A Handgun Against An Army – Ten Years After

So what do you do when the most heavily armed segment of society wants fascism? That's what we have now. All those guns don't mean shit when their owners are practically begging the federal government and the army to put down protests and kill democracy.

What "fascism"? Aside of one 17 year old kid who shot three antifa attackers out of self-defense, I don't see armed people rounding up protesters and shipping them off to camps, do you? The fascism you refer to is being carried out by Democrat Mayors and Governors under the banner of "coronoavirus." Shutting down businesses, locking people down at home, or the possibility of forced vaccinations sounds a lot like fascism to me Bubba. It was also those Democrat Mayors and Governors who allowed black-clad fascists to run wild in the cities, assaulting people, burning buildings, and looting. You seem to have a very skewed sense of what's happening in this country.
Remember when the Trumpbots were begging Trump to send in the army on the cities experiencing civil unrest? Of course you don't.
Seeing how you democrat scum refused to stop it he should have sent in the military, ya crime loving pos.

So what do you do when the most heavily armed segment of society wants fascism? That's what we have now. All those guns don't mean shit when their owners are practically begging the federal government and the army to put down protests and kill democracy.

What "fascism"? Aside of one 17 year old kid who shot three antifa attackers out of self-defense, I don't see armed people rounding up protesters and shipping them off to camps, do you? The fascism you refer to is being carried out by Democrat Mayors and Governors under the banner of "coronoavirus." Shutting down businesses, locking people down at home, or the possibility of forced vaccinations sounds a lot like fascism to me Bubba. It was also those Democrat Mayors and Governors who allowed black-clad fascists to run wild in the cities, assaulting people, burning buildings, and looting. You seem to have a very skewed sense of what's happening in this country.
Remember when the Trumpbots were begging Trump to send in the army on the cities experiencing civil unrest? Of course you don't.
Seeing how you democrat scum refused to stop it he should have sent in the military, ya crime loving pos.

And then they want to take away our guns so that we are at the mercy of their violent, fascist, mobs.

Maybe read the OP before responding next time

“If every Jewish and anti-nazi family in Germany had owned a Mauser rifle and twenty rounds of ammunition AND THE WILL TO USE IT (emphasis supplied – MBV), Adolf Hitler would be a little-known footnote to the history of the Weimar Republic.”
Yeah I read it but we are not Germany and the gun nutters are not an oppressed minority no matter how much they like to think so.

No? There's no political faction that's tearing down statues and is dedicated to Government Uber Alles?
That's just people wanting the same rights and expectations you take for granted. Only a fascist would think that another man gaining in equality means something has been taken from them.

Denying me my right to celebrate my heritage, a right every other group has,

is denying me equality.

That you call me a fascist for wanting equality, is just you adding insult to injury.

Do you want a civil war? Because this is how you get a civil war.

Some heritage should not be celebrated, such as plantation owners who profited from slavery.
So it depends what you heritage is that you want to celebrate?

No, it does not. If I am denied what ever other group gets, then I am denied equality and his point was a fucking lie.

And that he insults me (us) on top of that, is adding insult to injury.

AND it is worth adding, that this is not a lone insult or injury.

You want a civil war? Cause this is how you get a civil war.

No one can decide if you have a right to celebrate something or not, without knowing what it is.
There are lots of things that should not be celebrated, such as mass murder, rape, genocide, slavery, etc.
You are not making any points by claiming one can celebrate anything they want.
I do not support that and likely no one else does either.
Freedom's a bitch, ain't it?

Like all leftists, you want to police thought, you want people's opinions silenced through threat of government violence.

That's unAmerican.

How is censoring things like statues on public land, silencing opinion?
Things like slavery were not based on opinions, but only about profits from actions everyone knew was morally reprehensible. There is no opinion that can defend slavery. It is like trying to defend murder, theft, or rape. It can not be done.
This may come as a shock to you, but people's opinions do not require your approval. People are allowed to think what they want.

Until people like you get in power.

If what you want to do abuses rights, then you deserve opposition.
So its always good to warn people they will be opposed if they want to do bad things.
It might make them think better of it.

