A logical, simple truth with profound meaning

Stop digging. I already put you on tilt.
That’s how you need to see it, Taz. That’s not how it is.
Need a tissue?
Why would I?

I’m not the one who denies the Big Bang. That would be you.
Still on tilt I see. I'm loving it! :biggrin:
Are you?

It doesn’t seem that way to me. That’s why you have to keep telling us how great your life is while complaining that everything in life is bad.

The reality is that you deny the science behind the Big Bang.
^^^ TILT!!!

Need a tissue?
Why would I?

Are you?

It doesn’t seem that way to me. That’s why you have to keep telling us how great your life is while complaining that everything in life is bad.

^^^ TILT!!!
Who’s on tilt?

You can’t even acknowledge that the universe had a beginning 14 billion years ago.

Need a tissue?
Why would I?

Are you?

^^^ TILT!!!
Who’s on tilt?

You can’t even acknowledge that the universe had a beginning 14 billion years ago.
Of course I do, just not the way you say it happened.

Why would I?

Are you?

^^^ TILT!!!
Who’s on tilt?

So you do believe the universe was created from nothing?

Are you?

^^^ TILT!!!
Who’s on tilt?

So you do believe the universe was created from nothing?
We don't know what the initial explosion was because we can't see that far back yet. you think some magical invisible being poofed everything into existence. Which is more logical?

You can't back anything up. Ever.

I have explained the science to you dozens of times and you reject it each and every time.
If this is true What is missing in your life? Time to start asking you the questions you ask us. Why are you so obsessed? Why does it matter to you what others think?

Or am I trying to use this as a tactic to stop you from making your point.

What’s wrong with you? There must be something missing in your life.

But I wouldn’t do that.

Ps. Your little Big Bang babble proves nothing. Same with your anti global warming arguments or any other thing you can argue even though you are wrong
It proves the universe was created.
Change your fucking broken record, brah.
Says the guy who denies the science behind the Big Bang.
No I deny what you think that science proves. I deny your hypothesis and wild speculation.

You can't back anything up. Ever.

I have explained the science to you dozens of times and you reject it each and every time.
If this is true What is missing in your life? Time to start asking you the questions you ask us. Why are you so obsessed? Why does it matter to you what others think?

But I wouldn’t do that.

Ps. Your little Big Bang babble proves nothing. Same with your anti global warming arguments or any other thing you can argue even though you are wrong
Yes that is the current theory. You know what a theory is right?

So the things you assume are true if the theory is right, who knows if your speculations are right or what you think they prove
It’s like you realize the implications of a created universe and can’t reconcile your beliefs.
I just don't conclude that whatever I'm seeing or whatever you are saying mean there must be a god. No there musent. LOL

But I wouldn’t do that.

I'm not even engaging you on that anymore, you're on tilt and I won.
It’s kind of hard to make the connection to a creator if you don’t believe there is a creation, Taz.

It seems to me that you intentionally deny the creation because of what that might mean.

What about before the creation? I wildly speculate that there was a universe here before our universe begun. Like this universe one day the last star will burn out and it will be a dead lifeless universe with just some invisible black holes sucking in whatever. Maybe when it all sucks in together another big bang will occur.

I don't want to know why you think my speculation is wrong or impossible. Maybe it is. But no matter what evidence you give it won't prove a god did it or even exists.

It’s kind of hard to make the connection to a creator if you don’t believe there is a creation, Taz.

It seems to me that you intentionally deny the creation because of what that might mean.
Need a tissue?
Why would I?

Yea but you're the one who occasionally shows that you take this stuff personal and get your feelings hurt. You try to make us feel bad for even suggesting your god is fake.

How strong is your faith if what I have to say bothers you. It would be like if I had a 25 year old girlfriend (which I do) and you doubted me. Why would I care what you think if I know it's true?

But I wouldn’t do that.

No I deny what you think that science proves. I deny your hypothesis and wild speculation.
Matter and energy had to be created from nothing at some point. There is literally no way around it.

Nothing I have explained is wild speculation. Everything I have explained is based on accepted science.

You pick and choose the science you accept based upon your delicate sensibilities.

But I wouldn’t do that.

So the things you assume are true if the theory is right, who knows if your speculations are right or what you think they prove
It’s like you realize the implications of a created universe and can’t reconcile your beliefs.
I just don't conclude that whatever I'm seeing or whatever you are saying mean there must be a god. No there musent. LOL
And so you deny space and time were created from nothing.

