A hypothetical question for left wingers...

Would you demand Donald remain POTUS if somehow it turned out that the Democrats really did cheat?

If the Biden/Harris won through cheating then my demand is they be disqualified from office and replaced in accordance with the Constitution.

If when counting the electoral college votes on January 6th it would be congress' duty not the recognize the electoral college votes from those states which it was proven that Biden/Harris' victory came through cheating. The winner would be decided by majority of the electoral college votes from the remaining states.

If that proof came anytime after congress had performed their duty in counting the votes (whether a day before inauguration or a day before the 2024 election) then Biden/Harris should disqualified and the Speaker of the House should become President per order of Presidential Succession.
BDS!

Would you demand Donald remain POTUS if somehow it turned out that the Democrats really did cheat? I'm not saying they did or that it will ever be proven. I just have a suspicion that a lot of left wingers wouldn't care enough to do the honest thing even if it was true. Getting rid of Trump matters too much to them for that to ever happen I think.
Did you Trump Nazis demand Hillary be sworn in when Tramp cheated in 2016?
He didn't cheat, moron.
Tramp ALWAYS cheats, :asshole:
Dims always cheat.

Would you demand Donald remain POTUS if somehow it turned out that the Democrats really did cheat? I'm not saying they did or that it will ever be proven. I just have a suspicion that a lot of left wingers wouldn't care enough to do the honest thing even if it was true. Getting rid of Trump matters too much to them for that to ever happen I think.

Nope, the ends justify the means. If a year from now fraud was actually proven the fraud perpetrators would be hung out to dry, and the media would do everything to quash the story and any link back to the DNC or the Biden Campaign.

BDS? I voted for the guy,

1607354619389.png

If it could be proven in a court of law with cross examination AND it could be proven their cheating affected enough votes in enough states to overturn the election, then yes, Impeached Trump should remain president.

If it could be proven in a court of law with cross examination AND it could be proven their cheating affected enough votes in enough states to overturn the election, then yes, Impeached Trump should remain president.

Lol, yeah right. You would find some other excuse by the time any fraud could be proven in court.

Lol, yeah right. You would find some other excuse by the time any fraud could be proven in court.
Thanks for demonstrating why others on the left in here were right, and why I was wrong, for bothering to answer a loaded hypothetical question. I won't make that mistake again. Turns out, this is just a troll thread.

Thanks for demonstrating why others on the left in here were right, and why I was wrong, for bothering to answer a loaded hypothetical question. I won't make that mistake again. Turns out, this is just a troll thread.

You refuse to honestly discuss hypotheticals because you lack the fiber to think outside your own pathetic little box.

You refuse to honestly discuss hypotheticals because you lack the fiber to think outside your own pathetic little box.
And yet I did. Are you ever not a retard? Ever??

His response does not make me a troll.

His response does not make me a troll.
I'm not saying you're a troll. I have no idea who you are. But his response shows there's only 1 of 3 possible answers ....

1) Leftie says no, Trump should still not be president. His response would be something along the lines of, see, the left doesn't care about a free and fair election, they just wanted to steal it.

2) Leftie says yes, Trump should be president. His response was, Lol, yeah right. You would find some other excuse by the time any fraud could be proven in court.

3) Leftie says fuck off, this is just a troll thread. <-- best answer

It's a fair question and I think most normal people would say he should remain president.

But just to give you an inkling of the type of person - in Trump and large number of con whackadoodles on this site - you are dealing with.
You could have 1000 Dem voters who have all their ID on them, prove where they were born, the day, the time everything - and actually have Republican scrutineers watch them vote, and Trump and his acolytes would say they were dead people. Or they were not real. Or they were illegal aliens.

