A mail in ballot rejection rate of 0.0003% ...in these six Pennsylvania counties.

Totally right about Roberts! I truly believe SCOTUS sits in an uninformed cloud. Academically inclined. Don't render practical judgements, i.e. Obamacare as a Tax??? SCOTUS look upon Trump as the bad guy when if people just realized, Trump didn't need the presidency! He loves America. Bottom line. Loves
Americans, his family and law enforcement. Just sad that many people aren't sophisticated enough to look beyond Trump's tweets,pecadillos, and definitely non politically correct characteristics. He just gets the job done! 9 months from development to through the FDA! Unheard of!
A Bush appointment. That says a lot.

Unfortunately, I am not sure they will need them. The establishment that includes some corrupt Republicans as well as the entire Democratic Party are ok with the corruption as long as the gravy train continues for them. The American drones who voted for Biden can't see the forest for the trees.
Your pessimism is understandable but the Supreme Court will be under a microscope and
everything they say or do will be noted when Powell brings the matter of a stolen presidential election to
the court.
I will be especially watchful of that quisling John Roberts.
The problem, as I see it, is that the Supreme Court won't just be ruling on the actual facts, but also on the repercussions involved.

The leftist/globalist/Soros thugs will go into overdrive if they rule against the corruption. They may end up punting on this one because the corruption is too endemic to be addressed.

I think we are fucked either way, myself. Ignore the corruption and say goodbye to our republic. Address the corruption and there will be fighting in the streets.

Unfortunately, I am not sure they will need them. The establishment that includes some corrupt Republicans as well as the entire Democratic Party are ok with the corruption as long as the gravy train continues for them. The American drones who voted for Biden can't see the forest for the trees.
Your pessimism is understandable but the Supreme Court will be under a microscope and
everything they say or do will be noted when Powell brings the matter of a stolen presidential election to
the court.
The problem, as I see it, is that the Supreme Court won't just be ruling on the actual facts, but also on the repercussions involved.

The leftist/globalist/Soros thugs will go into overdrive if they rule against the corruption. They may end up punting on this one because the corruption is too endemic to be addressed.

I think we are fucked either way, myself. Ignore the corruption and say goodbye to our republic. Address the corruption and there will be fighting in the streets.
I will choose fighting in the streets, if those are the options.
Over 73 million people have been disenfranchised by the election fraud of Biden.
I don't think the solidly conservative wing of the court can ignore that.

the court.

The repercussion of legalizing a swindle couldn't be more serious.

A Philly judge just ordered the state to NOT certify the election....too many problems with the count.....was his reasoning....

Normally, absentee ballots are low in number and easily verified.

A traditional 1% rejection rate when there are ballots submitted by people who are actual gonna be absence during the in person voting time frame. These are highly motivated voters who want their vote to count and fill out the ballot carefully.

But in this pandemic, a very large number of people voting absentee for the first time would certainly SHOULD
increase the rejection rate.

FRAUD was a very big part of these numbers and, also, the time frame to count these votes would have tempted vote counters to let the ballots go thru unchecked.

That is normally with signatures not matching... PA supreme court threw out that reason and voting is done with intent, so ballots are accepted if there is an acceptance of an intended vote, so rejecting ballots for frivolous reasons was rejected in PA...

Those things vastly reduces rejections...

A traditional 1% rejection rate when there are ballots submitted by people who are actual gonna be absence during the in person voting time frame. These are highly motivated voters who want their vote to count and fill out the ballot carefully.

But in this pandemic, a very large number of people voting absentee for the first time would certainly SHOULD

FRAUD was a very big part of these numbers and, also, the time frame to count these votes would have tempted vote counters to let the ballots go thru unchecked.

That is normally with signatures not matching... PA supreme court threw out that reason and voting is done with intent, so ballots are accepted if there is an acceptance of an intended vote, so rejecting ballots for frivolous reasons was rejected in PA...

"Voting is done with intent?" What the fuck does that mean? Fraud is also done with intent.

Much of Sidney Powell's take down of the Biden cyber criminals will rely on statistical analysis and mathematics.
Two things out of their control.
Ballot rejection of .0003% is so anomalous in six vital Pennsylvania counties to Joe Biden's campaign
that it definitely should raise all sorts of interesting questions.

