A High School Student Gets Arrested For A Joke?? WTF?

I got one question is this school teaching crt shit?This is kind of crap you get from kids who tired of being called evil, demons and racist when it isnt true. We got black priniple her bet you anything crt is there and thats what caused it. BLM too. ugh!
He's lucky. I would have put his ass in the hospital for doing that back in high school.

He was arrested for battery IIRC. The reaction of the kid pushing him down shown this wasn't some joke.
Iirc? Huh? It was a joke.. I went to schools 98% not white.. Half of the school would’ve been arrested if I reported the shit I went though lol

Why are all you honkies being an apologist for this stupid racist act?

Why are all you honkies being an apologists for this stupid racist act?
What is racism being impolite? Jerkish? Do you wanna arrest somebody for being a jerk? Lol commies

White kid was a racist asshole
Kick him out of school

Courts have better things to do
It was cool the black kid fought back, but why should he have?

He tried to ignore him and reached his point.

Send the kid to jail

The only problem I have with this is the hate crime part. Then again I have issues with hate crime legislation in general. It’s a crime or it isn’t.

This kid should have been suspended for two weeks, be removed from any representation of the school (sports, etc…) and charged with assault and battery.

A High School Student Gets Arrested For A Joke?
This is a lie.

The student wasn’t arrested the consequence of a ‘joke’:

“The student was arrested on Tuesday and charged with simple battery and committing a hate crime, police said. He was booked into the Terrebonne Parish Juvenile Justice Center.” ibid

And appropriately so.

That the racist right considers such a violent, racist physical attack a ‘joke’ is yet further proof of how reprehensible conservatives truly are.

This is a lie.

The student wasn’t arrested the consequence of a ‘joke’:

“The student was arrested on Tuesday and charged with simple battery and committing a hate crime, police said. He was booked into the Terrebonne Parish Juvenile Justice Center.” ibid

And appropriately so.

That the racist right considers such a violent, racist physical attack a ‘joke’ is yet further proof of how reprehensible conservatives truly are.

I know this is lost on you so I'm not addressing this to you:

This was vile and cannot be tolerated in a school. First.

But the perp is 15 and I'm not sure an arrest for a hate crime is warranted. Suspension, even expulsion, yes. And then I want the school to have a serious reflection about how and why this happened.

Forum List

Back