Yes, they are that far gone...
That's the dumbest argument yet to avoid admitting that it's impossible for 100 straight votes in a row to have the same Jan 1st 1901 birthdate.
You guys aren't even creative or competant in your cheating, and it's spilling over into your lame excuse posts defending it.=epic fail!
:lame2:

Epic fail? Link to the 100 straight votes you are talking about...
When you link to the hundred Russia spies under your bed. =another dumb response, it supposes that all info is linked to a magical web site instead of the vast outlets of other forms of gathering and receiving info=dumb and false premise.
Are you drunk? This post is just gobbledegook my little Russian bot.

It's a fair question and I think most normal people would say he should remain president.

But just to give you an inkling of the type of person - in Trump and large number of con whackadoodles on this site - you are dealing with.
You could have 1000 Dem voters who have all their ID on them, prove where they were born, the day, the time everything - and actually have Republican scrutineers watch them vote, and Trump and his acolytes would say they were dead people. Or they were not real. Or they were illegal aliens.

Yes, they are that far gone...
That's the dumbest argument yet to avoid admitting that it's impossible for 100 straight votes in a row to have the same Jan 1st 1901 birthdate.
You guys aren't even creative or competant in your cheating, and it's spilling over into your lame excuse posts defending it.=epic fail!
:lame2:

Epic fail? Link to the 100 straight votes you are talking about...
When you link to the hundred Russia spies under your bed. =another dumb response, it supposes that all info is linked to a magical web site instead of the vast outlets of other forms of gathering and receiving info=dumb and false premise.
Are you drunk? This post is just gobbledegook my little Russian bot.
1)I don't drink
2) my name is Hebrew not Russian
3)you proved my point, you guys see Russians everywhere, even in your sleep. *L*
4)you validated my first chapter of my book which discusses your ad hominem reply to avoid unpopular truth you could not deny nor refute.
5)you "choose to be Grumpy", but when you try to make others grumpy along with you, then that is a displaced behavior.
Ezekiel 34:18 Is it not enough for you to feed on the good pasture? Must you also trample the rest of your pasture with your feet? Is it not enough for you to drink clear water? Must you also muddy the rest with your feet?

Have a Happy Hannukah.

1)I don't drink
3)you proved my point, you guys see Russians everywhere, even in your sleep. *L*
4)you validated my first chapter of my book which discusses your ad hominem reply to avoid unpopular truth you could not deny nor refute.
5)you "choose to be Grumpy", but when you try to make others grumpy along with you, then that is a displaced behavior.
Ezekiel 34:18 Is it not enough for you to feed on the good pasture? Must you also trample the rest of your pasture with your feet? Is it not enough for you to drink clear water? Must you also muddy the rest with your feet?

Have a Happy Hannukah.

There are/were no Jews in Russia???? Ooookkayyy.
Look, the main reason I use the Russian angle, is because I hope it is true. Why? Because that is the only explanation of the stupid shit you post. I'm thinking a sane, normal person would not post shit like that. If I'm wrong on the Russian angle, I apologise. That being the case, what's it like being batshit crazy? Do you even know you're crazy?

1)I don't drink

Have a Happy Hannukah.

Look, the main reason I use the Russian angle, is because I hope it is true. Why? Because that is the only explanation of the stupid shit you post. I'm thinking a sane, normal person would not post shit like that. If I'm wrong on the Russian angle, I apologise. That being the case, what's it like being batshit crazy? Do you even know you're crazy?
Yeah blame me for your Russia Russia Russia Neurosis-I rest my case!
MadNow.jpg

1)I don't drink

Have a Happy Hannukah.

Yeah blame me for your Russia Russia Russia Neurosis-I rest my case!
View attachment 426307
Yah they keep pumping that Russia angle even the evangelist christians do the same thing when it comes to the GOG Magog prophecy Where it says RoSH...lol.... That is because they don’t know Hebrew and Rosh means “ head” sAME as like Rosh Hashanah which is literally “head” of the new year...No Russia there and certainly no Russia here...Poor Russians they get blamed for everything Isn’t that called misdirection while someone nearer by is picking your pocket while your attention is diverted...Wink....

Forum List

Back