A High School Student Gets Arrested For A Joke?? WTF?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Video footage captured the disgusting moment a white teenager at a private Catholic high school in Louisiana threw cotton balls at a black student before whipping him with a belt - part of an apparent racist bullying incident. The unnamed student, who is now facing hate crime charges, is seen in the video walking behind the unidentified black student in a crowded cafeteria before tossing the cotton at him.

The teenager, identified only as a 15-year-old freshman, is then seen repeatedly slapping [the other student] with a belt before he gets up and chases him out of frame. The student was arrested on Tuesday and charged with simple battery and committing a hate crime, police said. He was booked into the Terrebonne Parish Juvenile Justice Center."

How the fuck is this something to be arrested for? A hate crime? Really? You can clearly see the student was just goofing off, he barely hit the kid with the belt...looks like it was more of a dare or some goofy gag he pulled on the other kid...everyone was laughing...how is this a big deal? The only student I seen using violence and hate was the black student...why isn't he being arrested??

This is what teaching CRT causes....if these blacks insist on kids learning about slavery; they can't complain if some kid decides to toss cotton at the black kid and demand he pick it up....and for the 99th time, it was just a joke....it would be the same as if a student blew some smoke on a Jewish kid and told him he was in a gas chamber...obviously, it would just be a joke....Louisiana used to be a strong God-fearing Conservative state...what these libs are doing to Louisiana need to be stopped.

This kind of misbehavior shouldn't be tolerated in school, but the kid shouldn't have been arrested. Getting his ass kicked by the religious brothers would have been how it would have been dealt with when I was a kid in Catholic high school. Why are these kinds of incidents not being handled in-house, and why is this a news-worthy incident anyhow?

Kids in the government schools are engaging in knife fights and taking other kids lunch money with a shiv. This is prettty mild, I can't see it as news-worthy.

This kind of misbehavior shouldn't be tolerated in school, but the kid shouldn't have been arrested. Getting his ass kicked by the religious brothers would have been how it would have been dealt with when I was a kid in Catholic high school. Why are these kinds of incidents not being handled in-house, and why is this a news-worthy incident anyhow?

Kids in the government schools are engaging in knife fights and taking other kids lunch money with a shiv. This is prettty mild, I can't see it as news-worthy.
Should have been kicked out of school

I don’t think an arrest is warranted

As far I can see from the video nothing happened

I look for any charges to be dropped....and I hope the school uses this as an opportunity for the parents of both kids to meet and have a teachable moment...

I'd hate to think the kid's parents would be OK with what he did....

"Video footage captured the disgusting moment a white teenager at a private Catholic high school in Louisiana threw cotton balls at a black student before whipping him with a belt - part of an apparent racist bullying incident. The unnamed student, who is now facing hate crime charges, is seen in the video walking behind the unidentified black student in a crowded cafeteria before tossing the cotton at him.

The teenager, identified only as a 15-year-old freshman, is then seen repeatedly slapping [the other student] with a belt before he gets up and chases him out of frame. The student was arrested on Tuesday and charged with simple battery and committing a hate crime, police said. He was booked into the Terrebonne Parish Juvenile Justice Center."

How the fuck is this something to be arrested for? A hate crime? Really? You can clearly see the student was just goofing off, he barely hit the kid with the belt...looks like it was more of a dare or some goofy gag he pulled on the other kid...everyone was laughing...how is this a big deal? The only student I seen using violence and hate was the black student...why isn't he being arrested??

This is what teaching CRT causes....if these blacks insist on kids learning about slavery; they can't complain if some kid decides to toss cotton at the black kid and demand he pick it up....and for the 99th time, it was just a joke....it would be the same as if a student blew some smoke on a Jewish kid and told him he was in a gas chamber...obviously, it would just be a joke....Louisiana used to be a strong God-fearing Conservative state...what these libs are doing to Louisiana need to be stopped.

Faker than fake.

Why do you keep falling for this stuff?

Faker than fake.

Why do you keep falling for this stuff?
I didn't arrest the kid....you should ask the cops why they fell for it

Or do you think when the cops issued a statement about the arrest; they were lying?

If so, what was the purpose of lying?? To trigger closet racists like yourself?

I didn't arrest the kid....you should ask the cops why they fell for it

Or do you think when the cops issued a statement about the arrest; they were lying?

If so, what was the purpose of lying?? To trigger closet racists like yourself?

I hope this costs less than the Jussie Smollett case.

Rubes like you aren't helping, that's for sure.

I hope this costs less than the Jussie Smollett case.

Rubes like you aren't helping, that's for sure.
I heard he was arrested and sentenced......which is good

If this kid would have really laid into that kid with the belt and made dic suckers like you really believe he was into it -- he would be guest speaker at the next CPAC..

We aren't the same...

I hope I live long enough to see the time when hate is no longer a crime only when a white person does it.

That was a dumb thing to do...he deserved to be arrested....my old man would have kicked my butt for doing something like that...

What about that black guy that threw shit in a Asian woman’s face.. was that a hate crime? Why was he released?

IJO.gif

Looked more like a kid teasing his friend................which is what kids do.

I'm glad we're starting to see zero tolerance for this type of behavior. It's necessary for teaching these white kids how to act right so they grow up to be good and complient white Democratic voters.

To me, detention or a suspension would've been sufficient. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but are those two things even done anymore?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I got one question is this school teaching crt shit?This is kind of crap you get from kids who tired of being called evil, demons and racist when it isnt true. We got black priniple her bet you anything crt is there and thats what caused it. BLM too. ugh!

Forum List

Back