Zone1 A group of black teens maul a white women in downtown Chicago

Oh, but we shouldn't carry a gun right ? And our guns shouldn't have a magazine with more than 10 bullets, right ? Wrong!

Bet she wouldn't have been attacked, if she looked like this >>

images

According to hate crime stats blacks are attacked more than anyone else and the main perpetrator of those hate crimres are white. In this forum there are a bunch of white racists who skip over thousands of videos and stories about white on white beatings and crime to [ost a story about someone black in order to talk their racist bs.

85-of-White-people-that-are-killed-in-America-each-year-are-murdered-by-other-White-people.-Yet-we-never-hear-the-term-White-on-White-crime-1024x536.jpg

But you are all in here running your mouths about the far fewer numbers of blacks attacking whites.

I'll never understand why the people of Shitcongo keep electing these brainless, incompetent blacks to run their city. Ruin their city is more like it.

That well-known 85 IQ statistic seems hugely optimistic when you look at the disastrous results of their decision making and "leadership."
If my IQ is 85, it's 85 points higher than yours. You support a brainless incompetent white man named trump who allowed 400,000 people to die from a pandemic and they did not have to.

as I don't know how it started.

victim blaming 101. This mentally twisted DemWitted loon cant help himself. Even when trying to SPIN his original blame. Post? Guess its OK for a 10 on 1 attack at her door if she said the N-word? Looked at them with disgust? Beatings are justifiable Sayeth the loon.

I'll never understand why the people of Shitcongo keep electing these brainless, incompetent blacks to run their city. Ruin their city is more like it.

That well-known 85 IQ statistic seems hugely optimistic when you look at the disastrous results of their decision making and "leadership."
And why do they always have to elect a racist black? The majority of people in Chicago are white. But then again, the majority of people in Chicago are Democrats, so they value “diversity” over competence.

Same reason DC always ends up with a black mayor.

According to hate crime stats blacks are attacked more than anyone else and the main perpetrator of those hate crimres are white. In this forum there are a bunch of white racists who skip over thousands of videos and stories about white on white beatings and crime to [ost a story about someone black in order to talk their racist bs.

85-of-White-people-that-are-killed-in-America-each-year-are-murdered-by-other-White-people.-Yet-we-never-hear-the-term-White-on-White-crime-1024x536.jpg

But you are all in here running your mouths about the far fewer numbers of blacks attacking whites.
1. It's not about "someone". Its about HUNDREDS of uncivilized, barbaric, subhuman savages.
2. US population (2022) - 333.3 Million
US black population (2022) - 45.7 Million (incl.mixed race)
US black % - 13.7% of US population
3. Known offenders of hate crimes - 21.3% were Black (2022)

% of Black offenders of hate crimes is more than 50% higher than their % in the population. So rather than blacks BEING attacked in hate crimes more than anyone else, actually it is blacks who ARE THE ATTACKERS of hate crimes (proportionately) more than anyone else.
And that is without counting the HUNDREDS of teen blacks who attacked this white woman in downtown Shitcongo.

victim blaming 101. This mentally twisted DemWitted loon cant help himself. Even when trying to SPIN his original blame. Post? Guess its OK for a 10 on 1 attack at her door if she said the N-word? Looked at them with disgust? Beatings are justifiable Sayeth the loon.
I could go walking at night in the Orange Mound area of downtown Memphis, alone, unarmed, just because it is my right and I might want to take up selling vacuum cleaners door to door at night. When I got attacked, (and I would, as I have already had a combat veteran Bronze Star bona fide badass brought to me, totally unrecognizable after being knifed, beaten with clubs, doused in flammables, set on fire and left to cook, luckily living through it) the asshole criminals that would attack would clearly be criminal assholes deserving punishment, but it would not help after the strategic monumental error of misjudgment. But, if you don't get it, just keep sending your women folk alone into the night by themselves, unarmed, alone. Don't tell them it's a bad idea, because it is their right to go unimpeded, and they are free to exercise their right until the situations change to society as you wish it was, no matter the reality of what it is. But, I didn't ring you bells and whistles, so don't listen to me, even if we see and have seen, time and again how that movie ends. Good judgement is optional in your fairy tale world and people bear no responsibility for their own poor judgement, to the point it should not be called out, no matter how poorly thought out. Maybe they can make the news, maybe even a Darwin Award.