What about before the creation? I wildly speculate that there was a universe here before our universe begun. Like this universe one day the last star will burn out and it will be a dead lifeless universe with just some invisible black holes sucking in whatever. Maybe when it all sucks in together another big bang will occur.

I don't want to know why you think my speculation is wrong or impossible. Maybe it is. But no matter what evidence you give it won't prove a god did it or even exists.
Before creation there was no thing. Spirit is no thing.

Need a tissue?
Why would I?

Yea but you're the one who occasionally shows that you take this stuff personal and get your feelings hurt. You try to make us feel bad for even suggesting your god is fake.

How strong is your faith if what I have to say bothers you. It would be like if I had a 25 year old girlfriend (which I do) and you doubted me. Why would I care what you think if I know it's true?
You are dreaming. Wake up.

But I wouldn’t do that.

Matter and energy had to be created from nothing at some point. There is literally no way around it.

Nothing I have explained is wild speculation. Everything I have explained is based on accepted science.

You pick and choose the science you accept based upon your delicate sensibilities.

No because the universe is eternal. There was never NOTHING. Why can you believe god is eternal but not reality? So before the big bang god existed in nothing?

And don't confuse our current universe for what was here before the big bang.

Ding this is shit we can never know. So stop beating yourself up over it. Nothing you ponder proves a god exists. Get it?

But I wouldn’t do that.

And so you deny space and time were created from nothing.
I don't even know what that means. No. Something created our current universe. What was it?

No because the universe is eternal. There was never NOTHING. Why can you believe god is eternal but not reality? So before the big bang god existed in nothing?

Ding this is shit we can never know. So stop beating yourself up over it. Nothing you ponder proves a god exists. Get it?
No. The universe is not eternal. It isn’t possible.

I told you this universe is not eternal but there was a universe before it. It's not something we can ever know but it's interesting you don't think there was another universe before our universe. No way God had another universe 40 trillion years ago? Nothing last forever so it was born and died before ours.

No way? You think god sat in empty black space for the eternity leading up to our big bang? Is that what you are telling me?

What do you think god was doing or what was in the space you occupy right now 100 trillion years ago?

How can god be eternal but there was nothing before our universe came to be 14 billion years ago? Sounds to me like you are saying God was born 13 billion years ago. Is that what you are saying? So maybe God had other universes before ours?

Which universe are we?
220px-Blue_Lava_lamp.JPG

I told you this universe is not eternal but there was a universe before it. It's not something we can ever know but it's interesting you don't think there was another universe before our universe. No way God had another universe 40 trillion years ago? Nothing last forever so it was born and died before ours.

No way? You think god sat in empty black space for the eternity leading up to our big bang? Is that what you are telling me?

What do you think god was doing or what was in the space you occupy right now 100 trillion years ago?

How can god be eternal but there was nothing before our universe came to be 14 billion years ago? Sounds to me like you are saying God was born 13 billion years ago. Is that what you are saying? So maybe God had other universes before ours?

Which universe are we?
220px-Blue_Lava_lamp.JPG
No. You said the universe is eternal. Now you are saying it isn't. Which means it was created. Make up your mind.

No because the universe is eternal. There was never NOTHING.

See?

Which universe are we?
220px-Blue_Lava_lamp.JPG
No. You said the universe is eternal. Now you are saying it isn't. Which means it was created. Make up your mind.

See?
I knew it’s too deep for you to grasp. But it’s so simple.

Like to a tardigrade it’s whole world is in that drop of water. It can’t fathom the universe in which we live in.

You can only fathom the universe and nothing beyond it. Nothing before it and you can’t even contemplate what happens to this universe when the last star dies out.

Do you think this universe will be the last?

Omg that’s a great question for you. What will happen when this universe dies? Or do you think this universe will live eternally?

Which universe are we?
220px-Blue_Lava_lamp.JPG

See?
I knew it’s too deep for you to grasp. But it’s so simple.

Like to a tardigrade it’s whole world is in that drop of water. It can’t fathom the universe in which we live in.

You can only fathom the universe and nothing beyond it. Nothing before it and you can’t even contemplate what happens to this universe when the last star dies out.

Do you think this universe will be the last?

Omg that’s a great question for you. What will happen when this universe dies? Or do you think this universe will live eternally?
Yes, you are a super deep thinker.

But regardless this universe was literally created from nothing.

Forum List

Back