A. K. Mozumdar 1864-1953

Skull

Platinum Member
Jun 9, 2016
California
A real Sage who influenced many for good. This was taken in 1934, at age 70.

A site with some more information about him:

A.K. MOZUMDAR

AKM_1934_autographed_2.jpg

AS A HUMAN BEING, YOU ARE THE INFINITE MANIFEST IN THE FINITE.

In other words, you are a self-conscious expression of the Infinite. This knowledge will at once establish your conscious identity with God, giving you a sense of immortality as well as a sense of togetherness with the Infinite. If you dwell upon this stupendous thought and try to understand it, it will give you an instantaneous realization that you are, as a human being, the Infinite in the finite. “I and my Father are one.” (The Truth that you claim for yourself, you should also claim for all. No one is higher or lower than another, in his essential nature. No one is greater than his Infinite Self. Your very power to be conscious of yourself – your power to think, believe, and act – is your Infinite Self.)

What exactly does that mean? It sounds like gibberish.

The truth that you claim for yourself, you should also claim for all? How do you claim truth for others?

If your infinite self is your power to think, believe, and act, how is that any different than your finite self which can think, believe, and act?

What exactly does that mean? It sounds like gibberish.

The truth that you claim for yourself, you should also claim for all? How do you claim truth for others?

If your infinite self is your power to think, believe, and act, how is that any different than your finite self which can think, believe, and act?

In Christian terminology:

English Standard Version
Jesus answered him, “If anyone loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.

Avatar4321: "The truth that you claim for yourself, you should also claim for all? How do you claim truth for others?
If your infinite self is your power to think, believe, and act, how is that any different than your finite self which can think, believe, and act?"

"Claim" as in acknowledge or accept as true for others, even if they do not know it themselves.

The "very power to be conscious of yourself" means our knowing our True Self or Infinite Self is innate. And yes, the same powers of thinking, believing and acting can be applied to this worldly, sensory realm also. So no difference in the powers per se, only in the motive or intention or direction of their use.

Forum List

Back