I'm not "callous" at all. Just figuring out how deadly this Chinese Kung Flu actually is.

I send my thoughts and prayers to those who did die of coronavirus as well as every other cause of death. Or at least I would if the funeral homes were open.

As you completely ignore the tens of thousands of deaths from cancer, heart disease, flu, pneumonia auto accidents etc
I don't ignore those but Republicans would rather they just die if they cannot afford our outrageously expensive medical industry.

A friend of mine learned tonight that her father has it. He's 84 and, apparently, in bad shape.

But, then again, he never was the healthiest motherfucker in the world...

Forum List

Back