Papal Visit to the Chaldean Church on Michaelemas just a coincidence?

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Chaldeans worshiped Michael as their God then when influenced by Christianity(forced upon them by the sword) that changed, nowdays they believe Jesus was Michael.
The 2 churches reconciliation at this time & at the passing of the Papal sell out
Shimon Peres, is interesting.
Interesting because he was the one willing to give them foot in the city named after
the Evening Star(Michael).
Is it coincidental or is this what Rabbis spoke of in recognition of the Shiloh, this end of month before Rosh Hashanah Jubilee year?

Actually it could be, Assyria is where they found the 700bc Marduk's Ordeal tablet (housed now in the British Museum ) whereby proving Jesus and his death scene is taken from the mythologies of Bel (Baal).
If they have info for the church pertaining to "The Michael" then that could be important to discerning or accepting what he Rabbis have been telling them for years now and Christian theologians have expressed for ages now.
Hengstenberg, one of the foremost German Bible scholars of the nineteenth century, argues at great length to that effect in his Christology and Commentary on the Apocalypse that the Archangel Michael is the Moshiach of the Bible.
A strong case for this position is also made in the Imperial Bible Dictionary, edited by the British Bible scholar Fairbairn.

Rabbinic Source:
The Maharal of Prague says that this is the secret of Yerushalayim: that Yerushalayim is the joining together of the groom and the bride. Anyone who gladdens the groom and the bride is considered as if he built up one of the ruins of Yerushalayim. When the groom and bride are joined together, then one of the ruins of Yerushalayim is put together again. The bride is the 216; she is the gevurot, and the groom is the “shaleim,” the completion. He bestows completion on the bride, which are the 370 masculine spiritual lights. The Maharal says that Rav Shmuel bar Nachmeini said: "The groom is Michael".

Actually it could be, Assyria is where they found the 700bc Marduk's Ordeal tablet (housed now in the British Museum ) whereby proving Jesus and his death scene is taken from the mythologies of Bel (Baal).
If they have info for the church pertaining to "The Michael" then that could be important to discerning or accepting what he Rabbis have been telling them for years now and Christian theologians have expressed for ages now.
Hengstenberg, one of the foremost German Bible scholars of the nineteenth century, argues at great length to that effect in his Christology and Commentary on the Apocalypse that the Archangel Michael is the Moshiach of the Bible.
A strong case for this position is also made in the Imperial Bible Dictionary, edited by the British Bible scholar Fairbairn.

Rabbinic Source:
The Maharal of Prague says that this is the secret of Yerushalayim: that Yerushalayim is the joining together of the groom and the bride. Anyone who gladdens the groom and the bride is considered as if he built up one of the ruins of Yerushalayim. When the groom and bride are joined together, then one of the ruins of Yerushalayim is put together again. The bride is the 216; she is the gevurot, and the groom is the “shaleim,” the completion. He bestows completion on the bride, which are the 370 masculine spiritual lights. The Maharal says that Rav Shmuel bar Nachmeini said: "The groom is Michael".
Don't worry. I don't think Thor will allow that.

In Judaism the messengers in the world to come are not mythical creatures and lores, they are Rabbis.
You are expressing disbelief in mankind ever progressing and advancing to the point of time messaging (reaching non linear time) for surely to the ancient world we are the world to come, where crippled people can walk again, blind people be given sight,
Holographs, speaking self driving vehicles, flight, etc...
So what you would be laughing at is your silly stassist attitudes like when people laughed at the Wright Brothers.
According to the Science Symposium
Bill Clinton held during his presidency with professor Stephen Hawking, sound can officially be sent faster then light(Bill's own words).
That is when Hawking recanted his disbelief in time travel when his evidence reasoning was thrown out the window when reminded the Hebrew Bible is that evidence.
A little birdy showed them. :)

Well well... Thanks old school for bringing Thor up otherwise I wouldn't have researched it....There is a vast amount of information on this Thor ... It turns out that the Egyptian vulture was known as pharoahs chicken or hen... This bird is called in the Greek classics a Torgos , a bird of tor or or just plain Thor....In the Hebrew it is known as Gozal for young bird of anykind... Thus the serpent, beetle , dog or bird are all called by the name Thor or Thorn..( puts a whole new perspective on the John Carter( JC..wink wink..) Thorn or dare I say catholic priests working behind the scenes controlling everything).. That is very interesting in itself and if Michael reads this he will get the drift esp the beetle and serpent part..It seems the Chaldeans were influenced by a lot of things and they were conquered by many groups and in order to adapt or survive they incorporated these myths into the belief system such as taking on the Babylonian month of May which is a name for Thoth and were deities of Hade or hell... There is so much more that I could say here but people should research it themselves.... Bottom line though is that Michael is correct the Chaldeans changed their belief system under the sword.. I often have wondered if originally the word Church came from Ur of the Chaldeans but I have no proof in this direction just conjecture but we do know that it was Helios daughter Kirke or Circe that changed Ulysses men into swine so since her name is associated with " church" it is not far fetched to look into these beginnings and figure out why the Catholic Church is interested in mending fences with the Chaldeans and covering up certain past knowledge and discrepancies...