We have to stand up to antifa so that they are unable to implement the fascism that they so desperately crave in America.

You are confused.
Fascism is right wing.
Antifa is left wing.

Why do you support arson and looting?

Same reason the founder had the Boston Tea party.
You can't expect the abusers to just change because what they do it wrong, it has to cost them something.

First of all, it is illegal to use troops on civilians inside the US.
Its the Posse Commitatus Act.

Second is that just stop the police murdering people, and the protests stop.

And then they want to take away our guns so that we are at the mercy of their violent, fascist, mobs.

The actual left wing, like antifa, do not believe in gun control.

Why do you support arson and looting?

Same reason the founder had the Boston Tea party.
You can't expect the abusers to just change because what they do it wrong, it has to cost them something.

So American governments are like King George's regime?

We have to stand up to antifa so that they are unable to implement the fascism that they so desperately crave in America.

You are confused.
Fascism is right wing.
Antifa is left wing.

How is fascism "right wing"?

“If every Jewish and anti-nazi family in Germany had owned a Mauser rifle and twenty rounds of ammunition AND THE WILL TO USE IT (emphasis supplied – MBV), Adolf Hitler would be a little-known footnote to the history of the Weimar Republic.”
Yeah I read it but we are not Germany and the gun nutters are not an oppressed minority no matter how much they like to think so.
Keep telling yourself that moron. Still waters run deep.

Of course I do. Wouldn't you want the military to step in if your businesses were being burned down and looted?
Isn't that what our taxes are supposed to do--discourage illegal acts

Of course I do. Wouldn't you want the military to step in if your businesses were being burned down and looted?

Exactly. The purpose of government is to protect its people.

It is a definitive fascist position that no amount of government force is excessive in protecting the public order and that unapproved mass protests should be put down.

Just stop already. The Mayors and Democrats weren't doing what they were supposed to. The purpose of government is to protect it people, and that what the troops were sent to do.
Thankfully Trump never decided to declare war on Americans but I feel it was a close thing. You might want to acknowledge that the closest we have come to a forceful federal takeover of a local government came at the hands of a president the gun nutters fully supported. It's the kind of thing they always said they would oppose with their guns and lives.

Then you are a moron.......

Joe Biden voters were actually burning and looting cities, and beating and murdering Americans........but Trump is the problem?

You really are an idiot.
You talk like that and you call me an idiot? The right is almost totally out of touch with America and your rhetoric is proof.

That's why they picked up seats in the House and likely kept the senate, you moron...
Americans didn't reject republicanism but they did have something to say about your hard right stupidity and horrible president.

Dope. Those Republicans who flipped House seat to red were all for the most part Trump-supporters. Just how out of touch are you, anyway?
Do you really think they are Trump supporters or are they just political opportunists like Trump? You don't have to take my word for it but even you will dump him as soon as another hard right asshole emerges to lead you. Aren't you getting a little tired of playing defense? Don't you secretly wish you could go back to just attacking everything? Dumping and disavowing Trump for some new leader offers you that opportunity.
That would make him a democrat moron.

Exactly. The purpose of government is to protect its people.

I'll say it differently. The primary purpose of government is to protect the rights of citizens.

Every social issue is a battle of perspectives.
Indeed- battle is very fitting. What many don't seem to want to acknowledge is History- those "battles" lead to blood shed- there is little to no need for blood shed in this case- one group announces it wants to preserve Liberty- another denounces Liberty with vitriol as though it would be the end of the world- exercising Liberty is a Natural, inherent right, as in UNalienable, not INalienable (which the author failed to recognize, btw) - the stupid sheep want to deny Liberty, except to their "gain"- their "perspective" is clouded, narrow and shallow from indoctrination by fools who wouldn't know Truth if it was tattooed onto their forehead where they had to see it every time they pass a mirror and look at themselves, which is often- to exercise Liberty is a natural happening- it can't and won't be stopped- it can, and is, restricted by sheep justifying to their flock that it is the right thing to do, even though no harm happened, but cause harm with their restrictions- it doesn't matter which side of the equation you find yourself on- denying Truth will always lead to conflict and ALL conflict begins when one imposes his will on another- it has no political bias, it just is.
History is little more than a long list of conflicts. Even our highest ideals of equality, liberty and reason were birthed in strife and bloodshed. It's terrible but it seems humanity has never advanced away from the caves by any other means. Intellectuals have always stood by saying "can't we all just get along?" but unfortunately they are usually the first to go into the mass grave.

