A High School Student Gets Arrested For A Joke?? WTF?

This is a lie.

The student wasn’t arrested the consequence of a ‘joke’:

“The student was arrested on Tuesday and charged with simple battery and committing a hate crime, police said. He was booked into the Terrebonne Parish Juvenile Justice Center.” ibid

And appropriately so.

That the racist right considers such a violent, racist physical attack a ‘joke’ is yet further proof of how reprehensible conservatives truly are.
blame crt and blm

"Video footage captured the disgusting moment a white teenager at a private Catholic high school in Louisiana threw cotton balls at a black student before whipping him with a belt - part of an apparent racist bullying incident. The unnamed student, who is now facing hate crime charges, is seen in the video walking behind the unidentified black student in a crowded cafeteria before tossing the cotton at him.

The teenager, identified only as a 15-year-old freshman, is then seen repeatedly slapping [the other student] with a belt before he gets up and chases him out of frame. The student was arrested on Tuesday and charged with simple battery and committing a hate crime, police said. He was booked into the Terrebonne Parish Juvenile Justice Center."

How the fuck is this something to be arrested for? A hate crime? Really? You can clearly see the student was just goofing off, he barely hit the kid with the belt...looks like it was more of a dare or some goofy gag he pulled on the other kid...everyone was laughing...how is this a big deal? The only student I seen using violence and hate was the black student...why isn't he being arrested??

This is what teaching CRT causes....if these blacks insist on kids learning about slavery; they can't complain if some kid decides to toss cotton at the black kid and demand he pick it up....and for the 99th time, it was just a joke....it would be the same as if a student blew some smoke on a Jewish kid and told him he was in a gas chamber...obviously, it would just be a joke....Louisiana used to be a strong God-fearing Conservative state...what these libs are doing to Louisiana need to be stopped.

I know you are being sarcastic but let me explain:

1. Assault!

2. The kid is a fucking moronic idiot!!

Now how was it assault?

He hit the other kid with a belt and the hate crime was doing it while making it racial.

I say let the other kid hit him with the buckle of his belt ten times upside the damn head as punishment!

"Video footage captured the disgusting moment a white teenager at a private Catholic high school in Louisiana threw cotton balls at a black student before whipping him with a belt - part of an apparent racist bullying incident. The unnamed student, who is now facing hate crime charges, is seen in the video walking behind the unidentified black student in a crowded cafeteria before tossing the cotton at him.

The teenager, identified only as a 15-year-old freshman, is then seen repeatedly slapping [the other student] with a belt before he gets up and chases him out of frame. The student was arrested on Tuesday and charged with simple battery and committing a hate crime, police said. He was booked into the Terrebonne Parish Juvenile Justice Center."

How the fuck is this something to be arrested for? A hate crime? Really? You can clearly see the student was just goofing off, he barely hit the kid with the belt...looks like it was more of a dare or some goofy gag he pulled on the other kid...everyone was laughing...how is this a big deal? The only student I seen using violence and hate was the black student...why isn't he being arrested??

This is what teaching CRT causes....if these blacks insist on kids learning about slavery; they can't complain if some kid decides to toss cotton at the black kid and demand he pick it up....and for the 99th time, it was just a joke....it would be the same as if a student blew some smoke on a Jewish kid and told him he was in a gas chamber...obviously, it would just be a joke....Louisiana used to be a strong God-fearing Conservative state...what these libs are doing to Louisiana need to be stopped.

Showing the negro his cotton picking place.

:laughing0301:

Student should be given an award and the filthy negro expelled.

Sound good, Biff?

I know you are being sarcastic but let me explain:

1. Assault!

2. The kid is a fucking moronic idiot!!

Now how was it assault?

He hit the other kid with a belt and the hate crime was doing it while making it racial.

I say let the other kid hit him with the buckle of his belt ten times upside the damn head as punishment!
lol

Bad optics. :p

Blame someone else for the actions of a thug white kid?

Very trumpian.
were do you think they got smart elick idea from crt and blm . you thin k a white kid isnt going tobeing this stuff back after being told by blacks there evil the devil and born racist. an=d in human . wake up liberal.

Forum List

Back