A LIBERAL woman, right now, on Fox News just said that the intelligence community risked their lives

Are you saying people who are part of the intelligence community aren't out there risking their lives every day?
Yes, that is what I am saying. The people INVOLVED in THIS situation are risking nothing while sitting behind their office desks as they troll America with their bullshit propaganda

Fuck off now troll

That was an idiotic statement...even for you.

Are you saying people who are part of the intelligence community aren't out there risking their lives every day?
Yes, that is what I am saying. The people INVOLVED in THIS situation are risking nothing while sitting behind their office desks as they troll America with their bullshit propaganda

Fuck off now troll
How do you know?
Because as a NON LIBERAL MOUTH BREATHER I have a functioning brain.

Fuck off now troll
Me making a completely relevant statement... in response to your crazy opinion about an unconfirmed comment... that you failed to provide any context for or information about... is trolling? Hey mods! I think I found you a new staff member!

Fuck off now troll
Me making a completely relevant statement... in response to your crazy opinion about an unconfirmed comment... that you failed to provide any context for or information about is trolling? Hey mods! I think I found you a new staff member!
I have no interest in being a "staff member"

You can still fuck off tho

The Hag will not accept defeat, nor will her sheep. Face it, the election was not rigged, voting was not compromised. The issue centers on news leaks, so big shit, we have had 8 years of BS and a loser administration and ordained candidate that couldn't tell the truth if her life depended upon it. Hell Russia releases information and how does that compare to what Reid and the press did to Romney, and the Hags entire campaign against Sanders and Trump. Pathetic.

The Hag will not accept defeat, nor will her sheep. Face it, the election was not rigged, voting was not compromised. The issue centers on news leaks, so big shit, we have had 8 years of BS and a loser administration and ordained candidate that couldn't tell the truth if her life depended upon it. Hell Russia releases information and how does that compare to what Reid and the press did to Romney, and the Hags entire campaign against Sanders and Trump. Pathetic.

Trump said the election was rigged. Was he lying?

Sooo, where is this secret report, since now Obama has asked for a report. Why hasn't it been released since it answers the investigation. Lol

Sooo, where is this secret report, since now Obama has asked for a report. Why hasn't it been released since it answers the investigation. Lol
My hope is we learned something from republicans, and so work to stretch this thing out and blow it dramatically out or proportion for 2 years, and then have the report released the day after the 2018 election is over.

To get to the conclusion that Russia interfered in our election. She just said that COMPLETE FABRICATED BULLSHIT on live TV.

Is this what the left means by Fake News?

I just watched Bill O'really tonight totally fabricate and twist around what Obama said about heroin drug attacks.

His speaker Charles Krauthammer didn't know what the fuck he was talking about..So it happens on all stations..

Bill O'Reilly Blames Obama For Rise Of Opioid Addiction Deaths

To get to the conclusion that Russia interfered in our election. She just said that COMPLETE FABRICATED BULLSHIT on live TV.

Is this what the left means by Fake News?

I just watched Bill O'really tonight totally fabricate and twist around what Obama said about heroin drug attacks.

His speaker Charles Krauthammer didn't know what the fuck he was talking about..So it happens on all stations..

Bill O'Reilly Blames Obama For Rise Of Opioid Addiction Deaths
So create a thread about it and quit pissing in this thread with off topic bullshit.

Forum List

Back