Kind of an asshole response, White...just saying...
It was here ass whipping, received on her choice to go alone into the night.... just saying....
How much you wanna bet, it is not a mistake she'll be making again, any time soon?

It was here ass whipping, received on her choice to go alone into the night.... just saying....
How much you wanna bet, it is not a mistake she'll be making again, any time soon?
I sure wouldn’t want you on my jury were I, Gd forbid, to get raped. You’d probably say it was my own damn fault for wearing a short skirt.

I sure wouldn’t want you on my jury were I, Gd forbid, to get raped. You’d probably say it was my own damn fault for wearing a short skirt.
Well, you could at least wear panties with your short skirt, going out alone, getting sloppy drunk around people you don't know. Just sayin, but I wouldn't want to suggest you changed from doing things that are your right to do. After all, police and the courts can punish the guilty if they are caught, right?

It sounds like you are saying it isnt wise to live around black people. That is a valid position to take, and it isnt racist. Their skin color isnt what makes them violent, its their culture. They are currently BY FAR our shittiest citizens and they deserve endless shame for it. Shame them until being a violent black is considered as distasteful as a white guy being in the KKK.
Is it treasonous that black leaders don't condemn these actions?
Is the lack of action and condemnation creating an enabled culture?

There is plenty of white on white crime. The stat is true. But black commit more violent gun crime per capita than white people. Black's are 17% of the population YET, commit more homicides than whites in totality. Look at the data below from the FBI for 2019. Which race committed the most murders? Which race is only 17% of the US population? Which race has the biggest problem?

1681849281344.png

How is Chicago Mayor-elect Brandon Johnson approaching the situation? Meet the boss, same as the old boss. He is already an apologist for the violence gripped city.

Johnson released a statement following the chaos.

“In no way do I condone the destructive activity we saw in the Loop and lakefront this weekend. It is unacceptable and has no place in our city. However, it is not constructive to demonize youth who have otherwise been starved of opportunities in their own communities.”

“Our city must work together to create spaces for youth to gather safely and responsibly, under adult guidance and supervision, to ensure that every part of our city remains welcome for both residents and visitors.”

“This is one aspect of my comprehensive approach to improve public safety and make Chicago livable for everyone.”

It always starts at "the top". Trump good.....all DEMS=BAD.
Starved of opportunities? Baloney.

Is it treasonous that black leaders don't condemn these actions?
Is the lack of action and condemnation creating an enabled culture?
Yes, these crimes happen because no one calls them out for it. Way before any of us were born, the KKK was the most powerful civilian organization in the nation. How do they go from that to where they are today, which is just a handful of dudes in some guys living room drinking beers and bitching about black people? I'll tell you how.... SHAME!!!!! We shamed them into the shadows. Shame is a powerful tool. It can change entire cultures, including black culture.

Yes, these crimes happen because no one calls them out for it. Way before any of us were born, the KKK was the most powerful civilian organization in the nation. How do they go from that to where they are today, which is just a handful of dudes in some guys living room drinking beers and bitching about black people? I'll tell you how.... SHAME!!!!! We shamed them into the shadows. Shame is a powerful tool. It can change entire cultures, including black culture.
Imo blacks are incapable of change. They will NEVER improve.

Their 'evolution' seems to have ended long before they climbed out of their trees. Ridding ourselves of them, totally, is the only thing that will help.

Short of that, blacks will continue to destroy this nation. They're a curse on america.

That's as positive as I can be about this nasty dilemma

Imo blacks are incapable of change. They will NEVER improve.

Their 'evolution' seems to have ended long before they climbed out of their trees. Ridding ourselves of them, totally, is the only thing that will help.

Short of that, blacks will continue to destroy this nation. They're a curse on america.

That's as positive as I can be about this nasty dilemma
Not true. Look at every successful black man who was raised in white culture, who speaks exactly like white people. He is no different than any of us, other than the color of his skin. Nigerians might be the most financially successful group per capita in the US, even above jews, believe it or not. Culture is what dictates the behavior of humans.

Black Americans have a shit sub culture, so they suck. It's as simple as that.

Forum List

Back