A message to the left wing--

I'm a moderate Democrat. I voted for Joe Biden, and reject the right wing's labor hating, eco damaging policy's. Now that the Dem's are in power, you folks on the left wing would do well to think hard about something taken from my 66 years on earth, and decades as a small business owner, and that thing is -- Personal responsibility.

i.e. Do you make smart food choices, or do you eat foods you know you shouldn't? Do you exercise daily, or do you make excuses about it? Do you save at least 10% of your pay and build your nest egg, or do you have a problem with impulse buying? Do you have a written financial plan, or do you just drift along and hope everything works out? Do you read on a regular basis, or do you think you already know everything that's important? Do you manage your time well, or to you come home from work and flop down on the couch in front of the TV until bedtime?

It's easy, and sometimes fun to blame those in power for our situation, but many times our plight is squarely in the hands of the person staring back at us in the mirror. :bye1:
/—-/ Labor hating GOP? Trump put people to work, and Dementia Joe put union workers on the unemployment line, you tard.

The Amazing Biden added 916,000 good paying jobs last month
hahahahahhhahahah....are they hired to count all that money he is borrowing

Defcits don’t matter
Reagan taught us that
/——/ Once again with that lie.
History proves you wrong
/——/ 1. Link where Reagan said that. 2. What was the percent of debt to the GNP in 1982 vs today?
Dick Cheney

A CLASSIC
/——-/ What was the percent of debt to the GNP in 1982 vs today?
Doesn‘t matter

I'm a moderate Democrat. I voted for Joe Biden, and reject the right wing's labor hating, eco damaging policy's. Now that the Dem's are in power, you folks on the left wing would do well to think hard about something taken from my 66 years on earth, and decades as a small business owner, and that thing is -- Personal responsibility.

i.e. Do you make smart food choices, or do you eat foods you know you shouldn't? Do you exercise daily, or do you make excuses about it? Do you save at least 10% of your pay and build your nest egg, or do you have a problem with impulse buying? Do you have a written financial plan, or do you just drift along and hope everything works out? Do you read on a regular basis, or do you think you already know everything that's important? Do you manage your time well, or to you come home from work and flop down on the couch in front of the TV until bedtime?

It's easy, and sometimes fun to blame those in power for our situation, but many times our plight is squarely in the hands of the person staring back at us in the mirror. :bye1:
/—-/ Labor hating GOP? Trump put people to work, and Dementia Joe put union workers on the unemployment line, you tard.

Defcits don’t matter
Reagan taught us that
History proves you wrong
/——/ 1. Link where Reagan said that. 2. What was the percent of debt to the GNP in 1982 vs today?
Dick Cheney

A CLASSIC
Doesn‘t matter
/——-/ It doesn’t matter? If your personal debt is 3% of your net income vs 100% of your net income, you wouldn’t be the least concerned? Seriously? Perhaps you didn’t understand the question and chose to brush it off.

Defcits don’t matter
Reagan taught us that
History proves you wrong
Dick Cheney

A CLASSIC
Doesn‘t matter
/——-/ It doesn’t matter? If your personal debt is 3% of your net income vs 100% of your net income, you wouldn’t be the least concerned? Seriously? Perhaps you didn’t understand the question and chose to brush it off.
My personal debt exceeds my annual income. Always has.

I am not concerned

Forum List

Back