I doubt Biden lawyers will have any satisfactory answers.
Sidney Powell does not represent Trump. Try to keep up
Ummmm she is representing the thousands of complainants that filed affidavits and looking into Dominion....Trumps team is filing legal action to force ballot audits and recounts.....so maybe you should keep up and stop listening to the MSM.....
And by the way a Philly judge just ordered the state to not certify its election sighting there are to many count irregularities in many districts.....a huge win for Trumps team....

Wow same percentage as under 60’s who get sick from Covid.
So, that means all election results must be shut down for our own well being

Much of Sidney Powell's take down of the Biden cyber criminals will rely on statistical analysis and mathematics.
Ballot rejection of .0003% is so anomalous in six vital Pennsylvania counties to Joe Biden's campaign

Sidney Powell does not represent Trump. Try to keep up
Ummmm she is representing the thousands of complainants that filed affidavits and looking into Dominion....Trumps team is filing legal action to force ballot audits and recounts.....so maybe you should keep up and stop listening to the MSM.....
And by the way a Philly judge just ordered the state to not certify its election sighting there are to many count irregularities in many districts.....a huge win for Trumps team....
Great news from ultra corrupt Philadelphia! And once a rock is turned over it will lead
to others being turned over too!

Orange man bad.

It doesn’t stop the state from appointing electors. And the petitioners missed the deadline to challenge the law.

“At no time during the 180-day period, the run-up to the primary election, or the runup to the general election did Petitioners (or anyone else) claim in any proceeding that Act 77 was unconstitutional on its fact,” the state’s lawyers wrote, noting that Mr. Kelly and Mr. Parnell ran in the 2020 primary and general election, “presumably garnering votes cast on the same mail-in ballots that they now claim to be unconstitutional.”

And it’ll be laughed out of court Friday.

Hug your Trump flag, kid. You’re gonna need it.

And that was a great example of using the judiciary to legislate. If signatures don't match, obviously these could be fraudulent. Seems as though they want no verification at all. We all know why that is too, right?

It doesn’t stop the state from appointing electors. And the petitioners missed the deadline to challenge the law.

“At no time during the 180-day period, the run-up to the primary election, or the runup to the general election did Petitioners (or anyone else) claim in any proceeding that Act 77 was unconstitutional on its fact,” the state’s lawyers wrote, noting that Mr. Kelly and Mr. Parnell ran in the 2020 primary and general election, “presumably garnering votes cast on the same mail-in ballots that they now claim to be unconstitutional.”

And it’ll be laughed out of court Friday.

Hug your Trump flag, kid. You’re gonna need it.
Only idiots believe there's a time limit one when you can challenge a law for being unconstitutional.

Totally right about Roberts! I truly believe SCOTUS sits in an uninformed cloud. Academically inclined. Don't render practical judgements, i.e. Obamacare as a Tax??? SCOTUS look upon Trump as the bad guy when if people just realized, Trump didn't need the presidency! He loves America. Bottom line. Loves
Americans, his family and law enforcement. Just sad that many people aren't sophisticated enough to look beyond Trump's tweets,pecadillos, and definitely non politically correct characteristics. He just gets the job done! 9 months from development to through the FDA! Unheard of!
A Bush appointment. That says a lot.
I know! I voted for Bush and have totally been disappointed after his terms for his really ass-kissing of Clinton/Obama and politically correctness...to the detriment of our country! As an amateur oil business person, his attitude regarding Iraq was protecting our oil supply, unlike Trump who said why not make us independent? Yet Bush supported Obama and here is a perfect illustration of kicking Americans in the face! And GWB supported Obama over Trump!
ObamaAntiBusiness.png

Doesn't that strike you as the author said "defy belief"?
The incredulous Biden supporters that continue to insist this election has been totally above board
are just making a mockery of our tradition of free and fair elections.
This is something the Supreme Court MUST fix.
I agree. I just don't see the idiot SCOTUS though turning it over, because they are FEARFUL of the wild eyed, totally lawless Democrats response! SCOTUS is more concerned over the short term issues rather than the loss of our democracy. I saw a segment regarding Las Vegas odds where before midnight Trump was favored 7-1, BUT after the ballot dumps, Biden was favored. Coincidence?
Not sure what Lakota/Christ_Croissant, don't agree on...they don't agree the SCOTUS won't turn over the fraudulent JUNK MAIL voting or what? Maybe they don't agree that Obama hated businesses as well as American energy independence? Attached is what a President can do to directly affect the gas prices.
Called federal land leases which by the Biden has told us he won't sign any...just as Obama did!
Note Obama had 1 out of 8 years of signing fewer leases than the year before.
FedOilleasessigned091020.png

Forum List

Back