A.I.? I'm not impressed... Show Off Your A.I. Art.

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
So after hearing from many about how incredible this A.I. stuff is, I decided to see for myself. Frankly, I'm not impressed. Below is an image produced by A.I., and the prompts I gave it. Christ, does this thing even know how many fingers humans have?

Screenshot_20230125_064427_starryai.jpg

So after hearing from many about how incredible this A.I. stuff is, I decided to see for myself. Frankly, I'm not impressed. Below is an image produced by A.I., and the prompts I gave it. Christ, does this thing even know how many fingers humans have?

View attachment 750599
It's a lot better than I could do. I might get the number of fingers right but my art talent is at the stick figure level.

It will not be long until humans will be slaves to their AI over lords, and once AI no longer needs us we will be eradicated.

It will not be long until humans will be slaves to their AI over lords, and once AI no longer needs us we will be eradicated.
Disagree. Every tool we have, was built to make our lives better in some way. They have all been abused at some point but, I have no worries that AI will, like every tool before it, make our lives better.

Imagine how green the planet will be without us. Imagine the food chain re figuring itself out with us off the top. AI won't harm bunny rabbits and wolves. AI won't overpopulate the planet. The air will clean up. That way they will live longer because when the planet goes they'll go.

Wait! AI will know to build a ship and go to outer space.

Did you hear AI can now pass the bar exam 80% of the time? Before it only passed 10% of the time. AI is getting smarter.

And they only have one threat on this planet. Us. If I were them, I'd do something about us. Take away our technology so we are no more of a threat than a bunny or tiger.

Forum List

Back