A message to the left wing--

I'm a moderate Democrat. I voted for Joe Biden, and reject the right wing's labor hating, eco damaging policy's. Now that the Dem's are in power, you folks on the left wing would do well to think hard about something taken from my 66 years on earth, and decades as a small business owner, and that thing is -- Personal responsibility.

i.e. Do you make smart food choices, or do you eat foods you know you shouldn't? Do you exercise daily, or do you make excuses about it? Do you save at least 10% of your pay and build your nest egg, or do you have a problem with impulse buying? Do you have a written financial plan, or do you just drift along and hope everything works out? Do you read on a regular basis, or do you think you already know everything that's important? Do you manage your time well, or to you come home from work and flop down on the couch in front of the TV until bedtime?

It's easy, and sometimes fun to blame those in power for our situation, but many times our plight is squarely in the hands of the person staring back at us in the mirror. :bye1:
Those thing you typed are what most American should be taught to do from a young age. There are people on both sides who may not follow that and people in family situations with members who do not follow that. We would be able to have if we wanted the social programs with a leaner and meaner nation that is stronger.

I'm a moderate Democrat. I voted for Joe Biden

Then you are not a moderate.

Sorry - Joe Biden is as moderate as Democrats come.

Which is to say, not moderate at all. Joe picked a VP farther left than communist Bernie Sanders. Nuff said.
Thats not right.

Biden didn't pick anyone because he is incapable of that kind of decision-making.

Harris was likely picked by a committee and was chosen solely for specific voting blocks.

The beauty is a VP who spent her entire primary time telling the nation that Joe Biden was a stark raving idiot loser. :smoke:

Sorry - Joe Biden is as moderate as Democrats come.
Impossible!

A person is either a flag waving, bible thumping, gun toting, right wing conservative republican or they're a communist.

There is no middle ground in Conservatopia.

There is no middle ground in liberaltopia. Full speed on to marxism and govt worship.

I'm a moderate Democrat. I voted for Joe Biden, and reject the right wing's labor hating, eco damaging policy's. Now that the Dem's are in power, you folks on the left wing would do well to think hard about something taken from my 66 years on earth, and decades as a small business owner, and that thing is -- Personal responsibility.

i.e. Do you make smart food choices, or do you eat foods you know you shouldn't? Do you exercise daily, or do you make excuses about it? Do you save at least 10% of your pay and build your nest egg, or do you have a problem with impulse buying? Do you have a written financial plan, or do you just drift along and hope everything works out? Do you read on a regular basis, or do you think you already know everything that's important? Do you manage your time well, or to you come home from work and flop down on the couch in front of the TV until bedtime?

It's easy, and sometimes fun to blame those in power for our situation, but many times our plight is squarely in the hands of the person staring back at us in the mirror. :bye1:

You're a "moderate?" WTF. You're a rabid extremist leftist

And what makes you think we blame someone else for any shortcomings?

Billy000: You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist!

Billy000: What? I totally accept personal responsibility ...

LOL, stupid douche

Billy000: You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist!

LOL, stupid douche
When did I call someone a racist?

LOL, stupid douche
When did I call someone a racist?

Every time you support the Democrat party

Why would you vote for the ticket that supports the wholesale shutting down of small businesses and bails out those who burn them down so the arsonists can do it over and over again? It makes no sense.

Old habits die hard, I guess.
Because the alternative was a dictator for life, then handed down to his idiot children.

Holy shit you're a dumbass.

They riot and vandalize property and eat at McDonald's on their way home....and then they go home flop on the couch and turn on their stolen TV.....
Once the chimps raise the minimum wage they will have to take their Big Mac at gun point as well.

They riot and vandalize property and eat at McDonald's on their way home....and then they go home flop on the couch and turn on their stolen TV.....
Once the chimps raise the minimum wage they will have to take their Big Mac at gun point as well.

Since the last minimum wage hike, the price of a Big Mac has nearly doubled.

Can’t blame the workers can you?

/—-/ Labor hating GOP? Trump put people to work, and Dementia Joe put union workers on the unemployment line, you tard.

Since the last minimum wage hike, through the magic of the federal reserve, the purchasing power of money has been intentionally degraded.

/——/ Labor is a big expense, but overhead Is driven by many factors. Because the price doubled it doesn’t mean that is all profit. Workers are being replaced with a Kiosk and you know it.

Why would you vote for the ticket that supports the wholesale shutting down of small businesses and bails out those who burn them down so the arsonists can do it over and over again? It makes no sense.

Old habits die hard, I guess.
Because the alternative was a dictator for life, then handed down to his idiot children.

Holy shit you're a dumbass.
You need to have one of the older children explain the world in terms you can understand some day.

Last edited:
Biden is more of an opportunist than a moderate per se. His record started off more conservative and moved left as his national profile grew.

/—-/ Labor hating GOP? Trump put people to work, and Dementia Joe put union workers on the unemployment line, you tard.

The Amazing Biden added 916,000 good paying jobs last month

Forum List

Back