Plenty of progress has been made with peaceful change. You are just making excuses for your side's use of political violence against your enemies.

At one time, but seems we are quickly backsliding.
For example, Vietnam, the War on Drugs, Prohibition, WMD lies about Iraq, federal gun control, 3 Strikes, etc.,
The wholesale rights of millions of people have been deliberately and illegally abused.
When that happens, it is way past talking time.

We are backsliding because of violent mobs in the streets and one side of the political divide deciding to not respect the peaceful transfer of power.

In general I am on the side of the violent mobs in the street.
First of all, they have nothing to gain that is corrupt, and are risking themselves over principle.
Second is that police have been more and more abusive for decades.
Every time I drive the old truck on a remodeling dump run, I get stopped and have police illegally endanger me by actually pointing guns as me, for no legal reason at all.
I have never seen violent mobs who were in the wrong.
Not once.
And in fact, it does not get to that until LONG after something should have been done to fix the problems the mobs are complaining about.
From what I have seen, we need MORE violent mobs, not fewer.
For example, the miltiary is too big, expensive, lying to us about things like Iraqi WMD, etc.
If I ever run into one of your violent mobs, I will definitely donate to their cause---WITH LEAD.

You are confused.
Fascism is right wing.
Antifa is left wing.
Antifa are ANARCHISTS who are anti-government of any sort, moron.

No? There's no political faction that's tearing down statues and is dedicated to Government Uber Alles?
That's just people wanting the same rights and expectations you take for granted. Only a fascist would think that another man gaining in equality means something has been taken from them.

Denying me my right to celebrate my heritage, a right every other group has,

is denying me equality.

That you call me a fascist for wanting equality, is just you adding insult to injury.

Do you want a civil war? Because this is how you get a civil war.

Some heritage should not be celebrated, such as plantation owners who profited from slavery.
So it depends what you heritage is that you want to celebrate?

No, it does not. If I am denied what ever other group gets, then I am denied equality and his point was a fucking lie.

And that he insults me (us) on top of that, is adding insult to injury.

AND it is worth adding, that this is not a lone insult or injury.

You want a civil war? Cause this is how you get a civil war.

No one can decide if you have a right to celebrate something or not, without knowing what it is.
There are lots of things that should not be celebrated, such as mass murder, rape, genocide, slavery, etc.
You are not making any points by claiming one can celebrate anything they want.
I do not support that and likely no one else does either.
Freedom's a bitch, ain't it?

Like all leftists, you want to police thought, you want people's opinions silenced through threat of government violence.

That's unAmerican.

How is censoring things like statues on public land, silencing opinion?
Things like slavery were not based on opinions, but only about profits from actions everyone knew was morally reprehensible. There is no opinion that can defend slavery. It is like trying to defend murder, theft, or rape. It can not be done.
This may come as a shock to you, but people's opinions do not require your approval. People are allowed to think what they want.

Until people like you get in power.

If what you want to do abuses rights, then you deserve opposition.
So its always good to warn people they will be opposed if they want to do bad things.
It might make them think better of it.
But that's not what you freedom-haters have been doing. You've been assaulting people with different opinions. They haven't done anything; they just say things you don't like. Or wear hats.

You punish people for Wrongthink. That's fascist. And un-American. Stop thinking you're morally superior.

You want to punch Nazis for the things they support? Okay. But since Communism has killed ten times the number of people Nazism killed, Commies get punched 10 times.

You down with that?

You are confused.
Fascism is right wing.
Antifa is left wing.
Antifa uses fascist tactics.

You are confused.
Fascism is right wing.
Antifa is left wing.
Antifa are ANARCHISTS who are anti-government of any sort, moron.

Antifa supports a totalitarian state with them running it.

Forum List

Back