A magnitude-4.9 earthquake struck in Southern California Friday evening.

Do you also believe like me, that San Francisco and California west coast, will separate from the mainland... and may be even dissapear under the water.... some time in the close future...when an big Earthquake happens in that area?

I think it's very possible.

One never knows.

Not a chance. In 5 million years or so the western side of the fault will be added to the southern coast of Alaska.

Do you also believe like me, that San Francisco and California west coast, will separate from the mainland... and may be even dissapear under the water.... some time in the close future...when an big Earthquake happens in that area?

One never knows.

Not a chance. In 5 million years or so the western side of the fault will be added to the southern coast of Alaska.

No? ok lol

One never knows.

No? ok lol

Nope, not a chance.

One never knows.
That is how the carabian peninsula formed... Along the same fault line...

Last edited:
4.9 wouldn't have gotten me out of bed back when I was living SoCal, especially after having been on top of the epicenter for the '94 "Northridge" quake (the epicenter was not in Northridge, btw).

Do you have any idea how seismic activity occurs every day in California?

4.9 wouldn't have gotten me out of bed back when I was living SoCal, especially after having been on top of the epicenter for the '94 "Northridge" quake (the epicenter was not in Northridge, btw).

Sorry for the dissapointment! :dunno:

We will try to produce a stronger one for you next time then! Ok? lets say....a grade 9 or 10 . ;)

We will try to produce a stronger one for you next time then! Ok? lets say....a grade 9 or 10 . ;)

No need, please. My daughters and granddaughters still live out there.

well.....since you seemed to be so dissapointed it was only a small quake...I was just saying.

well.....since you seemed to be so dissapointed it was only a small quake...I was just saying.

I wasn't disappointed per se, I was just saying it was small, relatively speaking. Not as small as the ones here in South Carolina that get the natives all atwitter, you'd laugh at how a 2.7 gets folks all worked up.

Not the huge one... yet...

I live here and didn4 feel a thing...we all gonna die at one point. I'm sure you will be happy if millions of Californians die evil woman. And for what ? Because of partisan bullshit. Sad life you live.

I live here and didn4 feel a thing...we all gonna die at one point. I'm sure you will be happy if millions of Californians die evil woman. And for what ? Because of partisan bullshit. Sad life you live.

awwww....poor baby.....:itsok:...feel better now? after the tantrum?

awwww....poor baby.....:itsok:...feel better now? after the tantrum?
Lowlife.

Forum List

Back