In Judaism the messengers in the world to come are not mythical creatures and lores, they are Rabbis.
You are expressing disbelief in mankind ever progressing and advancing to the point of time messaging (reaching non linear time) for surely to the ancient world we are the world to come, where crippled people can walk again, blind people be given sight,
So what you would be laughing at is your silly stassist attitudes like when people laughed at the Wright Brothers.
Bill Clinton held during his presidency with professor Stephen Hawking, sound can officially be sent faster then light(Bill's own words).
That is when Hawking recanted his disbelief in time travel when his evidence reasoning was thrown out the window when reminded the Hebrew Bible is that evidence.
Odin is not impressed by your references to Bill Clinton and Stephen Hawking

Sing it Lester.

My Witness,
I couldn't remember what event coincided with the last alignment of celebratory days during the last Jubilee. So I looked it up and you gotta laugh knowing what we know now about the capture date of Saddam correlating with the book &verse describing it and him, this is to perfect.
On Michaelemas
(celebration of the Evening Star) in the last Jubilee which also happened to fall on Yom Kippur the congress passed the bill to remove
the Morning Star(Isaiah 14:12-17)=Dec 14.
The Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 is a
United States Congressional bill that was
introduced as "H.R. 4655"
on September 29, 1998.

This day is written in the Dead Sea Scrolls under of all things;
The Heavenly Prince Melchizedek Scroll(IIQ13)
Which is another name (described role as "Melchi Tsadek") for Archangel Michael, as King of Righteousness (head Priest) he's the Final judge,
head of the Sons of Heaven, Peace Bringer, Salvation and the "Annoited One" (Messiah).
Also in this scroll is his role of Liberator:
"He'll Proclaim liberty to the captives" (Isaiah lxi,I)
This scroll also reveals the Prince to liberate and judge at a time appointed at the end of the Jubilee year on day of attonement
Yom Kippur which fell that year (1998) on Michaelemas the feast of Archangel Michael.
Coincidence?
Of course it helps even more if you know I'm the one who predicted the Gulf wars and Saddam as Nosty's
third 'anti anointed' deemed- "Mabus"

Last edited:
Sing it Lester.
Calm down,
That just happened to be the pres at the time, not a political statement.
And yes Lester droped the ball not jumping on Hillary playing the race card, but Donald should have addressed how does her birther question equate racism, that's his fault too. I turned off the debate is was so boring and insulting of our intelligence.
Any discussion further save it for the political forums.

[QUO, but Donald should have addressed how does her birther question equate racism, that's his fault too. .

Trump was too busy trying to blame Hillary for his 5 years of being a Birther.

Trump isn't a racist- he just was appealing to racists- but now he has pivoted.

Boils down to Hillary could not handle her lesser job, so she surely can't handle the presidency. We need a guy not affraid to fire failed employees and failed systems=perfectionist who wants and aspires more.
Any complaints about such person is offset by the fact others run the country and diplomacy, and are hired and fired by presidents who have little to do with the things people fear by false and media portrayed manipulated perceptions.
Lastly people would have such a person on a short leash and impeach them so fast if their fears came true.
Clinton is supposed to know presidents alone can't push buttons, which means she's either manipulating and creating your fears (her consistant lying) or a complete idiot not qualified for the job.

So let's discuss in this topic:
Why Baal's birthday and his son the morning star as one in the same mythology gets a whole month or more of songs,
tv specials, decorations and light displays,
bell ringers, sermons, and Eve and morning celebrations, but The Liberator head prayer leader Michael gets one (Shared) day from only one of the sects?
Ironically the sect he's overturning authority from.

It's simple Michael when people have been partying so long drinking their New Wine made from the poisonous Vine they tend to have a major hangover and even when their friend shows them their errounous ways they still want to party hearty... So they are angry at the one who turned out the lights, told them to go home and sleep off their drunk...It is only begrudgingly they thank him and give him one night out and order non alcoholic beverages but the truth is they would still like to party for those thirty plus days hoping to put off that major hangover they will feel when their party is truly over once and for all...

How long of a hangover and excuse does it take for them to leave their Baal lights up for a month or more after Christmas?
I guess it gives us proof as to the laziness and procrastination that's playing a major role in the lacking Biblical knowledge and research.

The hangover has been two thousand years.... It will continue forever unless the spiked koolaide is removed or replaced by the non spiked variety...But as long as the masses are spoon fed cheap gas, cheap cigs and cheap booze they will never change their ways and they will party hardy... It is kind of interesting as I was talking to a fellow from an area that would be nigh impossible to conguer as the land is rugged and difficult to attack... So I smiled at him and said his people were tough and no soldiers could defeat them he smiled and agreed.. Then I handed him his bible and I said but you were defeated by this little book of lies... I was referring to the New Testament... He looked at me and never thought of that but he knew I was correct...Funny how people get drunk... Yup it just sort of sneaks up on them till they can't walk or think straight without that crutch...

Forum List

Back