A message to the left wing--

I'm a moderate Democrat. I voted for Joe Biden, and reject the right wing's labor hating, eco damaging policy's. Now that the Dem's are in power, you folks on the left wing would do well to think hard about something taken from my 66 years on earth, and decades as a small business owner, and that thing is -- Personal responsibility.

i.e. Do you make smart food choices, or do you eat foods you know you shouldn't? Do you exercise daily, or do you make excuses about it? Do you save at least 10% of your pay and build your nest egg, or do you have a problem with impulse buying? Do you have a written financial plan, or do you just drift along and hope everything works out? Do you read on a regular basis, or do you think you already know everything that's important? Do you manage your time well, or to you come home from work and flop down on the couch in front of the TV until bedtime?

It's easy, and sometimes fun to blame those in power for our situation, but many times our plight is squarely in the hands of the person staring back at us in the mirror. :bye1:
we will be fine, old Joe will borrow a few trillion and make us all happy with our welfare nation

I'm a moderate Democrat. I voted for Joe Biden, and reject the right wing's labor hating, eco damaging policy's. Now that the Dem's are in power, you folks on the left wing would do well to think hard about something taken from my 66 years on earth, and decades as a small business owner, and that thing is -- Personal responsibility.

i.e. Do you make smart food choices, or do you eat foods you know you shouldn't? Do you exercise daily, or do you make excuses about it? Do you save at least 10% of your pay and build your nest egg, or do you have a problem with impulse buying? Do you have a written financial plan, or do you just drift along and hope everything works out? Do you read on a regular basis, or do you think you already know everything that's important? Do you manage your time well, or to you come home from work and flop down on the couch in front of the TV until bedtime?

It's easy, and sometimes fun to blame those in power for our situation, but many times our plight is squarely in the hands of the person staring back at us in the mirror. :bye1:
/—-/ Labor hating GOP? Trump put people to work, and Dementia Joe put union workers on the unemployment line, you tard.

The Amazing Biden added 916,000 good paying jobs last month
hahahahahhhahahah....are they hired to count all that money he is borrowing

/—-/ Labor hating GOP? Trump put people to work, and Dementia Joe put union workers on the unemployment line, you tard.

The Amazing Biden added 916,000 good paying jobs last month
hahahahahhhahahah....are they hired to count all that money he is borrowing

Defcits don’t matter
Reagan taught us that

I'm a moderate Democrat. I voted for Joe Biden

Then you are not a moderate.

Sorry - Joe Biden is as moderate as Democrats come.

Biden is a moderate only if your standard is Stalin or Mao.

On what issue do you consider Biden not to be a moderate?

His open border policy. Plus that kids in cages thing is sort of sick, and he's ten times worse than Trump ever was in just a few months. Not to mention his assault on the economy with his silly unsupported climate nonsense. His unscientific approach to allowing illegal aliens to spread the Chinese Plague across the country doesn't help either. Plus that pussy move of retreating our Naval forces, is simply weak. He's a sad example of a human being, an even worse president than that loser Obama at this point.

His open border policy. Plus that kids in cages thing is sort of sick, and he's ten times worse than Trump ever was in just a few months. Not to mention his assault on the economy with his silly unsupported climate nonsense. His unscientific approach to allowing illegal aliens to spread the Chinese Plague across the country doesn't help either. Plus that pussy move of retreating our Naval forces, is simply weak. He's a sad example of a human being, an even worse president than that loser Obama at this point.
He doesn’t have an open border policy
He also has a comprehensive immigration policy.
The mark of a moderate

The mark of a moderate

:D You DO know what the word "moderate" means, right? All things in moderation....as thousands flood across our border.....yeah, real "moderate". Damn but you are brainwashed and a useful idiot.....

I would tend to put Biden more on the right wing, fascists side.
He was the one responsible for the awful 1994 Federal Crime Bill that federalised the War on Drugs, 3 Strikes, etc.
Can't get more fascist than that.
And I never heard him ever say anything anti war, like against us murdering Saddam and Qaddafi, taking out Morsi, and trying to take out Assad.

The mark of a moderate
Kids in cages is not a policy, its inhumane, or it was just a few years ago. Oh, I get it, its policy now because liberals are hypocrites. Letting the Chinese Plague be introduced unchecked is not a moderate policy, it pure fucking lunacy. Again, your 'moderate' is a madman, that you pretend otherwise will only hurt you folks in the end, so I don't really mind.

Joe Biden is as moderate as they come
That's just because he can't remember who he's supposed to be any more. His handlers don't like that.
blah....blah....blah

You guys tried that shit in the election and you lost by seven million votes.

Nobody buys it
Just watching it happen. When's Quid Pro's next appearance in public to take unscripted questions? When was the last one?

That's just because he can't remember who he's supposed to be any more. His handlers don't like that.
blah....blah....blah

Nobody buys it
Just watching it happen. When's Quid Pro's next appearance in public to take unscripted questions? When was the last one?

No drama, no incessant boasting, no constant whining, no endless lying

The Amazing Biden is a refreshing change

blah....blah....blah

Nobody buys it

Yes, vegetables are very quiet and unassuming. Don't usually say much, don't create a lot of trouble in the refrigerator until they turn gray and sprout hair. So, when has Quid Pro done a public appearance without it being totally scripted? Even Obama had to deal with Joe the Plumber. Is Quid Pro that afraid to take a question he hasn't been extensively briefed on and without a teleprompter to remind him when to say, "Come on, man, I challenge you to a push-up contest"?

blah....blah....blah

Nobody buys it

Yes, vegetables are very quiet and unassuming. Don't usually say much, don't create a lot of trouble in the refrigerator until they turn gray and sprout hair. So, when has Quid Pro done a public appearance without it being totally scripted? Even Obama had to deal with Joe the Plumber. Is Quid Pro that afraid to take a question he hasn't been extensively briefed on and without a teleprompter to remind him when to say, "Come on, man, I challenge you to a push-up contest"?

Blah, Blah, Blah.....

Same old shit
Voters didn’t buy it last Nov, not buying it now

The mark of a moderate
Kids in cages is not a policy, its inhumane, or it was just a few years ago. Oh, I get it, its policy now because liberals are hypocrites. Letting the Chinese Plague be introduced unchecked is not a moderate policy, it pure fucking lunacy. Again, your 'moderate' is a madman, that you pretend otherwise will only hurt you folks in the end, so I don't really mind.

Ehh NO - Kids in cages (aka Family Separation aka ZERO Tolerance?
That only became a "policy" under Jiffy Sessions, Miller the Shithead and Donald the Racist.
See, no hypocrisy - Just the easy peasy stuff ;)

Last edited:
The mark of a moderate

:D You DO know what the word "moderate" means, right? All things in moderation....as thousands flood across our border.....yeah, real "moderate". Damn but you are brainwashed and a useful idiot.....

InspectorDetector - Newbie who displays THIS as an avatar.
Proves you to be a total "moderate" ... :rolleyes-41:

78998.jpg

Last edited:

I'm a black guy. I'm hoping for a big payoff when Kamala gets sworn in after Biden keels over, and whitey has to pay me slave reparations!

blah....blah....blah

Nobody buys it

Blah, Blah, Blah.....

Same old shit
Voters didn’t buy it last Nov, not buying it now
Voters don't have to buy it, it's an observation.

blah....blah....blah

Nobody buys it
You cheated. You have a problem A big one. Your kids are becoming brats to you. Antifa and BLM are on the edge of being out of control. To the ones who back them. Threatening people in restaurants has got to stop to start.

Forum List

Back