A Message to you Rudy

If by good you mean delusional, then yes.

Telling a man not to stand up for himself is not good advice.

The political field suits his defense. Believe me, it will bleed over into juror opinions. You can't stop them from reacting to information they already assimilated before they came to the courthouse.
He didnt defend himself though. Thats why he lost the case and is going to pay a lot of money to those ladies.

Just after 9/11 when New York was in crisis, Rudy went on Saturday Night Live and calmed people. Every possible way of talking to the people he did. His personal ways are judged. He comforted the citizens of that city. And people questioned if he was a RINO even back then.
And he found out that his 9/11 coin can only take him so far. :heehee:

I can't imagine a life so pathetic I go on the internet to complain about the former mayor of a city I never lived in, in a country I never visited.
Hey, how come Rudy didn't present any evidence to back up his claim that Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss rigged the election?

Or is simply blaming shit on black folks, evidence enough?

Shouldn't you need evidence? Even when you are accusing black folks?

Hey, how come Rudy didn't present any evidence to back up his claim that Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss rigged the election?

Or is simply blaming shit on black folks, evidence enough?

Shouldn't you need evidence? Even when you are accusing black folks?
Apparently you dont need "evidence" when you are "Americas mayoe". It would conflict with his first amendment rights.

And he found out that his 9/11 coin can only take him so far. :heehee:
We really do not know that. We do know there is a war against Republicans a hundred times worse than any Prog is going encounter. Once there are enough people who cut the cord Hollywood will reduce the woke/prog productions to survive. That will reduce the pressure on all Americans with the constant propaganda.

dancing on ice with tommy and rudy.jpg

The Brits use a lame musical group to attack the man who earned the title of "America's Mayor" and held NY and the Country together in the dark days after the 9-11 attack. Small minds have small memories.
LOL, he just followed protocol. Had Joe Blow been the Mayor of NY at the time, it would have been the same results. Give me a Fing break.

"No nation would have elected that vegetable."

Well,......but look who he was running against.
A stable genius at grifting, fibbing, graft, corruption, narcissism, misogyny, adultery, sexual assault, and theft.
Hell, anybody is a step up from that.
Duh!

Forum List

Back