A message to the left wing--

I'm a moderate Democrat. I voted for Joe Biden, and reject the right wing's labor hating, eco damaging policy's. Now that the Dem's are in power, you folks on the left wing would do well to think hard about something taken from my 66 years on earth, and decades as a small business owner, and that thing is -- Personal responsibility.

i.e. Do you make smart food choices, or do you eat foods you know you shouldn't? Do you exercise daily, or do you make excuses about it? Do you save at least 10% of your pay and build your nest egg, or do you have a problem with impulse buying? Do you have a written financial plan, or do you just drift along and hope everything works out? Do you read on a regular basis, or do you think you already know everything that's important? Do you manage your time well, or to you come home from work and flop down on the couch in front of the TV until bedtime?

It's easy, and sometimes fun to blame those in power for our situation, but many times our plight is squarely in the hands of the person staring back at us in the mirror. :bye1:
No such thing as a moderate Democrat. I sure hope you get what you voted for , you deserve it .. i hope you are robbed and your business looted , and when you call the cops for help, they don't come .

Sorry - Joe Biden is as moderate as Democrats come.
Impossible!

A person is either a flag waving, bible thumping, gun toting, right wing conservative republican or they're a communist.

There is no middle ground in Conservatopia.
People either know they're a Marxist fuckers and they lie about it or they don't know and they're idiots.

If you hate freedom, you're the enemy! It's that simple....

commie

He doesn’t have an open border policy
He also has a comprehensive immigration policy.
The mark of a moderate

:D You DO know what the word "moderate" means, right? All things in moderation....as thousands flood across our border.....yeah, real "moderate". Damn but you are brainwashed and a useful idiot.....

InspectorDetector - Newbie who displays THIS as an avatar.
Proves you to be a total "moderate" ... :rolleyes-41:

78998.jpg

Never claimed to be a "moderate" - Dementia Joe did (and still does). Me? I'm a staunch conservative who would like ALL you fascist democrats expelled from this country.

Last edited:
I'm a moderate Democrat. I voted for Joe Biden, and reject the right wing's labor hating, eco damaging policy's. Now that the Dem's are in power, you folks on the left wing would do well to think hard about something taken from my 66 years on earth, and decades as a small business owner, and that thing is -- Personal responsibility.

i.e. Do you make smart food choices, or do you eat foods you know you shouldn't? Do you exercise daily, or do you make excuses about it? Do you save at least 10% of your pay and build your nest egg, or do you have a problem with impulse buying? Do you have a written financial plan, or do you just drift along and hope everything works out? Do you read on a regular basis, or do you think you already know everything that's important? Do you manage your time well, or to you come home from work and flop down on the couch in front of the TV until bedtime?

It's easy, and sometimes fun to blame those in power for our situation, but many times our plight is squarely in the hands of the person staring back at us in the mirror. :bye1:
/—-/ Labor hating GOP? Trump put people to work, and Dementia Joe put union workers on the unemployment line, you tard.

The Amazing Biden added 916,000 good paying jobs last month
hahahahahhhahahah....are they hired to count all that money he is borrowing

Defcits don’t matter
Reagan taught us that
/——/ Once again with that lie.

I'm a moderate Democrat. I voted for Joe Biden

Then you are not a moderate.

Biden is a moderate only if your standard is Stalin or Mao.

On what issue do you consider Biden not to be a moderate?
/——/ You tool.

You really have no excuse to not know what the Democraps stand for, these days.

If you voted for Biden, if you voted for Democraps in general, then that's what you voted for.

so he says.....then why did he pick a fairly far lefty to be his VP?..
Which is to say, not moderate at all. Joe picked a VP farther left than communist Bernie Sanders. Nuff said.

To describe The Whore in terms of how far left wrong she is is to attribute far more intelligence and awareness to her than she has ever demonstrated.

/—-/ Labor hating GOP? Trump put people to work, and Dementia Joe put union workers on the unemployment line, you tard.

Defcits don’t matter
Reagan taught us that
History proves you wrong

/——/ You tool.
LOL

More Conservative propaganda. You say that about EVERY Democratic President

If Biden s so liberal, why did he block Medicare for all? Why did he oppose the Green New Deal?

Personal responsibility is a solid trait. Socio economic movement is tied to many things but you can’t argue statistics.

Do your own research:

/——/ You tool.
LOL

If Biden s so liberal, why did he block Medicare for all? Why did he oppose the Green New Deal?
/——/ Because it contained a work requirement and libtards hate making people work for benefits. Biden administration blocks former Gov. Walker's Medicaid work requirements

Dementia Joe hid GND in his infrastructure fiasco Dems relaunch Green New Deal, heap pressure on Biden

Defcits don’t matter
Reagan taught us that
History proves you wrong
/——/ 1. Link where Reagan said that. 2. What was the percent of debt to the GNP in 1982 vs today?

/——/ You tool.
LOL

/——/ Because it contained a work requirement and libtards hate making people work for benefits. Biden administration blocks former Gov. Walker's Medicaid work requirements

Dementia Joe hid GND in his infrastructure fiasco Dems relaunch Green New Deal, heap pressure on Biden
Work requirement?

People with jobs already are required to have health insurance

Defcits don’t matter
Reagan taught us that
History proves you wrong
/——/ 1. Link where Reagan said that. 2. What was the percent of debt to the GNP in 1982 vs today?
Dick Cheney

A CLASSIC

Defcits don’t matter
Reagan taught us that
History proves you wrong
Dick Cheney

A CLASSIC
/——-/ What was the percent of debt to the GNP in 1982 vs today?

/——/ You tool.
LOL

he doesnt want another riot in dc

Forum List

Back